Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Cashed 2nd half over 110.5 and Rockets first half -2. But lost the total amount of those on W's ML LOL for a wash on the game.

But cashed Astros first 5 and Angels u1.5 for first 5 already with 3 more bets still live (Astros ML, Astros -1.5, and Angels TT u3.0). If I can sweep those (Astros up 2-0 in the 7th) it would be a big night. Def need at least one of the 3 to hit to be in the black tonight.

man I just want to say that I don't give a fuck about basketball but I lurk this thread frequently cause of how heartwarming it is to see mkess and iGnP give each other tips and shit
it's got this comfy cross-generational feel like watching a kid and his dad learn from each other

man I just want to say that I don't give a fuck about basketball but I lurk this thread frequently cause of how heartwarming it is to see mkess and iGnP give each other tips and shit
it's got this comfy cross-generational feel like watching a kid and his dad learn from each other

FFS, now I'm THAT old that I'm @iGnP 's dad???

Okay, yeah, fine.

Verlander such a beast.

5-0 sweep on all my Astros bets. Big night. Boom.

Cashed 2nd half over 110.5 and Rockets first half -2. But lost the total amount of those on W's ML LOL for a wash on the game.

But cashed Astros first 5 and Angels u1.5 for first 5 already with 3 more bets still live (Astros ML, Astros -1.5, and Angels TT u3.0). If I can sweep those (Astros up 2-0 in the 7th) it would be a big night. Def need at least one of the 3 to hit to be in the black tonight.
Tailed you on the baseball picks (ML and -1.5). I don't follow MLB at all but picked up a unit and some change; can't complain!

Eric Gordon was ridiculous tonight, and golden state seemed satisfied with the split. Some really sloppy passing!

Eric Gordon was ridiculous tonight, and golden state seemed satisfied with the split. Some really sloppy passing!
Curry's aggravated knee might be a bigger issue than we thought. But I'm glad the Warriors got him some shots to build confidence going forward. He's going to have one of those games sooner or later but he definitely looked labored out there today. Long rest should help, too

I am looking to bet on the kuopio Steelers (American football in Finland) this Saturday. Does anyone know of a sports book that has odds for them?
All I found was Nordic bet and they don’t have a license to accept US customers .. please somebody help

Steelers is +260 they play this sat 8:30am ET I recommend anyone bet on them that can ;)
So did anyone take advantage or not? Lol tards

So did anyone take advantage or not? Lol tards

my guess probably not

many here were probably too busy betting the cavs at even money to win the east, which was about as square as playing the 76ers at +5 or 600 to win the east when both the pacers and celtics were being offered at big plus money

its not that difficult to cap nba series if you look at 1-9, as opposed to listening to stephen a smith or other self-proclaimed experts, when deciding value.

the cavs can still come back because how crooked the nba is and how much they want a lebron finals but even money on the cavs after the trade deadline was just so square.

i never do player props since they are 20 cent lines but may play the under 20.5 on marcus morris. the nba has to limit his minutes to low or mid 20s to help the cavs, the same how the nba limited oladipo to 28 minutes in a must win game two against cleveland

oladipos second foul in less than one minute

love illegally jumping sideways into oladipo to create victors third foul, which most would consider an offensive foul

Last edited:
I took Marlins/Dodgers first five 5 innings u4 runs. If this bet loses, i seriously have the worst luck betting totals

of course Caleb Smith decides to walk three straight batters to bring up the Dodgers best hitter

my guess probably not

many here were probably too busy betting the cavs at even money to win the east, which was about as square as playing the 76ers at +5 or 600 to win the east when both the pacers and celtics were being offered at big plus money
Are you that mental that you still think your Pacers to win the East at 100/1 had more value than Cavs to win the East at +100? When the playoff started, Pacers were 75/1 to win the East.

+10000 = 1% implied probability
+7500 = 1.3% implied probaility
----------------------------------------------
= +0.3% implied probability

Prior to game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Cavaliers were -275 to win the East

-275 = 73.3% implied probability
+100 = 50% implied probability
------------------------------------------------
= +23.3% implied probability

And this is coming from someone who thought the Cavaliers should have been BIGGER favorites against the Pacers prior to their first round series LMFAO

"quincy k, post: 140297639, member: 512025"]the cavs might have value at only -244"

So tell me, who is more square? The person who invested in +100 in a team that ended up being -275 to start the ECF, or the guy whose team(s) got bounced in the first round? Also remember that you've basically had futures bets on like half the teams in the Eastern Conference at some point LOL. OH, and you conveniently forget to mention that I've been on Boston in both games in the ECF. Besides game 3, and barring a significant move by the Cavaliers, I fully intend to keep betting the Celtics spread game to game, which will ultimately lead to me winning back my losses and more if the Cavaliers dont win the EC (which, let's be real, is far from over).

