Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

lmfao i pmed you claiming i cant pick winners...nobody is going to believe that...nobody.

you being the self-proclaimed expert who said in a post that you were going to quit betting nba because you wre so distraught on losing and now begging for people to pm you to get your free baseball picks

why dont you go back to the mma fourm and go argue with the honey mustard guy who called you out on your bullshit
do i have your permission to post the PM?

and for your information, im up on the baseball season and if the poster who PMed me for them has actually played every pick ive provided, they are up LOL

do i have your permission to post the PM?

and for your information, im up on the baseball season and if the poster who PMed me for them has actually played every pick ive provided, they are up LOL

post what, some pm that you are going to edit?

good grief you are desperate

everyone that was reading the non-mma-sports- for the last five months knows that you lost big fading nick foles while i was backing him and you were made to look like a complete tool arguing against me betting the pacers at 100/1.

it was a fuken 100/1...wtf?

go ahead and keep betting the celtics to cover your even money cavs ecf play that you made at the all-star break while ill keep hedging my +2300 celtics play

now, do you want me to go back and dig up that nba post where you were so despondent from losing that you were going to quit betting nba?

and for the record, i dont win at betting nba point spreads, that doesnt necessarily mean that i dont understand who can win a seven game series

post what, some pm that you are going to edit?

good grief you are desperate

everyone that was reading the non-mma-sports- for the last five months knows that you lost big fading nick foles while i was backing him and you were made to look like a complete tool arguing against me betting the pacers at 100/1.

it was a fuken 100/1...wtf?

go ahead and keep betting the celtics to cover your even money cavs ecf play that you made at the all-star break while ill keep hedging my +2300 celtics play

now, do you want me to go back and dig up that nba post where you were so despondent from losing that you were going to quit betting nba?
firstly, i finished the NBA season up a little less than 40u. Ill email you the entire excel document for you to jerk off to if you'd like.

secondly, everyone goes through rough stretches, the fact that you actually took that as being serious is LOL-worthy.

thirdly, i lost big? i had an Eagles +5000 future bet from March 5, 2017 LMAO, which i can post for you.

This is how crazy/stupid you are: you supposedly have a bet with immense value (boston +2300), AND YOU'RE HEDGING IT. If you had two brain cells you would have listened to what I initially told you but your tampon apparently needed changing and you didnt wanna take good advice.

Give me permission to post the PM which you claim doesn't exist

firstly, i finished the NBA season up a little less than 40u. Ill email you the entire excel document for you to jerk off to if you'd like.

secondly, everyone goes through rough stretches, the fact that you actually took that as being serious is LOL-worthy.

thirdly, i lost big? i had an Eagles +5000 future bet from March 5, 2017 LMAO, which i can post for you.

This is how crazy/stupid you are: you supposedly have a bet with immense value (boston +2300), AND YOU'RE HEDGING IT. If you had two brain cells you would have listened to what I initially told you but your tampon apparently needed changing and you didnt wanna take good advice.

Give me permission to post the PM which you claim doesn't exist

what doesnt exist, some pm that you are going to edit. i can edit one of your pms just the same...look at you...acting like a little girl talking about pms that you can edit as some wholly grail to help save your god complex

lmfao...now youre trying to somehow, someway, downplay play the +2300 ecf celtics that i recommended here after they won game two against the bucks as not having immense value

wtf is wrong with you?

and your 50/1 eagles...can you link the post and thread that you made the play? you know, because some people that post on public forums who appear to be touts can fabricate bet slips

you sholdve never challenged me after nick foles made you look like a fool.

then you wouldnt continue to be looking like a fool like you are right now

what doesnt exist, some pm that you are going to edit. i can edit one of your pms just the same...look at you...acting like a little girl talking about pms that you can edit as some wholly grail to help save your god complex

lmfao...now youre trying to somehow, someway, downplay play the +2300 ecf celtics that i recommended here after they won game two against the bucks as not having immense value

wtf is wrong with you?

and your 50/1 eagles...can you link the post and thread that you made the play? you know, because some people that post on public forums who appear to be touts can fabricate bet slips

you sholdve never challenged me after nick foles made you look like a fool.

then you wouldnt continue to be looking like a fool like you are right now
Stop avoiding, give me permission to post and I will.

and I'd imagine a bet slip with a +5000 Eagles play on the date that I just gave you right now would be worth more than what I post in here. Why dont you go find me a +5000 Eagles play made on that date on the internet if its so easy to find

