Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iGnP and the other NBA guys here:

Thoughts for tonight?

I have this feeling that GS wins but won't cover or if they do it will be right around the spread of 7. Books have it spot on imo. Thoughts?

@iGnP and the other NBA guys here:

Thoughts for tonight?

I have this feeling that GS wins but won't cover or if they do it will be right around the spread of 7. Books have it spot on imo. Thoughts?
Yea i think the Thunder getting 7 is probably the right side here but the Thunder seem to be a mentally weak team. I wouldnt be shocked if this game is close all game then OKC folds late after a run by the Warriors. I'm gonna be betting OKC +7 only as a way to hedge my GS series bets (hoping for a Warriors win but less than 7 so I middle ;) ) but if I didnt have any series bets, id prob just sit back and watch this game with no bets.

Have $100 to win $125 on San Jose, series. Can't see those beards losing, not with the goal-tending circus in Pitts.

Unlucky on that fade of the Mets. With Harvey's prior form if you were told the Mets would only score 1 in the game, you would be max betting the Sox.

Unlucky on that fade of the Mets. With Harvey's prior form if you were told the Mets would only score 1 in the game, you would be max betting the Sox.
he pitched amazingly well. even with that, they had a great chance late in the game w runners on second and third and one out. ah

Good call on Gasquet the other day, EZ, he won outright too. you knew he'd get Nishi eventually.

I hedged my series bet a bit at +290 the other day but still gonna lose a good chunk if GS can't pull this out at home. I figure I let it all ride in Game 6 so might as well let most of it ride here where GS can lock it up on their home court. Was due to lose about 10u on GS now I hedged it down to about 6u.

I'm no nba expert but just from watching this series I don't think okc is gonna go down easy, Steph needs to play like an mvp for both halves instead of stepping it up late, Klay can't carry the team on his back for the second game in a row. That being said, okc has trouble closing out games and I think they could fall apart easier on the road than at home. GL to GnP and everyone else who has big bets on GS series. Let's get it.

Also 5u SJ series for the Cup.

On board with the Sharks to win the cup at +120.

More consistent goaltending and I think they are just on a mission. Coin flip series imo so smart $ is to take the dogs.

Steph getting it going early like we hoped. That's a good sign. hopefully the can stifle that crazy Kiwi bastard Adams on the boards. That dude is a monster.

Lb SJ at +500. they're bound to get a powerplay at some point and it's been killer this postseason. If they can make this a one goal deficit going into the third then I think they have a solid chance to at least take it to ot and make an easy arb out of it. Then again they could get smashed again in the second and I'm screwed lol.

Live betting dubs if they give me a nice line

Sharks score on first pp right off the bat in the second, good start! Dat pp tho.

Warriors not looking too strong here in the first half...basketball is weird

1.6u warrior +9.5 -125

edit: 1st half..obv not for the game lol

Last edited:
Westbrook is a fucking clown

dude doesnt use his head sometimes
His potential is through the roof yet he continually resorts to the harden-esque foul drawing. Then complains when they don't give him every call. Lebron flops but at least dude doesn't rely on the refs giving him calls

SJ tied it up but think I'm just gonna let it ride isntead of freerolling/arbing. Only a small bet on them at +500 and I'm feeling greedy. No point in freerolling it b/c it's just a small bet and arbing seems like a weak play to me atm. The potential gain is way better than the risk. so fuck it.

Not touching the halftime line in the okc/gs game. Have more than enough on GS to begin with no need to play -160 to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back