But the funniest of all of this, not even 6 months ago you PMed me and admitted to me that you cant pick winners besides tailing my plays. If I wont get banned, I'll gladly post it for everyone to see. Now you're on your little kick talking about absolute nonsense stats and telling everyone that Terry Rozier isn't a good player because he shoots 40% and is short. HAHAHAHAHA. But I digress. I should have be the bigger person and not responded but you deserve a spot with all the other shit posters in the other thread who continually get banned

Last edited:
worst. luck. ever.
Don’t feel too bad. I got buried this game. Had marlins overs and maeda ends up pitching 8 innings and gives up two hits. Madness

Then I went heavy on dodgers -7.5 in the 4th. Then they proceed to get shut down for five innings by a guy with an era of 17

Don’t feel too bad. I got buried this game. Had marlins overs and maeda ends up pitching 8 innings and gives up two hits. Madness

Then I went heavy on dodgers -7.5 in the 4th. Then they proceed to get shut down for five innings by a guy with an era of 17
It's the manner in which it happened that pisses me off. Both pitchers are dealing then randomly the Marlins pitcher hits a wall and loses ALL command, leading to three walks, two extra base hits and 4 runs being scored. I know there has to be some bad variance but man, that was annoying

Just one MLB play I see for now.

TEX/CWS o9 at -115 for 2u.

It's the manner in which it happened that pisses me off. Both pitchers are dealing then randomly the Marlins pitcher hits a wall and loses ALL command, leading to three walks, two extra base hits and 4 runs being scored. I know there has to be some bad variance but man, that was annoying

That was really bad luck. Hopefully bookies are slow to make adjustments to Justin Turner's return. Their offense looked like trash without Turner in the lineup.

Well looks like I shit the bed with my one play tonight. I tend to back bad offenses against bad pitching, and figured at worst Shields or Fister would get lit up tonight (and maybe both). Nope. These offenses are evidently so bad that they can even make shitty pitchers like these look like top tier starters. 1 combined run through 5 innings LOL. o9 looking dead in the water.

Are you that mental that you still think your Pacers to win the East at 100/1 had more value than Cavs to win the East at +100? When the playoff started, Pacers were 75/1 to win the East.

+10000 = 1% implied probability
+7500 = 1.3% implied probaility
----------------------------------------------
= +0.3% implied probability

Prior to game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Cavaliers were -275 to win the East

-275 = 73.3% implied probability
+100 = 50% implied probability
------------------------------------------------
= +23.3% implied probability

And this is coming from someone who thought the Cavaliers should have been BIGGER favorites against the Pacers prior to their first round series LMFAO

"quincy k, post: 140297639, member: 512025"]the cavs might have value at only -244"

So tell me, who is more square? The person who invested in +100 in a team that ended up being -275 to start the ECF, or the guy whose team(s) got bounced in the first round? Also remember that you've basically had futures bets on like half the teams in the Eastern Conference at some point LOL. OH, and you conveniently forget to mention that I've been on Boston in both games in the ECF. Besides game 3, and barring a significant move by the Cavaliers, I fully intend to keep betting the Celtics spread game to game, which will ultimately lead to me winning back my losses and more if the Cavaliers dont win the EC (which, let's be real, is far from over).

But the funniest of all of this, not even 6 months ago you PMed me and admitted to me that you cant pick winners besides tailing my plays. If I wont get banned, I'll gladly post it for everyone to see. Now you're on your little kick talking about absolute nonsense stats and telling everyone that Terry Rozier isn't a good player because he shoots 40% and is short. HAHAHAHAHA. But I digress. I should have be the bigger person and not responded but you deserve a spot with all the other shit posters in the other thread who continually get banned

lmfao i pmed you claiming i cant pick winners...nobody is going to believe that...nobody.

you being the self-proclaimed expert who said in a post that you were going to quit betting nba because you wre so distraught on losing and now begging for people to pm you to get your free baseball picks

why dont you go back to the mma fourm and go argue with the honey mustard guy who called you out on your bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back