Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

im planning on live betting the Clippers in addition to my bet on the under. this is the third game in four nights for the blazers and they looked a bit fatigued in the game against Detroit last night (both Dame and McCollum played nearly 40 minutes). If i can get them over +200, ill go in for 3u

meh, they're getting mauled on the offensive glass too. they needs to make a lot of adjustments if they're gonna come back and cover

That too. But that was sort of a given they'd get pounded on the glass (both ends). They need to make open 3's and finish their easy chances to even get within 15.

Killing live bet.

Hit Florida St. +282 when they were down 4 with the ball and still 4 minutes left.

My pre game bets today have sucked but I'm still up a ton with live bet.

Yea nvm hitting Clippers live (-105) right now for 4u. tail at own risk

When West Virginia plays well, they can absolutely beat anyone by double digits.

Carter is a dynamo at both ends of the floor.

Wow that's awesome. I hit them +500 when they were down 12, but that was late in the first half. I live bet them 3 other times too. Crushed it on that game, but not nearly as much as this guy!

Of course Clippers put up a shitty effort. Never ceases to amaze me

Of course Clippers put up a shitty effort. Never ceases to amaze me

I live bet them again +8.5 and saw they lost by 13. Then I looked to see I accidentally bet +8 5 first half and won. Evidently me drinking yesterday helped me luck into a winning bet haha.

Anybody degen betting NIT or CIT tonight? If so, leans? Parlay of USC ml + Utah ml for 1 unit.`

I see betonline have been having major problems this week with their site. has bookmaker been having the same downtime? I assume it's one of the other big US books ddos'ing them during this march madness thing.

Nets ML + Spurs ML parlay (-140)

2.8u to win 2u

BOL

Small play-

Sacramento Kings +4 for 0.4u

To anyone that tailed the Spurs + Nets parlay:

You might wanna consider hedging to cover any potential losses on the the Warriors ML if you can get over +500. Spurs aren't playing well at all and Warriors have a lot of fight in them. Would not be surprised if the Warriors win this game. I hit them at +750 earlier for 0.4u

@iGnP

I didn't get a chance to look at anything NBA tonight but my wife and daughter are in Chicago so I'm home solo tonight. Thunder/Celts thoughts? Thunder laying 4.5 on the road against very depleted Celtics...IDK. Then a really interesting late game Houston at the Blazers. 2 hottest teams in the league right now? Houston giving 5...

Or any other thoughts. I might have a little time to look deeper before games start but what are you thinking?

Back