Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

It's not Muller but I don't care, I'll take that Germany ML all day, looked a certain loser.

Can someone explain how Sweden concedes so many chances and the ultimate losing goal while Germany playing with 10 men? Did they just decide to go for the draw?

A mix of Sweden not needing the win (although don't get me wrong, they were definitely going for it and will be devastated as it puts a lot more pressure on them now) and Germany really needing the win and giving it everything.

Germany pulls it out. Whew.

Twins-1.5 gonna lose but at least the tt o2.5 for first five cashes. Good day so far...

Ugh was 6th inning not 5th. Lost that bet too. Still positive for the day but now just barely.

Last edited:
Twins +3.5 miraculously hits!

Lucked out in Germany

Went crazy at the zoo with a date

Scared all the people around me

England vs Panama

England should dominate Panama here, however Panama are a very physical side and need a win so I expect a lot of bookings. Harry Kane is relatively short priced but he should score at least 1 here.

Harry Kane to Score Anytime @ 1.67
Harry Kane to Score First @ 3.15
England to score in both halves @ 1.83
Over 3.5 match cards @ 2.00
Erick Davis to be booked @ 7.00

Some on England to score a penalty @ 4.00 too.

England vs Panama

England should dominate Panama here, however Panama are a very physical side and need a win so I expect a lot of bookings. Harry Kane is relatively short priced but he should score at least 1 here.

Harry Kane to Score Anytime @ 1.67
Harry Kane to Score First @ 3.15
England to score in both halves @ 1.83
Over 3.5 match cards @ 2.00
Erick Davis to be booked @ 7.00

Boom, 2-0 England.

Kane score lands @ 1.67
England to score a Penalty lands @ 4.00

2 winners already.

Already a booking too and England scoring in both halves looking good too!

5-0 at half time.

Most of these bets look like landing.

Also got some on England to score 6 or more goals @ 2.20 before that penalty so that looks a certainty too.

Put some on England to score 7 or more @ 2.20 now as well. Can easily see it happen if they keep the intensity up and we could see Panama get a man sent off at this rate.

There’s another, over 5.5 England goals lands @ 2.20.

Small on Vardy to score the next goal @ 4.00.

Back