------------------

And FYI, when you hedge off of this amazing +2300 Boston play, you're losing money if you think its going to win. So idk what to tell you. keep burning money

Stop avoiding, give me permission to post and I will.

and I'd imagine a bet slip with a +5000 Eagles play on the date that I just gave you right now would be worth more than what I post in here. Why dont you go find me a +5000 Eagles play made on that date on the internet if its so easy to find

------------------

And FYI, when you hedge off of this amazing +2300 Boston play, you're losing money if you think its going to win. So idk what to tell you. keep burning money

ahh, the edited pm, your god-complex saving grace

im not a basketball betting god nor do i portend to be, im in a postive hedge situation with the celtics and im taking it, just the same as with the 100/1 pacers bet that i hedged out of, you know, the 100/1 that you thoughot was so bad you offered me 200/1 in your state of delusion.

you dont do much freerolling or hedging, do you?

ftr, i could care less if you win or lose, continue to be the self-proclaimed non-mma betting guru tout...i dont care...just the same that you shouldnt care so much about finding fault in what im playing

ahh, the edited pm, your god-complex saving grace

im not a basketball betting god nor do i portend to be, im in a postive hedge situation with the celtics and im taking it, just the same as with the 100/1 pacers bet that i hedged out of, you know, the 100/1 that you thoughot was so bad you offered me 200/1 in your state of delusion.

you dont do much freerolling or hedging, do you?

ftr, i could care less if you win or lose, continue to be the self-proclaimed non-mma betting guru tout...i dont care...just the same that you shouldnt care so much about finding fault in what im playing
Ok I’ll post a video, which will make it impossible to alter. Allow me to post?

Ok I’ll post a video, which will make it impossible to alter. Allow me to post?

post a video of what? are you still going on about some pm that youre gong to edit?

look pal, you lost. you claimed that i know nothing about the nba and nfl, you being the self-proclaimed sports guru and tout, and youll find a grand total of fuken zero people here that will agree with you.

okay?

like i said before, go back and argue with the honey and mustard guy on the mma forum that called you out on your bullshit. i really dont have anymore time to argue with some guy that spent some two days picking holes in a 100/1 play that i found value in and that i ended up making a profit on when the cavs got to even money against the pacers just the same as im going to cash a 10/1 middle on the +2300 celtics ticket should either cleveland or boston win

rofl lmfao you arguing with some guy who bet a 100/1 and even going so far to offer 200/1 in your futilie attempt to act like the play had no value

fuken tool

Usually in these back and forth arguments it’s quite clear one trolling the other, but I literally have no idea who is who in this case.

I can’t remember which one of you had the Pacers 100/1 but it was a good bet.

Think how much you guys could make if you collaborated together instead of wasting him bun hunting each other’s posts!

post a video of what? are you still going on about some pm that youre gong to edit?

look pal, you lost. you claimed that i know nothing about the nba and nfl, you being the self-proclaimed sports guru and tout, and youll find a grand total of fuken zero people here that will agree with you.

okay?

like i said before, go back and argue with the honey and mustard guy on the mma forum that called you out on your bullshit. i really dont have anymore time to argue with some guy that spent some two days picking holes in a 100/1 play that i found value in and that i ended up making a profit on when the cavs got to even money against the pacers just the same as im going to cash a 10/1 middle on the +2300 celtics ticket should either cleveland or boston win

rofl lmfao you arguing with some guy who bet a 100/1 and even going so far to offer 200/1 in your futilie attempt to act like the play had no value

fuken tool
And there you have it sherdog. He knows this PM exists and he knows I cant post it without his permission or else id get banned. i even offered to take a video of said convo, something that would be impossible. but he just conveniently continues to talk nonsense. FOR TRANSPARENCY REASONS, IF ANYONE IS CURIOUS ABOUT MY INTEGRITY, ILL SHOW THEM THE PM THROUGH PICTURE OR VIDEO OR WHATEVER. JUST SEND ME A PM.

dude, all this bullshit aside, i worry about your mental being. take care of yourself. this issue was completely done then you're still taking shots like a little passive aggressive you-know-what. ill be the bigger person here and just let it slide. but please do know that IF the Cavs win this ECF, you legit have nothing to say after calling my +100 bet square for so long. have a nice day, this thread has been derailed long enough

