Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Catching up on the thread for today and daaaaamn @CR0W killing the world cup lol. Fuckin' a right dude rob them bookies.

I’m on padres ml
Padres -1.5

Brews ov 4.5
Brews ml

Brazil vs Costa Rica

Brazil will be desperate for a win after only managing a point against Switzerland, and Costa Rica will be going for it too after losing to Serbia but would likely happily take a draw.

With Brazil going for it we could see both teams score, however I quite like the Over 2.5 goals @ 1.94, Brazil have the quality to score goals here, and if Costa Rica do score I expect Brazil to retaliate in decisive fashion.

Philippe Coutinho to score anytime @ 2.88 looks a good price, he scored against Switzerland, he's capable of scoring at all ranges as he showed with his long range beauty of a goal. He also rotates of set pieces with Coutinho and Willian so always a chance of a goal from a free-kick or penalty.

Christian Gamboa to be carded @ 5.00
looks a decent price, he's going directly up against Neymar, Coutinho and Marcelo on his side. That's a whole lot of pace and skill to deal with and at some point he's bound to have to put in a sacrificial tackle to stop them; hopefully resulting in a booking.

Very poor performance from Brazil, doesn’t look like any of the bets will be winners.

Only played the under 2.5 in the Iceland vs Nigeria game, can’t see many goals in it at all.

Very poor performance from Brazil, doesn’t look like any of the bets will be winners.

Only played the under 2.5 in the Iceland vs Nigeria game, can’t see many goals in it at all.

I spoke too soon!

Coutinho scores in the 90th minute @ 2.88. Looked like no winning bets until then.

I spoke too soon!

Coutinho scores in the 90th minute @ 2.88. Looked like no winning bets until then.
Sickkkk, you on fire in the cup. Where to next my g?

Sickkkk, you on fire in the cup. Where to next my g?

Under 2.5 goals in the Iceland vs Nigeria game. Around 1.55 odds.

Could even see under 1.5 but going to play it safe with under 2.5.

Put a little on Bjarnason to be booked @ 5.50 too.

Took the draw line at halftime. Yawn

Finishes 2-0 to Nigeria.

Under 2.5 wins thanks to Iceland missing the penalty. On to Switzerland vs Serbia now!

Switzerland vs Serbia

Switzerland (Draw No Bet) @ 1.83
Valon Behrami to be booked @ 4.33
Xherdan Shaqiri to score @ 4.50

Switzerland vs Serbia

Switzerland (Draw No Bet) @ 1.83
Valon Behrami to be booked @ 4.33
Xherdan Shaqiri to score @ 4.50

Switzerland (Draw No Bet) @ 1.83 - WIN
Valon Behrami to be booked @ 4.33 - LOSS
Xherdan Shaqiri to score @ 4.50 - WIN

Another match, more profit! Been a great few days!

Back