Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ isnt giving up the MVP to Harden, what a game winning performance against the Mavs. Kawhi should once again why he is LeBron's father. Spurs are a terrible matchup for the Cavs now. Spurs/Cavs would be so one sided if it was for the Championship.
lol against the Mavs who aren't even the playoffs right now? very impressive...

STOP

*bangs head on table*

Betting

*bangs head on table*

Against

*bangs head on table*

GS

geez, when will i learn? Oh look they play SA next, SA has to beat them, right...?

Tennis anyone? I took Fed at all point spreads for tomorrow, but need some action today. Williams vs Kerber has me perplexed. Odds look to be based on the ranking numbers more than the head to head history but close regardless. Any thoughts?

Russell is such a fucking beast. His game has shine without Kevin Durant. Those two were a dynamic duo but Russell has been significantly better without him. Sometimes there just isn't enough balls available LOL but, I agree with you on your synopsis regarding Cleveland and San Antonio. The Spurs are such a terrible match up for the Cavs and I think that LBJ is starting to show that age. He just doesn't have the same explosion that he used to have driving to the hoop and unlike Kobe and Michael before him, he doesn't have the jumpshot that can let him age gracefully. Not in an athletic league like we have today. And yes Leonard is the beast of beasts!

Agreed.

lol against the Mavs who aren't even the playoffs right now? very impressive...
The Mavs are a good team and could beat any team on a given night, so what if theyre not in the playoffs, they were 10 points ahead with 3 mins to go and Westbrook single handedly got OKC the win, why we trying to downplay his accomplishments. Youre sounding like a hater.

Tennis anyone? I took Fed at all point spreads for tomorrow, but need some action today. Williams vs Kerber has me perplexed. Odds look to be based on the ranking numbers more than the head to head history but close regardless. Any thoughts?

mehhh. idk. sock has taken a set off of nadal both times they have played IIRC, so maybe +1.5 sets -125?

nishikori and fognini are both total flakes. hell, +1.5 sets there, too, maybe.

TUE MARCH 28

PICK: GS/NO UNDER 233 (W)
PICK: ATLANTA HAWKS -8 (-110) (L)
PICK: NEW YORK YANKEES (-140) (W)
PICK: MINNESOTA T-WOLVES +4 (-110) (W)
PICK: WASHINGTON WIZARDS -9.5 (-115) (W)

PICK: CAL STATE BAKERSFIELD +2.5 (-110) (L)

RISK: 5,5 UNITS

That's it. No more free money for you bums lol

~ +10 units +/-

OK, I'll continue giving free plays ITT and sell a separate VIP package = win – win amirite? Lol
<mma4>

Last edited:
mehhh. idk. sock has taken a set off of nadal both times they have played IIRC, so maybe +1.5 sets -125?

nishikori and fognini are both total flakes. hell, +1.5 sets there, too, maybe.

And that's why I took the dog. Also on o2.5 sets.

Very small bet on Sock - Nadal 2:1, just for fun.

And that's why I took the dog. Also on o2.5 sets.

Very small bet on Sock - Nadal 2:1, just for fun.

mostly with ya, but gunshy after i keep missing spreads by 1 game or a half game and losing my dog bets via freakin tiebreaks on deciding sets etc..

going to win 1u on both dogs +1.5 sets. -125 sock and -110 fognini i think they were.

Agreed.

The Mavs are a good team and could beat any team on a given night, so what if theyre not in the playoffs, they were 10 points ahead with 3 mins to go and Westbrook single handedly got OKC the win, why we trying to downplay his accomplishments. Youre sounding like a hater.
I am a hater. I think his accomplishments are extremely overrated by the public. Triple double this, triple double that. Cool, the guy is so egotistical that he drove a future HOFer away from OKC after they were one game away from making the finals. He's one of the most fun players to watch and I think he's a special special athlete, but he's getting bounced in the first round.

#notmyMVP

That's it. No more free money for you bums lol

~ +20 units +/-

OK, I'll continue giving free plays ITT and sell a separate VIP package = win – win amirite? Lol
<mma4>
I think your math is a little off ;)

On the under again for the Warriors/Spurs game. Why not, 1u

I will live bet SA if they happen to fall behind early to the Warriors today. All year the Spurs have been great at making second half adjustments and buckling down. 3 in 4 for the Warriors can also be problematic with them and their limited bench. I'd bite at live pick em odds for 2u or anything above +150 for 3u

Also, not normally my style but i'm laying the juice w/ OKC ML. The Thunder feast on the lesser teams of the NBA and they happened to drop their last game to Orlando early in the season. 2.3u on -230

STOP

*bangs head on table*

Betting

*bangs head on table*

Against

*bangs head on table*

GS

geez, when will i learn? Oh look they play SA next, SA has to beat them, right...?

Well bud, I don't know what your will do with this information but I hope it helps and potential he saves you money on aspirin.