And there you have it sherdog. He knows this PM exists and he knows I cant post it without his permission or else id get banned. i even offered to take a video of said convo, something that would be impossible. but he just conveniently continues to talk nonsense. FOR TRANSPARENCY REASONS, IF ANYONE IS CURIOUS ABOUT MY INTEGRITY, ILL SHOW THEM THE PM THROUGH PICTURE OR VIDEO OR WHATEVER. JUST SEND ME A PM.

dude, all this bullshit aside, i worry about your mental being. take care of yourself. this issue was completely done then you're still taking shots like a little passive aggressive you-know-what. ill be the bigger person here and just let it slide. but please do know that IF the Cavs win this ECF, you legit have nothing to say after calling my +100 bet square for so long. have a nice day, this thread has been derailed long enough

let me buy you a clue...because you are clueless.

nobody here cares but you and your god complex ego about some supposed pm

if you were making plays like myself betting on nick foles, the indiana pacers and the boston celtics as opposed to betting against nick foles, betting the cleveland cavaliers at even money and the philaldelphia 76ers then you wouldnt be all bent out of shape

seriously, one day after stephen a smith comes out and says that the 76ers are the team to beat in the east you say the exact same thing promising a full on write-up.

square...absolutely square

let me buy you a clue...because you are clueless.

nobody here cares but you and your god complex ego about some supposed pm

if you were making plays like myself betting on nick foles, the indiana pacers and the boston celtics as opposed to betting against nick foles, betting the cleveland cavaliers at even money and the philaldelphia 76ers then you wouldnt be all bent out of shape

seriously, one day after stephen a smith comes out and says that the 76ers are the team to beat in the east you say the exact same thing promising a full on write-up.

square...absolutely square

what happened to your 76ers write-up?

i just bet miami series at +440. i also have heat at around +6000 to win east. i think there is a good hedge/free roll possibilty sometime in this series

I have a big exam on Monday won’t have time sorry but I don’t think there’s value on the sixers in this series. They’re too juiced imo

So the 76ers that I said didnt have value in their series against the Heat means im touting the 76ers... While you bet Miami Heat > 76ers and Miami Heat EC futures, when they didnt win more than 1 game in the series. And I'm the square one. Are you on meds or are you just roaming the streets in your natural state?

So the 76ers that I said didnt have value in their series against the Heat means im touting the 76ers... While you bet Miami Heat > 76ers and Miami Heat EC futures, when they didnt win more than 1 game in the series. And I'm the square one. Are you on meds or are you just roaming the streets in your natural state?

what does you not betting the 76ers against the heat series, because they were to juiced, have to do with you claiming that they the 76ers were the team to beat in the east before teh start of the playoffs?

and the heat won game 2 and i posted on the forum that was a time to hedge out on philly ml for a middle/free roll

i think this is a great spot to hedge on 76ers series win if you bought the heat, especailly if you bought miami series at +650 after game 1, as well as the heat eastern conference finals. dont know if whitesides hip is still giving him a problem or if its spoelstras ineptitude of not being able to find a way to keep double/double hassan in the game, i could care less either way. depending on 40-year-old wade to throw up multiple 28/7s is ridiculous and not going to happen

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-mma-sports-betting-discussion-march-2018.3720097/page-42

you just keep opening your mouth... and ill just keep shoving my foot down it

now, what about the post where you were going to give up on nba betting...the one that you were going suicidal?

what does you not betting the 76ers against the heat series, because they were to juiced, have to do with you claiming that they the 76ers were the team to beat in the east before teh start of the playoffs?

and the heat won game 2 and i posted on the forum that was a time to hedge out on philly ml for a middle/free roll

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-mma-sports-betting-discussion-march-2018.3720097/page-42

you just keep opening your mouth... and ill just keep shoving my foot down it

now, what about the post where you were going to give up on nba betting...the one that you were going suicidal?
Can you find me the post where i said the 76ers "are the team to beat in the East"

Can you find me the post where i said the 76ers "are the team to beat in the East"

if i do will you agree to never caption or criticize one of my posts and i agree to the same?

if i do will you agree to never caption or criticize one of my posts and i agree to the same?
Um, you've been on my ignore list for a while now. You're the one who talked shit out of nowhere when you found an avenue to criticize my Cavs + play WHEN THEY WERE -275 at the beginning of the series versus the Celtics.

