Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Of course I go to fold a load of laundry quick and miss the chance to bet the Bucks when they got down 12.

I think maybe I'm just not supposed to have any action on this game LOL.

Of course I go to fold a load of laundry quick and miss the chance to bet the Bucks when they got down 12.

I think maybe I'm just not supposed to have any action on this game LOL.
wait until Giannis goes out and Jabari comes in. Bucks will suck and you will get a great chance to LB right before Giannis comes in. Ive been throwing pennies on live betting in situations like that w the bucks and other teams and i really wouldnt be surprised if my ROI was over 20%

wait until Giannis goes out and Jabari comes in. Bucks will suck and you will get a great chance to LB right before Giannis comes in. Ive been throwing pennies on live betting in situations like that w the bucks and other teams and i really wouldnt be surprised if my ROI was over 20%

I was gonna bet the Celtics here down 7 thinking maybe their ML at + odds. Nope.

-114 I'll pass. Lame.

So books basically have Bucks/Celtics as a pick 'em game now.

Tempted to bet Bucks 2nd half +3 here. Celtics look totally lost in their half court sets. It seems like it's a quick pick n roll that the Bucks defend decently, then it's Rozier frantically dribbling around trying to find something.

The Bucks half court sets don't look amazing either, but Middleton has clearly been the difference as he can get his own shot and consistently score 1 on 1.

Both teams obviously can score in transition, but unless Boston figures out their half court offense they are in trouble.

Finally found a line I liked enough. Took Bucks ML +199 for 1u.

I still think this game goes down to the wire, I love 2-1 odds. Wanted something like that either way.

Jayson Tatum is a future superstar

Bah Tatum taking over. Bledsoe playing horribly today too.

Tie game, 10.3 s left, Boston ball

They've been fucking amazing on last possessions this season, give most of the credit to Brad Stevens. He usually gets them a great look

Wont be surprised if they do it again here by exploiting the Bucks newfound tendency to switch everything

Yeah, LOL like I said this game will come down to the wire. Celtics actually catching a ton of breaks to even be in this spot honestly. Morris hits a ridiculous shot as the shot clock expires, they get a lucky bounce on a tipped pass that leads to 2 free throws, etc.

Tie game, 10.3 s left, Boston ball

They've been fucking amazing on last possessions this season, give most of the credit to Brad Stevens. He usually gets them a great look

Wont be surprised if they do it again here by exploiting the Bucks newfound tendency to switch everything

Nope just one on one and they backed off and gave Rozier as wide open a 3 as you can possibly get.

Sigh...

I still think I was clearly on the right side. Oh well...

Man for anyone that was on the under in this game that is a BRUTAL tough beat.

Nope just one on one and they backed off and gave Rozier as wide open a 3 as you can possibly get.

Sigh...

I still think I was clearly on the right side. Oh well...
"backed off"... that's cute. Rozier shook him bad

"backed off"... that's cute. Rozier shook him bad

Yeah but they've been pressing up on the perimeter and just rotating when they get beat off the dribble. Bledsoe was in back off mode before Rozier even started his move.

Yeah but they've been pressing up on the perimeter and just rotating when they get beat off the dribble. Bledsoe was in back off mode before Rozier even started his move.
Watch the replay again... Bledsoe was caught looking for a screen when Rozier crossed over

This game is going to be fun to analyze in prep for game 2

Watch the replay again... Bledsoe was caught looking for a screen when Rozier crossed over

Oh yeah it was a good pull back by Rozier for sure. But Bledsoe was already giving him way more room than what the Bucks had been doing the entire 2nd half.

And then they call this 6th foul on Giannis LOL. What a terrible call. That ref runs in and overrules the closer one too. Should have been a jump ball Giannis vs Rozier with the Bucks down 3 but instead the ref essentially ends the game. He must have plans...

And then they call this 6th foul on Giannis LOL. What a terrible call. That ref runs in and overrules the closer one too. Should have been a jump ball Giannis vs Rozier with the Bucks down 3 but instead the ref essentially ends the game. He must have plans...
You cant complain about that sixth foul when they called a jump ball for Giannis on the prior tie up with Tatum. Both were 50/50 calls (the first one was more of a foul than the second, though)

Back