Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

NFL first Sunday

I am thinking of throwing some on the Bengals & Titans for the early games & Pathers/Broncos for the 4:00 games

Happy that I didn’t get to post my Thursday bet on the Falcons. 3 points on 4 drives inside the 5 yard line is a disgrace.

Only game that I like today is the Jaguars. While the Giants O-Line might be improved they won’t have anything for the jags and Vernon is out.

Jags -3 for 1U.

KIlling the NFL today. This is a RR by 2's, 3's, 4's, and the 5 teamer...if Washington holds on I'm gonna make a freaking shitload of $. I hedged off a bit live on Arizona +165 when they were down 7-0 but obviously still want the 'Skins to close out the 5-0 RR.

upload_2018-9-9_16-22-21.png

Also have this 4 teamer live (not a RR though, just a straight 4 teamer):

upload_2018-9-9_16-23-52.png

After a monster UFC last night that I didn't even watch, didn't expect to destroy the NFL today too.

Got a lot of action on the Rams -4 tomorrow.

KIlling the NFL today. This is a RR by 2's, 3's, 4's, and the 5 teamer...if Washington holds on I'm gonna make a freaking shitload of $. I hedged off a bit live on Arizona +165 when they were down 7-0 but obviously still want the 'Skins to close out the 5-0 RR.

View attachment 434145

Also have this 4 teamer live (not a RR though, just a straight 4 teamer):

View attachment 434151

After a monster UFC last night that I didn't even watch, didn't expect to destroy the NFL today too.

Thoughts on the packers bears game?

Fuck. Won over a grand last night on the fights, lost around a grand today on football.

I'm in Vegas, so I felt inclined to bet on football games earlier. I can pick MMA fights well -- I just don't follow the NFL as much, so I shouldn't bet on it.

Anyways, here's my idiotic take on the game tonight. Packers are a tad bit overrated. They SHOULD beat the Bears, but at +230, I have to take a stab at the Bears.

Look at how badly the Packers were last year without Aaron Rodgers. He's coming back from a major injury, we're not sure if he's going to be 100%.

The Bears picked up a beast to help their already good defense. I got the Bears ML(+255) and the under.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on the packers bears game?

Shit sorry just saw this and game started. When line opened at Bears +9 I thought that was way too many pts. Then a lot of $ came in on the Bears and it dropped to Bears +6.5 and it was a total pass for me. Bears just scored to make it 7-0 so I may look to live bet Packers now if I can get good odds. But I'm a Packers fan so take it with a grain of salt...

Edit: Packers still -3.5 live, pass. Was hoping to get their ML around -125 but nope.

Did hit o46 live for 1u though. Bears offense looks good and gotta think A Rod scores some pts too.

I'm in Vegas, so I felt inclined to bet on football games earlier. I can pick MMA fights well -- I just don't follow the NFL as much, so I shouldn't bet on it.

dude lol you said it yourself (not that i can talk, i've been betting the games too).

Fuck. Won over a grand last night on the fights, lost around a grand today on football.

Anyways, here's my idiotic take on the game tonight. Packers are a tad bit overrated. They SHOULD beat the Bears, but at +230, I have to take a stab at the Bears.

Look at how badly the Packers were last year without Aaron Rodgers. He's coming back from a major injury, we're not sure if he's going to be 100%.

The Bears picked up a beast to help their already good defense. I got the Bears ML(+255) and the under.

The injury last year was a broken collarbone. Rodgers even came back and played a game last year once it healed.

The issue now is his knee. Somehow he's playing like a GOAT even though he can barely move.

What a comeback by A Rod. Absolutely amazing.

The injury last year was a broken collarbone. Rodgers even came back and played a game last year once it healed.

The issue now is his knee. Somehow he's playing like a GOAT even though he can barely move.

yea no kidding...in the 2nd Quarter, I went degen and made a stupid prop wager (Aaron Rodgers -37 in total yard over Bears QB @ +265).

and several plays later he gets injured...and then in the 2nd half A-Rod does what A-rod does best.

on the lions/jets over today.

rookie QB, coming into enemy territory...under the spotlight...either he shines, or throws multiple turnovers (my hope).

on the lions/jets over today.

rookie QB, coming into enemy territory...under the spotlight...either he shines, or throws multiple turnovers (my hope).

Tough spot for a rookie making his first start. Lions D isn't amazing but going on the road into a hostile environment with mediocre (at best) skill guys is tough. Lions -6.5 closes a big parlay for me. I took a bit of Jets +7.5 when the line moved though, so Lions by 7 would be amazing.

Tough spot for a rookie making his first start. Lions D isn't amazing but going on the road into a hostile environment with mediocre (at best) skill guys is tough. Lions -6.5 closes a big parlay for me. I took a bit of Jets +7.5 when the line moved though, so Lions by 7 would be amazing.

good luck brother....you seem to be on a tear lately...

thoughts on the rams game?

good luck brother....you seem to be on a tear lately...

thoughts on the rams game?

I think the Rams win but wouldn't lay the 7. I'm passing pre-game, I'll maybe live bet Rams if the Raiders can take a lead at some point.

Darnold first NFL pass is a pick 6. Ouch.

Darnold first NFL pass is a pick 6. Ouch.
And he has looked pretty decent ever since.

Stafford, on the other hand, is playing TERRIBLE.

Hopefully certain Rams players do well tonight so I can do well on DraftKings.

I have two DK teams tonight: Stafford is 49.2% owned in the $5, and 48.5% owned in the $3. Matt Stafford just took a big hit and was taken out of the game at 7:24 of the 3rd quarter. Bad for Lions fans, good for me.

Punt return TD for The Jets in the middle of the 3rd quarter~~~

And ANOTHER interception after Stafford was brought back in!

Last edited:
Back