Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Ugh Boyd leaves injured in the 5th after just 61 pitches and hadn't given up a run yet for Detroit. Looks like a back injury. And of course he was laboring and walked 2 guys to start the inning before leaving in a scoreless game. Bad break, Tigers my biggest play tonight at dog odds.

And Lynn pitches about 7 scoreless innings, only giving up one walk in the final inning

Fading bad pitching not working tonight

Hammel also pitches a good game and holds cardinals to one run.

Harvey has had three good starts for the reds

And...Orioles bullpen chokes away their lead. Turning into a below average night.
Yea givens saves the day last night and blows it tonight. I was going to hedge my play but didn’t. I had a bad feeling about the game after the orioles stopped scoring. They had opportunities

Smh a rough start to this week after a brutal ufc

Not good

Yea givens saves the day last night and blows it tonight. I was going to hedge my play but didn’t. I had a bad feeling about the game after the orioles stopped scoring. They had opportunities

Smh a rough start to this week after a brutal ufc

Not good

My smaller plays cashing (ATL/PHI u8.5, Rangers +149) and my bigger bets losing in MLB (Tigers, Orioles). I hate it when that happens, go 2-2 but down units. Ugh.

Need Rockies to come through and I still end up .4u ahead tonight LOL.

Rockets looking good to cover my NBA live bet so still a chance for a decent night overall.

Let us know how you like the movie dude.
It was entertaining for sure but I’m admittedly not a big Star Wars guy. I know enough to identify characters but I haven’t seen most of the movies

0-11 yesterday in mlb

How is that even possible?

Rockies lost, so yesterday in the red. Minimal loss but was hoping to scratch out a profit with a Rockies win.

One daytime MLB play:

KC/ STL u8 for 1u and first five innings u4.5 for 1.5u.

Just a strange second half and overall game of runs with the warriors rockets last night. It was weird to see the warriors Takimg some terrible shots in crunch time and as a whole in the 4th quarter just completely out of sync. They rarely have Two bad games in a row and provided klay is ok I tend to think They win game 5 and 6. May throw more on them to win it all at -141.

Rockies lost, so yesterday in the red. Minimal loss but was hoping to scratch out a profit with a Rockies win.

One daytime MLB play:

KC/ STL u8 for 1u and first five innings u4.5 for 1.5u.

Good start to the day.

Good start to the day.
Yea I took the under and kc by 1.5

Also hit Houston run line

Good start for me as well. Much needed

Have the cubs and pirates run line later

May add a play or two

Yea I took the under and kc by 1.5

Also hit Houston run line

Good start for me as well. Much needed

Have the cubs and pirates run line later

May add a play or two

Nice. I just got in from cutting the grass and had about 5 minutes to look before the next games started. Just one more play as of now.

Red Sox -130 vs TB for 1.3u.

Took Celtics ML -118 for 1.2u and LAD team total u4 at +100 for 2u.

Freeland has been absolutely awesome for the last month for the Rockies. Gotta back him to shut down the Dodgers tonight.

Conference finals continue to be great for me (8-1 overall; 7-1 on spreads and 1-0 in a + money parlay) Wish the luck continues to tomorrow Bc I have a big bet lined up but need the stars to align a bit before locking it in

Took Celtics ML -118 for 1.2u and LAD team total u4 at +100 for 2u.

Freeland has been absolutely awesome for the last month for the Rockies. Gotta back him to shut down the Dodgers tonight.

Boom. 5-0 Wed sweep. Hell yes.

I’m biting on the warriors tonight +1. They always seem to bounce back after a loss and they play best when their backs are against the walls. When this team plays to its potential they can’t be beat. I also think Houston expended lots of energy in that game 4 win they were desperate to win and played very hard. The Thompson and iggy injuries worry me a bit but I think Durant and curry will both play well tonight.

Didn't post but A's first five innings team total o2.5 cashes right away at +115. Fade Felix is such easy $ right now.

LOL man Chris Paul is just a dickhead. Kind of in a way that's entertaining though. Steph seemed to think it was funny anyway.

LOL man Chris Paul is just a dickhead. Kind of in a way that's entertaining though. Steph seemed to think it was funny anyway.
He’s a dirty, petty player. Really wish someone would pull a Chris Paul on him

He’s a dirty, petty player. Really wish someone would pull a Chris Paul on him

If even half the stories are true, he's a petty human being too. The shit he pulled with DJ in LA sounded like some low class stuff.

But the on court trash talk and gestures are kinda funny sometimes. Depending on who he does it to and the reaction he gets.

If even half the stories are true, he's a petty human being too. The shit he pulled with DJ in LA sounded like some low class stuff.

But the on court trash talk and gestures are kinda funny sometimes. Depending on who he does it to and the reaction he gets.
I haven’t heard the DJ story. Share?

Back