Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Added

Boston rl
As ml and rl

Wiz cut the lead down to 10 by the end of the 3rd. I wont be hedging if given the opportunity, im letting it ride

@mkess101 send a letter to the Bucks GM to trade Brog, Parker, and Henson

What was the Heat/Sixers series price before it started?

@mkess101 send a letter to the Bucks GM to trade Brog, Parker, and Henson

I'll give Brog at least a margninal pass since he played so little down the stretch due to injuries. He **could** still be a bit rusty. With Henson you kinda know what you're getting. Good rim protector, okay rebounder, very limited offensively.

Parker is a fucking turd, and right now Bledsoe is there in the toilet floating around with him.

Consensus average was Philly -465 Miami +390

Okay I was thinking it was a bit narrower (like Miami +340ish). The current line makes a bit more sense now.

I took the Bucks ML for +243. Just .5u.

I still think this game, like game 1, goes down to the wire.

Okay I was thinking it was a bit narrower (like Miami +340ish). The current line makes a bit more sense now.
Consensus average, though. I'm sure you could have found better prices on each team at diff books

@mkess101 if you're looking to bet Philly, id wait. I think they lose game 3 and you can get much better odds. I dont think there's any value on them currently

I took the Bucks ML for +243. Just .5u.

I still think this game, like game 1, goes down to the wire.

Stupid bet. Bucks offense is just throw the ball to Giannis and stand around while he operates. Literally 2/3 of their possessions are that way, it's pathetic.

Celtics moving the ball exceptionally well, finding their hot hand Brown.

Bucks also didn't expect Bledsoe to disappear come playoff time.

Also, I think we've maybe overlooked the coaching mismatch to a degree. A guy who's a bit in over his head as an interim vs arguably the best young basketball mind on the planet. Foolish to disregard that.

Edit: PS...Jabari Parker is terrible. Unless you want an out of control turnover machine that gives you the added benefit of being a below average defender.

@mkess101 if you're looking to bet Philly, id wait. I think they lose game 3 and you can get much better odds. I dont think there's any value on them currently

I was actually thinking of the Heat +300 LOL because I agree about game 3. Then freeroll Philly if the Heat do win game 3.

Bucks stinking up the court

Look like a bunch of uninspired bums out there

I was actually thinking of the Heat +300 LOL because I agree about game 3. Then freeroll Philly if the Heat do win game 3.
That's not a bad idea but i think you can get a better return if you parlay Heat in game 3 and Philly in game 4

Stupid bet. Bucks offense is just throw the ball to Giannis and stand around while he operates. Literally 2/3 of their possessions are that way, it's pathetic.

Celtics moving the ball exceptionally well, finding their hot hand Brown.

Bucks also didn't expect Bledsoe to disappear come playoff time.

Also, I think we've maybe overlooked the coaching mismatch to a degree. A guy who's a bit in over his head as an interim vs arguably the best young basketball mind on the planet. Foolish to disregard that.

Edit: PS...Jabari Parker is terrible. Unless you want an out of control turnover machine that gives you the added benefit of being a below average defender.
The team doesn't really have good one on one defenders, they're all above average help defenders with all their length. Giannis is getting abused by Morris/Horford

The team doesn't really have good one on one defenders, they're all above average help defenders with all their length. Giannis is getting abused by Morris/Horford

Bledsoe was supposed to be a good one on one defender (allegedly). Rozier is obviously a young player on the rise, but he has wrecked Bledsoe thus far.

Horford and Morris have also just made a ton of tough shots. I don't think Giannis has played poorly defensively. Just great shotmaking, esp by Horford. That said, Giannis isn't really built to guard a guy like Horford. He can if needed, but he's better suited to guard more of a wing player.

Bledsoe was supposed to be a good one on one defender (allegedly). Rozier is obviously a young player on the rise, but he has wrecked Bledsoe thus far.

Horford and Morris have also just made a ton of tough shots. I don't think Giannis has played poorly defensively. Just great shotmaking, esp by Horford. That said, Giannis isn't really built to guard a guy like Horford. He can if needed, but he's better suited to guard more of a wing player.
Yea i mean, we're kinda shitting on the Bucks w the last few posts but Boston is a solid fucking team, even without Kyrie. This is precisely why I was so high on them early on in the season, only to see my hopes crushed when Kyrie's knee infection reared its ugly head :(

Yea i mean, we're kinda shitting on the Bucks w the last few posts but Boston is a solid fucking team, even without Kyrie. This is precisely why I was so high on them early on in the season, only to see my hopes crushed when Kyrie's knee infection reared its ugly head :(

Not to mention I really do think they have the best coach in the league. I know everyone loves Pop and Kerr, but this second I really do think Stephens is right there with them.

Not to mention I really do think they have the best coach in the league. I know everyone loves Pop and Kerr, but this second I really do think Stephens is right there with them.
Blasphemy. Pop is the greatest coach ever. I dont think Kerr is a great coach at all

Not playing any props but I think Nurkic has a big game tonight. Last game there were a lot of instances where AD switched onto Lillard/McCollum and they forced up a shot (which didnt work out well). There was a stretch where they threw the ball down to Nurkic three times in a row in such situations and he scored 6 straight. I think theyll look to exploit that more often this game

Back