Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the Mavs losing this game would be crushing

called it. geez, cmon dallas

@iGnP I'll take a push but wow..talk about blowing it
At least I never got the +150 live bet i was looking for. I would have thrown the TV out of the room if i had lost 3u on that collapse

Taking a shot at Kings 2H ML at +240 for 0.5u. They're shooting a much better percentage, Grizzlies look very lethargic and dont have Gasol

@iGnP it's Tuesday, put the bathsalts away. lol you have to work for at least four more days this week.

@mkess101 my attorney will be in touch with you for libel. Until then easier bong rips my man!
<{danayeah}>

@EzFlyer tell these fucking drug addled meth heads I'm not Barry and give em' dubs for insinuating such lol

If I catch you two outta here ...
<codychoke>

Goddamnit I have to start reading this thread more. Didn't even see that Barry a.k.a. "The Cooler" was on Cleveland. The jinx did it again LOL thanks a lot Cooler!

<{hughesimpress}>

ive got my finger ready for a live bet on the Pelicans if I can get over ten

Damnit I didn't put my winning MLB play ITT

Had Pittsburgh for 5.5u

I'll get youse tomorrow!
ive got my finger ready for a live bet on the Pelicans if I can get over ten

See what you get for calling me Barry? Do you see how karma works? I've got you on head-to-head mavericks/thunder and Jazz covered the spread just like I said Ha!

Seriously though, you were on the right side with thunder/Mavericks and sorry that you didn't get your cover but was able to hit the live bet.

I was disappointed that the Cavaliers lived up to their mascots name.sake being completely cavalier in their approach to the game in San Antonio. Them mooks should be embarrassed at that performance. Ffs they didn't even show up for battle. But my goodness, the Mavs came to play but they had an epic collapse in the final stanza but you just cannot make. That defense. Ugh. Unacceptable.

Just glad that anyone who tailed me ITT made around two units. I didn't figure that the pelicans would be able to cover the spread or even stay as close as they did down the stretch given those dead legs from playing three out of four days straight.

I have a monster of a pick tomorrow that I almost would use the "L" word on but refuse to jinx myself. I've been eyeballing it for a few days and just now got a peek of the line. I need to make sure that all the players are suiting up before I pull the trigger.

When your +150 2u play loses 7-6 6-7 6-7

enhanced-1014-1422325554-19.jpg

When your +4xx dog loses 4-6 7-6 6-7

hair-pull-out.jpg

Damnit I didn't put my winning MLB play ITT

Had Pittsburgh for 5.5u

I'll get youse tomorrow!

See what you get for calling me Barry? Do you see how karma works? I've got you on head-to-head mavericks/thunder and Jazz covered the spread just like I said Ha!

Seriously though, you were on the right side with thunder/Mavericks and sorry that you didn't get your cover but was able to hit the live bet.

I was disappointed that the Cavaliers lived up to their mascots name.sake being completely cavalier in their approach to the game in San Antonio. Them mooks should be embarrassed at that performance. Ffs they didn't even show up for battle. But my goodness, the Mavs came to play but they had an epic collapse in the final stanza but you just cannot make. That defense. Ugh. Unacceptable.

Just glad that anyone who tailed me ITT made around two units. I didn't figure that the pelicans would be able to cover the spread or even stay as close as they did down the stretch given those dead legs from playing three out of four days straight.

I have a monster of a pick tomorrow that I almost would use the "L" word on but refuse to jinx myself. I've been eyeballing it for a few days and just now got a peek of the line. I need to make sure that all the players are suiting up before I pull the trigger.
Cavs have been shit for a while now. We can't regard them as championship level until they can show sustained excellence. I passed on the Pels live bc it was only +9.5. It would have hit but it needed a Jrue Holiday three to back door. Didn't have money on them pregame, just didn't see the logic in laying so many with a Jazz team without Hayward that wasn't playing well to begin with.

Does your play tomorrow involve a team that rhymes w lockets? ;) I'll be on them for sure

When your +150 2u play loses 7-6 6-7 6-7

enhanced-1014-1422325554-19.jpg

When your +4xx dog loses 4-6 7-6 6-7

hair-pull-out.jpg

Not to mention the fact that I believe Isner was up 3-0 or at least 2-0 in the tie break and missed at least 3 easy points on Zverevs serve.

ATP Miami, there isn't really anything that I like today. Most of the favorites are in the 1.10 to 1.20 range. Wawrinka is 1.60 but he's too inconsistent for my taste. Kyrgios is 1.40 vs Goffin, I'll stay away from that one because I already have an outright bet on Kyrgios. The underdogs don't appeal to me either but I did throw a small bet on Mahut at 8.00 odds.

@iGnP I was fuming at 4am for you when I wokeup today.

I've been taking the points recently with the short spreads like Dallas last night. I had them +2 and went to bed when they were up like 11 with 3 minutes left. I feel like that type of shit has been happening a ton recently either I'm on the dog moneyline and they lose by 1-2 or I take the fave -2 or 3 and they win by 1.

Gambling sucks sometimes!

@iGnP I was fuming at 4am for you when I wokeup today.

I've been taking the points recently with the short spreads like Dallas last night. I had them +2 and went to bed when they were up like 11 with 3 minutes left. I feel like that type of shit has been happening a ton recently either I'm on the dog moneyline and they lose by 1-2 or I take the fave -2 or 3 and they win by 1.

Gambling sucks sometimes!
All good, that's gambling for ya. I'm not terribly upset because i never got the live line I wanted so I only lost 1u on the game. I still kinda think taking the plus money over the points is the right move long term but sometimes you have bad beats like this. Did you see the final possession where Dallas threw the ball away which led to Westbrook's game winner?

ATP Miami, there isn't really anything that I like today. Most of the favorites are in the 1.10 to 1.20 range. Wawrinka is 1.60 but he's too inconsistent for my taste. Kyrgios is 1.40 vs Goffin, I'll stay away from that one because I already have an outright bet on Kyrgios. The underdogs don't appeal to me either but I did throw a small bet on Mahut at 8.00 odds.

just cause i hate kyrgios, i'm doing a unit goffin +3 haha. noooottttt tail worthy, hehe.

i took delbonis O21.0 for a unit & delbonis +689 (half unit)

wawr is tempting but yea, zverev did win their only h2h match.. i think i might do wawr 1.6u at -160 tho, kinda for action.. i think zverev might be a bit worn down from the 6-7 7-6 7-6 last night.. wawr is cruising along so far in miami

All good, that's gambling for ya. I'm not terribly upset because i never got the live line I wanted so I only lost 1u on the game. I still kinda think taking the plus money over the points is the right move long term but sometimes you have bad beats like this. Did you see the final possession where Dallas threw the ball away which led to Westbrook's game winner?

I didn't only just saw the missed 3 after. Terrible way to lose I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back