Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

man i hit my big play, pushed on my 2nd biggest one, and then donked it off and them some on the small plays

i think i'm gonna take the rest of rome off unless i see something really juicy. hopefully rafa does his thing and it'll just be a small loss for the week.

-137 to win the French now because Murray looks like sheet.

Lol, I bet $1 on Nets/Lakers/6ers +9142, got pumped, then remembered it was the Kings pick so doesn't pay. Brutal. At least the Celtics got #1 finally

1.36u Diamondbacks @ -136
1.33u Padres @ -133

Last edited:
Note: Beginner sports bettor on the loose.

1 unit on Jordan Spieth +150 to beat Dustin Johnson at the Byron Nelson
1 unit on Jordan Spieth +165 to beat Dustin Johnson at the Byron Nelson

These wagers were based on situational reasons. Spieth regards the Byron Nelson and the Colonial as home games, and a lot of his friends and fans turn out to cheer him on. He is highly motivated to do well in them.

Okay I'm back I took the playoffs off just to come back on that azz for this bet.

Celtics 1Q +1 And a half..

EASY MONEY 4U. I don't guarentee but this damn near close.

0.5u on Cavaliers to win series 4-1 (+245)

TY James+Cavs+Ladbrokes specials. Easy $$$.

Starladder

Putting a decent sized bet on IG -1.5 vs TNC @2.1

It's Bo3, IG hasn't looked that hot the last few weeks but they've been a consistent top3 team for most of the year while TNC has been a step or two behind that all year, got some roster drama and is just a step or two behind in more or less everything. Think it has some value give that I think IG wins 20- maybe 55% of the time.

Disgusted at myself that I didn't take the Cavs series price to allow for a free roll on Boston. Just didn't fuckin think enough about it to be honest.

Hoping that Nadal wins us some more money this week now with Stanimal losing today too.

Disgusted at myself that I didn't take the Cavs series price to allow for a free roll on Boston. Just didn't fuckin think enough about it to be honest.
Meh, way too pricy to lay money on Cavs series unless you're going for the exact results. Boston ain't winning this series but I saw upwards of -650. No thanks

Meh, way too pricy to lay money on Cavs series unless you're going for the exact results. Boston ain't winning this series but I saw upwards of -650. No thanks

I could've free rolled instead of losing a unit. Never thought Boston had a chance all season.

Been eating off Santana this year. No soup today though

Bout to hit twins in double header

Back