Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were missing both fournier and gordon for a long stretch and both are finally healthy. if i can get them at +700 a middle might be available later.
Look at both of their +/- values- they are a decent bit lower than the average margin for Orlando. Don’t get me wrong, they’re good players but in today’s league, stat stuffing doesn’t really mean they’re playing well. I don’t like the fact that Houston is on the road w a look ahead game tomorrow, and that could be enough for Orlando to cover, but I honestly wouldn’t be shocked to see Houston win by 30. Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m considering a bet on Houston 1Q

Look at both of their +/- values- they are a decent bit lower than the average margin for Orlando. Don’t get me wrong, they’re good players but in today’s league, stat stuffing doesn’t really mean they’re playing well. I don’t like the fact that Houston is on the road w a look ahead game tomorrow, and that could be enough for Orlando to cover, but I honestly wouldn’t be shocked to see Houston win by 30. Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m considering a bet on Houston 1Q

i like +700 or more here. they are at home and houston does have gs tommorow so both cp and gordon should see their minutes limited so a middle could be available later in the game should the +700 ever get offered.

miami at +money is also solid with drummond possibly not playing or in a limited capacity

Rockets -3 (1Q) cashes easily. Only 1u unfortunately

Wizards are live bet worthy under -150

Please please please let the Warriors struggle w Dallas tonight. I want bettable odds tomorrow versus Houston

Doesn’t look like the line is going to move

Boston Celtics ML (-150) 4.5u to win 3u

Expect Cavs to get started fast. Going to add another unit live if I can get odds better than +150

Thoughts on Lakers vs OKC?

Kyle Kuzma is not 100%, quad contusion. Listed as questionable but even if he does play, he hasn't been shooting as well lately due to the injury. He is a big part of their offense. Just something you might want to take into account betting the OKC/Lakers game.

So what happened? Did you get it sorted?

Nah they just cancelled the request and made me do it again... inconvenient.

Or maybe I’m a difficult player to deal with, esp with my style of betting with a low risk high reward style. I’m starting to revert back to strictly single plays in order to not trigger any red flags.

Doesn’t look like the line is going to move

Boston Celtics ML (-150) 4.5u to win 3u

Expect Cavs to get started fast. Going to add another unit live if I can get odds better than +150
Odds sucked... should have taken -3 (i was hoping to get -2, that's why i waited so long to post) but regardless, bet was never in doubt

+3u

Live Bet Jazz +105

Risk: 1u

Odds sucked... should have taken -3 (i was hoping to get -2, that's why i waited so long to post) but regardless, bet was never in doubt

+3u

What was that about a jinx?

Nice call.

wow looks like Thunder/Clippers tomorrow is going to open at pick em odds. Unless that's a misprint, that's a head scratching line. It's one of those "too good to be true" bets that you should ALWAYS fade. I'll do my due diligence and look into that game now and post what I think about it once the line is actually posted by books. I suspect the Thunder will open at -3 or so but we shall see

Sure but Gordon and Paul are combined 8/29 also

houston is a much deeper team. i needed 45 points from fournier and gordon to have a chance at a middle. i was able to live bet denver(-5) and miami(-125)at great prices

+3u
Good call..i didnt get to tail. by the time you posted it i was asleep and i didnt wake up till 2nd quarter and celtics were -500 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back