Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Have the same situation here with Houston. Rockets ml and blazers hedge. I was trying to get that blazers +6.5 spot. I think they can win here.

Ill be on Portland +4.5/+5 for about 3u. Taking numbers into account, since all star break, these two teams are playing almost identical basketball in terms of efficiency. No reason for Houston to be laying this many on the road if we're looking at this game through the prism of their recent play. I'm also throwing a unit on the ML. Not sure if tail worthy but I like this spot
I had them at +4.5 so I was sweating that ending. Can't be mad with how the game ended, Portland probably shouldn't have covered that spread. With that being said, it took a colossal effort by Harden to win the game. Wish the ML hit too but I'll take 2u of profit any day

Toronto looks to be a trap game tonight. I'd really suggest going lightly on them if you can't pass up betting them at plus odds against the Cavs.

Toronto looks to be a trap game tonight. I'd really suggest going lightly on them if you can't pass up betting them at plus odds against the Cavs.

Plus if ever there was a March "statement" game, this is it for the Cavs. Have to assume LeBron and company want to remind everyone they are still very much a relevant player in the East.

The Pelicans are in the midst of an INSANE scheduling quirk. Tonight they play the sandwich game of the rare back to back to back set. More so than just that, they're coming off of playing 3 games in 4 nights. So after playing their game tomorrow against the Lakers, they will have played 6 games in 8 days, which is practically unheard of in today's NBA. Now, last night they were able to beat and cover the spread against the (tanking) Dallas Mavericks team but I think they're gonna hit a major wall tonight and tomorrow. The Pelicans are currently in 5th place in the Western Conference but the 9th place team in the West is only 2 games behind the Pelicans, i.e. every game matters for the Pelicans. To compound the difficulty for the Pelicans, Jrue Holiday missed last night's game and he's questionable tonight. If he doesn't suit up tonight, I'll probably be pretttty heavy on the Pacers. Jrue leads the Pelicans (yes, over AD) in plus-minus this season at +243 total point differential. His absence is a HUGE deal

Plus if ever there was a March "statement" game, this is it for the Cavs. Have to assume LeBron and company want to remind everyone they are still very much a relevant player in the East.
Depends what narrative you wanna play in your mind. This is as much a statement game for the Raptors as it is for the Cavaliers. Raptors are perennially defeated by the Cavaliers in the playoffs year after year and they finally seem to be the alpha dogs of the Eastern Conference. Derozan rested last night so that he could be fresh today (although, the Raptors have been playing a lot of games recently, which is why i think this is a trap game for the Raptors). If Derozan and Vanvleet play tonight, I wont even consider betting on the Cavaliers. I'll probably throw a bet on a Lebron James prop and call it a night.

Depends what narrative you wanna play in your mind. This is as much a statement game for the Raptors as it is for the Cavaliers. Raptors are perennially defeated by the Cavaliers in the playoffs year after year and they finally seem to be the alpha dogs of the Eastern Conference. Derozan rested last night so that he could be fresh today (although, the Raptors have been playing a lot of games recently, which is why i think this is a trap game for the Raptors). If Derozan and Vanvleet play tonight, I wont even consider betting on the Cavaliers. I'll probably throw a bet on a Lebron James prop and call it a night.

I'm not touching the game either way. I think the Raptors team personality is to fly under the radar as much as possible as the #1 seed.

Vanvleet and Derozan in, CJ Miles out. Passing on Toronto but I might live bet the Cavs depending on how they look. Raptors have played a lot of ball recently and while I expect them to score a lot of points, I think a shoot out favors the Cavaliers as they are the more prolific three point shooting team

Jrue Holiday is playing for the Pelicans so I’m only going in for 2u on the Pacers at -1

Raptors and Cavaliers are a combined 25/31 to begin the game. Game is on pace for like 250 combined points. RIP under bettors...

Taking Pacers Moneyline for 1 unit and Oklahoma State -4 for 2 units this evening.

Cavs looked totally overmatched. I know I've been harping that the Raptors could be tired but I'm passing on live betting Cavs

There's that comeback i was talking about... lol I passed on such good odds

0-2 tonight. On to tomorrow where I love Texas AM against Michigan at +130. May dump 3 units on it.

Very poor showing by the Pacers in the fourth quarter. So many unforced turnovers against a tired team

I also like A&M tonight, Michigan's offense has been non-existent and A&M's defense looks legit. +140 now on Dimes..

Would love to hear other's thoughts as I am not much of a college bball bettor..

I’m on Michigan ml. Arguably the hottest team in ncaab

Clemson +4.5 as well

Michigan was the hottest team, but looked medicore in both ncaa tourney games. Feels like they peaked in big 10 tourney and are back to their normal level shown throughout the season imo.

Couple future bets I like, Nova to final four -111, Nova to win title +350, Nova vs Zaga in title game +1175

Back