I say this because I am taking the point tonight and playing Golden State +4.5 and here is why:

GS is a shiny 10-2 SU as underdog to any team who has beat them twice in the same season. The Spurs have had their way with the Warriors this year and I expect GS to have revenge on the mind. They have a very great statistical record avenging losses over the last half back out in the Curry era. Specifically they are 36-18 team in that spot. What's more, San Antonio is just 1-7 ATS when playing at home prior to their monster win against the thunder. There is a lot on the line for both teams and I expect it will come down to the last couple possessions. The Spurs would love to run the table and work their way into home-court advantage throughout the playoffs and the Warriors are going to be in their way like a fucking iron chariot. In their last 14 games Golden State has cashed the ticket ATS against a team with a winning record.

That is enough to have me playing the 2015 champions as a moderate dog.

Give me the Warriors 5.50 units +4.5 (-110)

I think your math is a little off ;)

The new same give or take symbol LOL that whole post is off. Besides the win loss record LOL

Edit: LOL I didn't know just how much off I was! I meant to put 10 units not 20 units Ha!

Philadelphia 76ers +2

Miami Heat -3

Toronto raptors -5.5/6

Toronto is on an absolute row. They have reeled all six straight wins and are trying to claw themselves into first place in the East. Charlotte is a mess and got smashed at home last night. They should be tired coming off back to back games. Believe that Toronto rolls in this game and the score will not be very close. Consider laying the points.

All games 5.5 units

Last edited:
Well bud, I don't know what your will do with this information but I hope it helps and potential he saves you money on aspirin.

I say this because I am taking the point tonight and playing Golden State +4.5 and here is why:

GS is a shiny 10-2 SU as underdog to any team who has beat them twice in the same season. The Spurs have had their way with the Warriors this year and I expect GS to have revenge on the mind. They have a very great statistical record avenging losses over the last half back out in the Curry era. Specifically they are 36-18 team in that spot. What's more, San Antonio is just 1-7 ATS when playing at home prior to their monster win against the thunder. There is a lot on the line for both teams and I expect it will come down to the last couple possessions. The Spurs would love to run the table and work their way into home-court advantage throughout the playoffs and the Warriors are going to be in their way like a fucking iron chariot. In their last 14 games Golden State has cashed the ticket ATS against a team with a winning record.

That is enough to have me playing the 2015 champions as a moderate dog.

Give me the Warriors 5.50 units +4.5 (-110)
Respectfully think you're not being objective and there's a case of confirmation bias in your post. Do you know what GS's ATS record is in situations where they're playing their third game in four nights? 4-17-1 ATS. I do agree that the line is a smidge too high but that's why I'm looking to bet SA at a discounted price live

Respectfully think you're not being objective and there's a case of confirmation bias in your post. Do you know what GS's ATS record is in situations where they're playing their third game in four nights? 4-17-1 ATS. I do agree that the line is a smidge too high but that's why I'm looking to bet SA at a discounted price live

Whewey! Nice information! And that is what we share our picks., It wasn't confirmation bias, it was ignorant of the facts. I wasn't aware of that statistic. Now I am going to hdge off of that. I'm going to watch the game and I wanted some action, but I don't want to play San Antonio -4. I think that I'm going to play the Spurs TT 106 The sports books finally got wise to GS and the under machine that they are and shaved the point total all the way down to 208.5. That's extremely alarm for them. However, I do I do think that San Antonio can hit 106.5 most of the time.

Appreciate the heads up though bro!

I need a statistician to help me gather all of that type of useful information. I don't know who to call. Wait just a second ... I"m Mr. Meseeks look at me! Help me become a better capper. "Can do!"

Oh BTW here are you thirsty bitches go with some more free money ..

TEXAS A&M CC +2.5 (-115)

WYOMING -8.5 (-115)

SAINT PETERS -3 (-110)

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS -6 (-110)

That is until @iGnP comes in and tells me why I'm wrong about all of them LOL

Whewey! Nice information! And that is what we share our picks., It wasn't confirmation bias, it was ignorant of the facts. I wasn't aware of that statistic. Now I am going to hdge off of that. I'm going to watch the game and I wanted some action, but I don't want to play San Antonio -4. I think that I'm going to play the Spurs TT 106 The sports books finally got wise to GS and the under machine that they are and shaved the point total all the way down to 208.5. That's extremely alarm for them. However, I do I do think that San Antonio can hit 106.5 most of the time.

Appreciate the heads up though bro!

I need a statistician to help me gather all of that type of useful information. I don't know who to call. Wait just a second ... I"m Mr. Meseeks look at me! Help me become a better capper. "Can do!"
I don't hate the warriors play by any means. Obviously they want to beat the Spurs at some point this season and they're on an absolute roll at the moment. Their defense was on point last night, only reason Houston was able to make the score somewhat respectable was because of the giant free throw disparity. The Spurs offense can definitely be stagnant at times and I think the Warriors can win if this is a defensive struggle although it plays into the hands of what SA wants to do. Just thought I'd give you the devils advocate argument because it is a tricky game to cap. I might throw a bit down on warriors 1Q or 1H and look to LB the Spurs like I said before. Thoughts on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back