Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Are you fading James Shield and the White Sox?

Shields has been hit and miss this year but his stuff has deteriorated over the past few years. Machado starting to heat up but Orioles are really underachieving this year.

I like the Twins/Tigers play, line is a headscratcher. Should be a pickem game.
I’m actually on the Orioles tonight

One big MLB play for sure. Still need to look into others but no way in HELL should the Twins be favored (let alone -152) with Lynn on the mound vs Boyd for Detroit.

I'm playing Det ML +142 and first five innings +135. 2u each.

Detroit is horrible and finds ways to lose games. I just took det ov 4

So am I for 1u, I think the ML @-125 is somewhat reasonable.
Yeah Tillman’s pitching much better. I think the line might be shaded Bc of his reputation. Idk we’ll see. I haven’t bet it but I’m considering taking the F5 ML instead

Yeah Tillman’s pitching much better. I think the line might be shaded Bc of his reputation. Idk we’ll see. I haven’t bet it but I’m considering taking the F5 ML instead

Isn't Kevin Gausman pitching for the Orioles?

Gausman tonight homie.

Detroit is horrible and finds ways to lose games. I just took det ov 4

I hear you. But they are 3-3 in the last 6 games started by Boyd. He's started 8 games this year and in 4 of those only gave up 1 ER. 2 ER in one other start. He's really only had one bad start. Gone 6+ IP in 7 of 8 starts.

Meanwhile Lynn has an ERA of seven and a half LOL. He has one QS out of his 8 starts. He's been possibly the worst SP to be in a rotation all season. Twins are 2-6 in games he's started, and that's basically all due to how awful he's been.

The + next to Detroit is silly, even if the Twins are clearly the better team.

As an orioles fan I approve the ml play on them today.

Gausman has been solid up to his last start against Boston

Shields and the white Sox stink. Machado is crushing the ball. Os has good numbers against shields

The three batters that faced gausman are 0-8

I hear you. But they are 3-3 in the last 6 games started by Boyd. He's started 8 games this year and in 4 of those only gave up 1 ER. 2 ER in one other start. He's really only had one bad start. Gone 6+ IP in 7 of 8 starts.

Meanwhile Lynn has an ERA of seven and a half LOL. He has one QS out of his 8 starts. He's been possibly the worst SP to be in a rotation all season. Twins are 2-6 in games he's started, and that's basically all due to how awful he's been.

The + next to Detroit is silly, even if the Twins are clearly the better team.

I don’t hate the play I might actually play their run line -1.5-2.5

As an orioles fan I approve the ml play on them today.

Gausman has been solid up to his last start against Boston

Shields and the white Sox stink. Machado is crushing the ball. Os has good numbers against shields

The three batters that faced gausman are 0-8

I tend to agree. I trust Gausman way more than Shields at this point and Orioles have a better team too. I looked closer and will be on O's. Just not sure how big yet.

I tend to agree. I trust Gausman way more than Shields at this point and Orioles have a better team too. I looked closer and will be on O's. Just not sure how big yet.
Despite recent low scores the os offense has come alive with the return of trump and schoop.

The bullpen has underperformed but they really have some good arms coming in for relief. They definitely have the better team.

They have been pretty pathetic on the road though. Not a team I’d go heavy on

Last night, Celtics were the first NBA losers I’ve had for quite a while. Prob first of the Conference Finals. This prob means I’m going on a fade worthy run right now

Houston Rockets 1H +5 for me tonight. Can’t live bet as I’m getting invited to a screening of Solo in a couple of hours

Last night, Celtics were the first NBA losers I’ve had for quite a while. Prob first of the Conference Finals. This prob means I’m going on a fade worthy run right now

Houston Rockets 1H +5 for me tonight. Can’t live bet as I’m getting invited to a screening of Solo in a couple of hours

No Iggy tonight, easily the W's best switching perimeter defender. Harden probably will be aggressive early imo. Taking Harden 1st quarter pts o8.5 at +110 for 1u.

Just gonna live bet the game.

Harden prop cashes. Taking Rockets +12 with that unit I just won.

I'm going back to the well again tonight with the Rockies at +134. Bettis has pitched VERY well away from Coors this year, giving up more than 2 ER only once in 5 starts (and it was 3 ER). Rockies are 5-1 in those starts and have won a bazillion games in a row at Dodger stadium. No reason not to play them here as dogs vs Stewart who was just recalled from AAA ball for the Dodgers to start tonight.

Ugh Boyd leaves injured in the 5th after just 61 pitches and hadn't given up a run yet for Detroit. Looks like a back injury. And of course he was laboring and walked 2 guys to start the inning before leaving in a scoreless game. Bad break, Tigers my biggest play tonight at dog odds.

Let us know how you like the movie dude.

And...Orioles bullpen chokes away their lead. Turning into a below average night.

Back