I forever stand on what I said. If you wouldn't be so fucking beta and listened to what I had to say, maybe you would gain something instead of bickering about me criticizing you like a girl. I said, for a millionth time might i add, that you LOSE value by betting on series prices that you dont fully believe will win. That's why I criticized the Pacers 100/1. They had NO realistic shot at winning the EC and that showed in the price. I suggested you invest that money in the first round series price because they were going to be significant dogs against the top 4 in the EC, which came out to be true since they opened at like +400 against the Cavs.

You keep "hedging" for no reason. You're literally pissing money away by betting them then hedging off once they get even the smallest % edge. Case in point- you bet the Celtics to win the East and now you're hedging FFS. I'm not saying the Celtics are for sure going to win, but you're ruining the value in your supposed 22/1.

I honestly cant see how you dont understand that. Every single futures position that you made for the EC lost and now you're hedging off of the one that has the potential to win. Do you not see the insanity in it? If I remember correctly, didn't you also bet on the Wizards and Bucks to win the EC as well as the Heat? So what are you doing here, just betting on every team and then hedging off the ones that make it past the first/second round?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You get one more response to me. Get all your shit talking out. Call me whatever name you want and get your fill. After that, no more responses from you unless I can get a constructive conversation out of you. and yes, please post the quote where I said the 76ers are the team to beat. I really dont remember ever saying that (I could be wrong) and I wonder if you're taking a comment like "i think the 76ers can win the East" and turning it into "76ers are the team to beat". I could be wrong, so please, post it

Big MLB play tonight. Another line that feels like a trap but cannot be passed on, it makes zero sense.

There's plenty of ways to play it, I have 5 separate plays on it. But here's the bottom line:

Detroit Tigers starter Michael Fulmer has given up 11 ER over his last 2 starts (10 total IP). His stuff is average, and he's struggling. Opposite him tonight is former ace King Felix for the Mariners. His last 2 starts? 10 ER over 10 2/3 IP. His stuff is no longer even above average. Velocity is down, as is the late movement that used to have hitters talking to themselves.

Somehow, for some reason, the o/u on this game is set at 7.5. Yes, it's two below average offensive teams. But to me that doesn't offset the fact it's two pitchers that are struggling badly. This bet could potentially cash even if one of these guys rights the ship and pitches well. I honestly expected the o/u here to be 8.5, not 7.5 (which is why it feels kinda trappy). But I'm not gonna second guess my read. I made bank backing Verlander the oher night when I thought the line felt like a trap and played it anyway, so I have to trust myself again.

I'm playing:
Tigers ML +162 (small)
O7.5 (big)
First 5 innings o4 (medium)
Tigers first five innings o1.5 (medium)
Tigers TT o3.5

Other plays tonight are Rockies ML (+102) medium and Brewers/Twins u9 (small)

Last edited:
Um, you've been on my ignore list for a while now. You're the one who talked shit out of nowhere when you found an avenue to criticize my Cavs + play WHEN THEY WERE -275 at the beginning of the series versus the Celtics.

I forever stand on what I said. If you wouldn't be so fucking beta and listened to what I had to say, maybe you would gain something instead of bickering about me criticizing you like a girl. I said, for a millionth time might i add, that you LOSE value by betting on series prices that you dont fully believe will win. That's why I criticized the Pacers 100/1. They had NO realistic shot at winning the EC and that showed in the price. I suggested you invest that money in the first round series price because they were going to be significant dogs against the top 4 in the EC, which came out to be true since they opened at like +400 against the Cavs.

You keep "hedging" for no reason. You're literally pissing money away by betting them then hedging off once they get even the smallest % edge. Case in point- you bet the Celtics to win the East and now you're hedging FFS. I'm not saying the Celtics are for sure going to win, but you're ruining the value in your supposed 22/1.

I honestly cant see how you dont understand that. Every single futures position that you made for the EC lost and now you're hedging off of the one that has the potential to win. Do you not see the insanity in it? If I remember correctly, didn't you also bet on the Wizards and Bucks to win the EC as well as the Heat? So what are you doing here, just betting on every team and then hedging off the ones that make it past the first/second round?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You get one more response to me. Get all your shit talking out. Call me whatever name you want and get your fill. After that, no more responses from you unless I can get a constructive conversation out of you. and yes, please post the quote where I said the 76ers are the team to beat. I really dont remember ever saying that (I could be wrong) and I wonder if you're taking a comment like "i think the 76ers can win the East" and turning it into "76ers are the team to beat". I could be wrong, so please, post it

i have one question for you

how long did it take you to write all that?

Back