7/3/2017 6:30 AM ATP Tennis 573 Adrian Mannarino* +383 vs Feliciano Lopez V
Risking $10.00 To Win $38.30

7/3/2017 6:30 AM WTA Tennis 1742 Sara Errani* +340 vs Tsvetana Pironkova X
Risking $20.00 To Win $68.00

7/3/2017 6:30 AM WTA Tennis 1742 Sara Errani* +400 vs Tsvetana Pironkova X
Risking $5.00 To Win $20.00
==========================
+$257.80

Don't watch tennis much, but hit 2 big dogs, so satisfying. Thought those lines were kinda skewed. Saw Lopez retired though, so maybe got a bit lucky there.

Astros are so damn good...

1.2u pouille -3.5 -120. jerzy-boy is just not on pouille's level right now, much less not over best-of-five. i expect him to falter late

1.15u anderson-seppi O37.0 -- similar to the chardy-berdych play today, i'm basically betting on seppi to take a set here. and if he does, i think the 37 hits with relative ease. i'm shocked they've never played each other, heh.

Cleveland going to kill me today not scoring anything. Bet differently today due to bankroll and regretting it

After a quick look tommorow I'll be on the cubs and mets..and maybe the giants at +165 I will for sure if the line gets a little better

AC Milan at 11:1 odds to win Serie A is worth $25 (that's what I'm doing anyways). They just signed their 7th (SEVENTH!) new player today. Totally transformed team heading into the new year.

Roma has been a supermarket so far.
Napoli will be very decent again.
Juventus will be huge favourites, but have been quite inactive on the market.

Milan are worth the small shot for a huge pay, if you enjoy season-long wagers.

*bias warning: I'm a Milan fan*

Some big Wimbledon upsets on both sides, Kvitova out, Pouille and Medvedev out, etc.

I was having the shittest night but ended a few hundred up thanks to this tenner and some other small bets:
View media item 26765
View media item 26767
Anderson broke his habit of slacking off for 1 set. Hope y'all did OK.

<Fedor23>

Can anyone link to a reliable Web article about how golf betting lines are initially created? Thanks.

Giants run line was looking good until the last inning

Hit on padres and angels first 5 run lines

Got Colorado and kc ml

Stabbed dbacks first 5 run line.

Trying to get back in the green today

my god, i stopped watching pouille-janowicz after pouille took the third 6-3.. thought for sure he would run away w/it at that point

check the scores a few hours later.. and he drops a 6-1 set late to lose the match to jerzy?

man idk what i'm doing some days, cause that's backwards shit

1.25u kukushkin +2.5 sets -125 against m.zverev.. hope i don't regret just doing the over..

1.15u thiem-simon O36 -115 -- still not sure about thiem's current form. i like this number for a should-be-sure-thing if simon takes a set.

1.14u monfils-edmund O37 -114 -- see above (if edmund wins a set) -- i think i'm gonna also take a shot at edmund moneyline in england here.. we'll see if i have the stones. would(will?) be a 0.5u play or something if i do it.

i actually quite like these 3 plays. i feel like they should each be to win 1.5u or 2u but my confidence isn't here yet. i'll gauge things more over this next week.. like i said elsewhere, i pick up my action moreso in the N.A. hardcourts when i can actually watch more matches and it's back-to-back big tournies etc.

edit:
ok, yea, took a shot on edmund +360 too

Last edited:
I passed on plays today but I took a live bet on Mariners +152 after the first inning while down 4-2. I just don't believe in Vargas

my god, i stopped watching pouille-janowicz after pouille took the third 6-3.. thought for sure he would run away w/it at that point

check the scores a few hours later.. and he drops a 6-1 set late to lose the match to jerzy?

man idk what i'm doing some days, cause that's backwards shit

Fuck Jerzy, he should've been knocked out first round!

1.15u thiem-simon O36 -115 -- still not sure about thiem's current form. i like this number for a should-be-sure-thing if simon takes a set.

One of my bookies has a special on Theim 3-0. Any idea on Simon's current form? In the past he's beaten some of the best but recently not so much.

edit: passing

Last edited:
First round of the day, I took Ferrer, Zverer and a small stab at Sela.

And it looks like Darcis retired. Dang, void bet.

Boston today to win a unit. Discount on Chris sale because he isn't as dominant against rays

Looking at dodgers giants and Rockies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back