Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

Wow, Zverev lost!

This is starting to look like the Rome final where picking straight underdogs could have made someone rich.

only one play for me on day 1, and it's kinda an uneducated bet (more wikicap than anything..) ... dr. ivo is only -148 vs an 18 year old greek kid who is 0-3 in his professional career.

someone might know something i don't. but it feels off to me. not gonna go nuts on it but it kinda feels like i have to bet it.

From what I've seen Stefanos Tsitsipas is a fairly strong challenger player on clay, he beat Fabbiano, Otte and even Jiri Vesely. He's pretty far from ATP elite right now, but he's a good up coming player that is capable of upsetting top 100 players.

Wow, Zverev lost!

This is starting to look like the Rome final where picking straight underdogs could have made someone rich.

From what I've seen Stefanos Tsitsipas is a fairly strong challenger player on clay, he beat Fabbiano, Otte and even Jiri Vesely. He's pretty far from ATP elite right now, but he's a good up coming player that is capable of upsetting top 100 players.

No doubt, good info.. but he still has 0 pro wins in his career on atp level ! Hehe

And yea I threw a half unit on Verdasco +350ish overnight, didn't expect that to hit, but I'll take it! (That said only a small profit cause I did zverev quarter lol)

The +2.5 sets line was gollllllden, tho

No doubt, good info.. but he still has 0 pro wins in his career on atp level ! Hehe

And yea I threw a half unit on Verdasco +350ish overnight, didn't expect that to hit, but I'll take it! (That said only a small profit cause I did zverev quarter lol)

The +2.5 sets line was gollllllden, tho

As long as I don't tail your Verdasco plays he's a cash cow!

Indians (-168) risk: 3u
Astros (+113) risk: 2u
Rangers (-104) risk: 2u
Giants (-118) risk: 2u

I made the Astros bet yesterday so I was able to get a good price. I'd pass at current odds, though

Should've played more on yanks first five. That's looking good.

Ol sonny blew the Cleveland game. That was looking good for me until they let him give up 7 runs in two innings. Looked great in his last outting too smh

Glad I passed on Orioles. Unfortunately Brewers ML and Tigers RL not currently winning, so may need SFG ml and ATL/LAA o8.5 to save my night

Indians (-168) risk: 3u +1.79u
Astros (+113) risk: 2u +2.26u
Rangers (-104) risk: 2u +1.92u
Giants (-118) risk: 2u -2u

I made the Astros bet yesterday so I was able to get a good price. I'd pass at current odds, though
Already counting the giants game as a loss. Stupid decision to take Samarzidja out of the game at that point. ill take ~4u any day

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/fre...says-first-round-exit-no-tragedy-3498861.html

http://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/40092530

Starting to wonder who I can trust. Almagro, Isner and Murray at least allowed me to roughly break even last night.

i'm just keeping it really conservative. not listing plays if they're not more than a unit or so. don't want anyone to tail unless i'm really confident in the value

i'll loosen back up a lot at wimbledon and the hardcourts therafter

Down 2.33u today. First losing baseball day in a while. Like the Red Sox spot tomorrow, and the over in that game. White Sox bullpen has gotten major usage this series, and I think Pelfrey is always in a spot to get abused.

Down 2.33u today. First losing baseball day in a while. Like the Red Sox spot tomorrow, and the over in that game. White Sox bullpen has gotten major usage this series, and I think Pelfrey is always in a spot to get abused.
Agreed on Sox, might take their -1.5 instead though

Agreed on Sox, might take their -1.5 instead though

I'm with you on that. Doubt they put up numbers like tonight, but should still be able to capitalize on Pelfrey and the depleted bullpen

I'm with you on that. Doubt they put up numbers like tonight, but should still be able to capitalize on Pelfrey and the depleted bullpen
I think it's the perfect time to take a -1.5 line. Good starting pitcher for the Sox in Pomeranz, high total, Sox are a road team, WS have a bad bull pen, and Red Sox are scoring a lot of runs latelt

nba finals bets

golden state beats Cleveland -190 (got this during west finals)
golden state series games won -1 -185

Got wild and wound up with 2u on Red Sox -1.5+105 and 2u Sox/Sox o9.5 at Even.

Don't love that I have both for 2u, but rooting for a Red Sox blowout tonight

Yeah regret adding that 2nd unit to the over but oh well. Like the Red Sox spot again tomorrow against Miley

Back