Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

Again, absolutely no clue how Field over D. Johnson's odds are sitting where they are. Kokrak is up on him by 6 strokes, yet Johnson has an equal chance to win? Not to mention Horschel is ahead of him, 4 golfers are tied, and 8 within 2 strokes. This thing is completely up for grabs behind Kokrak with Kokrak as the absolutely clear favorite.

Spurs +6 risk: 2.2u
Spurs ML (+200) risk: 0.3u

I don't necessarily think Manly will win against the titans but they're 2.75 at skybet and I think they're the better team albeit away from home so probably rated 2.25 like they are at most bookies. Was gonna drop a unit on the over 38.5 points at 1.91 with coral but putting 1.5 units on manly at 2.75.

Tom trbojevic is out for over a month but still think there's a lot of value here

Again, absolutely no clue how Field over D. Johnson's odds are sitting where they are. Kokrak is up on him by 6 strokes, yet Johnson has an equal chance to win? Not to mention Horschel is ahead of him, 4 golfers are tied, and 8 within 2 strokes. This thing is completely up for grabs behind Kokrak with Kokrak as the absolutely clear favorite.

Hell of a spot. Dropping a few units on field over DJ.

I'm salty as hell right now thx to 2 seconds left .. so I'm pulling the trigger on isner again. +245 small and +1.5 sets -118 for a couple units.

I don't necessarily think Manly will win against the titans but they're 2.75 at skybet and I think they're the better team albeit away from home so probably rated 2.25 like they are at most bookies. Was gonna drop a unit on the over 38.5 points at 1.91 with coral but putting 1.5 units on manly at 2.75.

Tom trbojevic is out for over a month but still think there's a lot of value here
I laughed at how stupid Manly was when they bought Uate...... gotta be the buy of the year so far

Manly up by 20 with 5 mins to go, nice little winner @ 2.75, over also hit but i didnt have any money on it in the end.

Wakefield -8.5 vs Widnes is evens @ betfred.
Wakefield won by 20+ last month, Widnes got 13 players out injured, using youth team players, and this is part of the magic weekend so isn't even a home game for Widnes. 2units, :)

Good play so far, this is a slaughter.

Pissed that the Delpo match was delayed by rain and it looks like it was a very even second set with Djoker converting on the 1 break he had which was all that he needed.

I'm in on Thiem at +135 against Djoker. I guess Djoker had to play earlier today? Probably not easy to get up and down and then up again in the same day when they never really do it in tennis. Thiem has been the better player this year too.

I am hitting -175 for golden state to win by 3.5 after what the cavs did yesterday the warriors are going to want to put on a show. Plus Leonard is questionable. It's a good bet imo

Any lacrosse guys in here? If so, any insight to the games today?

Duke vs. Ohio St and Denver vs. Notre Dame.

I'm in on Thiem at +135 against Djoker. I guess Djoker had to play earlier today? Probably not easy to get up and down and then up again in the same day when they never really do it in tennis. Thiem has been the better player this year too.
I wonder how Novak felt about that.

He has a pretty good excuse if he loses.

Are you the same dude who picked - 8.5 in super league? Cheers for that if it is.

I am hitting -175 for golden state to win by 3.5 after what the cavs did yesterday the warriors are going to want to put on a show. Plus Leonard is questionable. It's a good bet imo
It's looks like the betting public feels the same way cause they have been hitting gs as well.

I took the points back when it was -105

The spurs don't have a Chance without Leonard and he's questionable for tonight although I think he plays.

I think -6 will look like a steal by the end of the game. Had cavs yesterday at -105 for 5 pts. Live bet celtics at +30.5. Felt they would be playing starters and cavs would be playing second string

I was wrong on that one

Gs up to -8 right now at -110

I think I'd rather live bet them. Even when they get down by ten books are hesitant to give them points though

Update: Leonard has been ruled out

Last edited:
Pissed that the Delpo match was delayed by rain and it looks like it was a very even second set with Djoker converting on the 1 break he had which was all that he needed.

Doesn't that happen frequently with players who also play doubles? He will have 6 hours to rest, it's not optimal circumstances but I still bet Djokovic at 1.70. I lost a ton earlier today when Zverev -1.5 sets didn't come through. At the bright side my Zverev outright bet is still alive.

No Leonard tonight?! Wow shocking

*rips up Spurs ticket*

Considering fading artists today vs the brewers. Brews sitting at +178

Looking at nats -1.5 at -125 as well

Back