Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

They still shot 41% from 3 compared to their league leading reg season percentage of 43%. 41% would still be the 2nd highest percentage in the nba. It was not a bad shooting night, it was an average shooting night.
And what was the 2pt %?

James lebron
Shitty day yesterday, hopefully it doesn't roll over to today

MLB
Miami Marlins (+116) risk: 1.5u

I want to play the Celtics but it's a pass for me

I had a terrible day yesterday.

I like the marlins

I liked the os/twins under and the nats/mariners over.

I took the celtics to win, because of the ridiculous odds, and took the points. Small bets

Did OK yesterday, just wish I took the risk on Nickolas Kicker. Could of been an easy 5 units up.

He just beat Dustin Brown and now he beats Kyrgios, against +4.00 odds.

Last edited:
Like twins +104 over orioles tomorrow for the sweep. Berrios is on fire and Tillman may have a lingering injury. He didn't look right Friday

Hit the Sox -1.5 and -2.5 today to make 4.5u since I was at Fenway, so happy about that.

Looking into Cubs RL and Tor/Mil o8.5 for tomorrow but no plays yet

MLB Wednesday

Boston Red Sox (-260) risk: 5u

Chalky, I know, but man this might be the biggest pitching mismatch of the year

Any thoughts on tonight's Europa League final? Not expecting a goalfest tbh so U2.5 goals at -150 looks reasonable I guess.

Adding some baseball plays

Blue Jays (-116) risk: 1.16u
White Sox/Diamondbacks u9 (-115) risk: 0.5u
Indians/Reds o10 (-115) risk: 0.5u

Hump Day

I think I am without a doubt one of the cockiest son of a guns posting on the betting forum. No hiding this fact and I do ruffle some feathers too, but the wealth of knowledge I bring to this joint makes the Library of Alexandria pale in comparison. I'm not Mr. Perfect though some call me a narcissist with a heart of a warrior but with the flair of a million dollar man. The smoking gun is that Donald J Trump colluded with the Russians. #russiagate

I hate getting political but Bernie right now would be a breath of fresh air because I am suffocating and I don't even have asthma. As ghoulish as this sounds I'd even come to accept a Pence presidency. Look: we're in dire straits and we need to unite as one -- like brothers in arms -- to make our mark before it's too late. #startimpeachmentproceedings

I've been warned by the big dogs to tone it down and their wish is my command. Not trying to start a revolution -- just looking to cap my brains out and ransack the bookies loot. The opposition thinks I'm a nutcase or that I am nothing more than a fibber; a false fool floating around fairy tales for fame. The OG bettors know my story and if you don't know then check my history. I went from literally a mush head to become a Bobby Fisher-like sports betting prodigy. As they say "this is chess not checkers, mate"

I want to dispel the myth going around that I don't know what I am doing. The ones who relish seeing the kidd lose or falter have always had an ax to grind with yours truly. I also want to make it abundantly clear that capping is my profession and I make very good money by years end. This isn't getting lucky in the stock market or hitting the bitcoin lottery. Handicapping is a 24h/7d/365y grind. It may sound easy, but these are the same simpletons who think arcade claw machines are a cinch to win. Leave this shit to the professionals. The bookies do everything in their power to make it as difficult for the average bloke to continually make a profit. Therefore you must study like the best or die like the rest. #realtalk101

On one of my notorious hot streaks and it's thrilling along with the beautiful may weather. I'm locked in the zone unflinching as a 100mph fast ball flys dangerously over my head. I call this pitch a "top gun" sorta like a cold-blooded diamondback feelin' the heat and chillin' in a cooler full of Arizona iced teas mang. I try my best to find value in every single wager I make otherwise you won't profit long term. I relentlessly harp on the V word because it's the single most important aspect that differentiates winners from losers and $harps from dullards. It is the holy grail tip akin to a BGS 10 Alpha Black Lotus.

I think it's important to post bet slips especially considering I talk the talk. I am 100% upfront with everything I say and I never mislead, lie or expose myself as a fraud unlike many online touts. Scamming is rampant within the sports betting industry and I do my best to expose these vile pieces of trash i.e

Barrygood1's Bet Slips
(proof for the knuckleheads)

IZL91ly.png

B9kkMFH.png

Apologize for the lengthy post. Killing some time while eating my In & Out Burger.
- Barrygood1

Looking into Cubs RL and Tor/Mil o8.5 for tomorrow but no plays yet

Hit both of these for a unit (+130 on Cubs -1.5 and EV on the over), along with Red Sox -2.5 +130 after the Milwaukee over cleared.

Last edited:
Haelp twists her fucking ankle, drops the 2nd set and concedes in the 3rd set only taking 1 game because of the sprain. She never gets thrashed like that, ever.

Halep confirmed via social media: "Arriving early in Paris for treatment. The MRI scan shows a torn ligament from the fall in Rome.

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will do everything possible to be ready. Doctors say it's 50/50 at the moment, but it's made good improvement since Sunday - we are remaining very positive."

Halep had been among the favourites to win the French Open, with Serena Williams and Sharapova both absent and defending champion Garbine Muguruza and Caroline Wozniacki both carrying injuries.

The Romanian is now 7/2 to win her first Grand Slam title in Paris, with Svitolina 7/1 and Angelique Kerber 16/1.

Am I the only one following the woman?

I have no idea how a torn ligament is supposed to heal over 1 week. Svitolina might be the bet to make.

Last edited:
On the nats tomorrow and the under

The mariners have scored a total of 5 runs the past 5 games. Faded

Early game tomorrow. Probably will have more but I think this line gets worse prior to first pitch

Pirates (-121) risk: 1.21u

Hitting Mets -1.5 at evens and Cavs -10 for tonight.

Willing to roll the dice on deGrom against the Padres, with the opposing pitcher making his major league debut. Also hoping that betting against the Celtics will lead to them winning again

Fancy Wigan to beat st.helens odds of 2.5, true 50/50 match.
Wigan have leuluai back, all the big boys are playing. Would back Wigan at anything over 2.15.
St.Helens demolished Hull last week 45-0, but this is a derby, arguably biggest derby in domestic rugby league, think it will be a tight game and it starts in 35 minutes :D

Hitting Mets -1.5 at evens and Cavs -10 for tonight.

Willing to roll the dice on deGrom against the Padres, with the opposing pitcher making his major league debut. Also hoping that betting against the Celtics will lead to them winning again
Cavs killed me the other night. I bet live in Boston when they were up 12 and getting 8.5 still. Yesterday I took the twins and dbacks. How confident are you on the mets and Cleveland?

Cavs killed me the other night. I bet live in Boston when they were up 12 and getting 8.5 still. Yesterday I took the twins and dbacks. How confident are you on the mets and Cleveland?

Honestly, not supremely confident in either. deGrom is always a bit erratic, and Lamet is completely a wild card. But the Mets offense has been rolling lately and I like the line against a pitcher making his debut on the road. deGrom has also been good against this Padres team, but in a limited sample size.

Cavs burned me too in Game 3. I feel pretty good about it assuming Kyrie's ankle is alright. I really don't think they will keep shooting the lights out like they have though. This is more of an emotional hedge since I'm a Celtics fan. Definitely wouldn't recommend tailing me on NBA plays, haha.

Back