Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hedged my ass off on the teaser in case anyone was wondering. If the total falls on 42, 43, 44, or 45, I middle and make bank

Nice! Feeling much better now. Plenty of game left but that is BIG.

Nice win by the Packers tonight. I myself was on Packers +4 for a unit, but once again another game that the spread doesn't come into play.

Packers getting a win hurts a lot more than the betting loss
i tried to warn ya

aaron-rodgers-packers-bears.jpg

Feel pretty good about this one for tonight

$105.93/$101.22
Villanova first half -450
Cavs -300
Spurs -1500
Duke -800

Fell in love with Rockets -1.5 against a Utah Jazz playing the 2nd game of a back-to-back.
Half smashed that line last night and of course I wake up to it being -2.5 now.

Tempted to downright smang it, seems like the value I've been waiting for a couple days now.

chi -134 in nhl doesn't make sense to me.

first game back from a long roadtrip can be tricky, granted, but florida kinda disorganized, just fired their coach.. could they be motivated with new coach today? i guess? but chicago has been beastly at home. 8-1-2 on the season.

think it should be -200 chi. but hey, -200 things are supposed to lose 33 % of the time, anyway, so there's that.

2.68u chi.

^^ bookie fading me. as soon as i bet it and post that, it dropped to -120. and flyers -125 dropped to -110, lmao.

i'm a cancer.

chi -134 in nhl doesn't make sense to me.

first game back from a long roadtrip can be tricky, granted, but florida kinda disorganized, just fired their coach.. could they be motivated with new coach today? i guess? but chicago has been beastly at home. 8-1-2 on the season.

think it should be -200 chi. but hey, -200 things are supposed to lose 33 % of the time, anyway, so there's that.

2.68u chi.
think the odds on Chicago will get even better?

I normally love betting on the Lakers against not so great teams, but missing Russell and Randle is huge. These two teams played earlier in the season that resulted in a Lakers blow out but if you look deeply into that game, the Pelicans were up 1 at halftime before A Davis got hurt in the second half, which basically lead to the trouncing. As I've been preaching for a few days now, this Pelicans team is better with the return of Jrue Holiday but they're still inconsistent defensively. I think there's line value in the Lakers as it currently stands at +6 but the game just screams trap (im from LA, all my Lakers fan friends think "Lakers should be favorites"). With all that being said, I'm taking the Pelicans -6 for 2u. The Lakers arent good defensively so I think the Pelicans can definitely score enough points to cover this spread. But without Russell and Randle, I think its likely that the Lakers are inconsistent offensively with their volatile shooters (clarkson, young, l. williams). A Davis should absolutely feast today as long as he doesnt get hurt

Pelicans -6 for 2u

I normally love betting on the Lakers against not so great teams, but missing Russell and Randle is huge. These two teams played earlier in the season that resulted in a Lakers blow out but if you look deeply into that game, the Pelicans were up 1 at halftime before A Davis got hurt in the second half, which basically lead to the trouncing. As I've been preaching for a few days now, this Pelicans team is better with the return of Jrue Holiday but they're still inconsistent defensively. I think there's line value in the Lakers as it currently stands at +6 but the game just screams trap (im from LA, all my Lakers fan friends think "Lakers should be favorites"). With all that being said, I'm taking the Pelicans -6 for 2u. The Lakers arent good defensively so I think the Pelicans can definitely score enough points to cover this spread. But without Russell and Randle, I think its likely that the Lakers are inconsistent offensively with their volatile shooters (clarkson, young, l. williams). A Davis should absolutely feast today as long as he doesnt get hurt

Pelicans -6 for 2u

I'm probably going to tail you on this.

Also looking at Pistons +3. This is going to be the Hornets 4th game in 5 days. Outside of their win last night in Memphis, their defense has been bad. They coughed up a 21 point lead to the Knicks on Saturday night (but still won the game). On the flipside, the Pistons are 1-8 on the road. This would be more of a fade of Charlotte in this spot than anything. Any thoughts?

I'm probably going to tail you on this.

Also looking at Pistons +3. This is going to be the Hornets 4th game in 5 days. Outside of their win last night in Memphis, their defense has been bad. They coughed up a 21 point lead to the Knicks on Saturday night (but still won the game). On the flipside, the Pistons are 1-8 on the road. This would be more of a fade of Charlotte in this spot than anything. Any thoughts?
4 games in 5 nights is no joke. good catch. there's prob more value on the ML than the +3 but id hate for you to only bet on the ML and have Detroit lose by 2 lol. but yeah, ill throw a flier on the Pistons as well just for the brutal schedule the Hornets have played recently

4 games in 5 nights is no joke. good catch. there's prob more value on the ML than the +3 but id hate for you to only bet on the ML and have Detroit lose by 2 lol. but yeah, ill throw a flier on the Pistons as well just for the brutal schedule the Hornets have played recently

Cool, thanks. Also doing a small play on Rockets ML -115. They're offensive has been on fire, they're 5-1 in their last six road games and the Jazz played in Minnesota last night. Only thing scaring me a little is Houston won in Utah less than 2 weeks ago.

Also did a tiny parlay of Pistons ML/Pelicans ML/Rockets ML just for fun @ +500.

Cool, thanks. Also doing a small play on Rockets ML -115. They're offensive has been on fire, they're 5-1 in their last six road games and the Jazz played in Minnesota last night. Only thing scaring me a little is Houston won in Utah less than 2 weeks ago.

Also did a tiny parlay of Pistons ML/Pelicans ML/Rockets ML just for fun @ +500.
Rockets are road favorites? Or is it basically a pick? I'd prob stay away from Houston or at least dont go too big. Also, I'm PRETTY sure the game two weeks ago ws in Houston, not Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back