Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you throw $100, ill give you +2000 odds on them winning the East

why would i take +2000 when i just bought it at +10000?

dude, its a great fuken line

just go buy the shit, already

why would i take +2000 when i just bought it at +10000?

dude, its a great fuken line

just go buy the shit, already
it was a typo, i missed a 0. im just gonna go ahead and ignore this conversation happened but good luck and your play that has no chance of hitting which youre gonna hedge for very minimal profit. you a goat

it was a typo, i missed a 0. im just gonna go ahead and ignore this conversation happened but good luck and your play that has no chance of hitting which youre gonna hedge for very minimal profit. you a goat

who says that i am goat?

i thought i saw value in indy +10000, which i posted my thoughts on, and youre coming in saying that it has no chance and that you would give +20000 indy to win the east which is just bizarre

you wouldnt find one single person that bets nba that would not take that bet

not one.

betting 20k to win 100.

bizarre

who says that i am goat?

i thought i saw value in indy +10000, which i posted my thoughts on, and youre coming in saying that it has no chance and that you would give +20000 indy to win the east which is just bizarre

you wouldnt find one single person that bets nba that would not take that bet

not one.

betting 20k to win 100.

bizarre
i have issue w you saying they can beat any team in the East, which is absolutely laughable.

i have issue w you saying they can beat any team in the East, which is absolutely laughable.

i never said that they can beat the cavs

give them some time. they have three new starters. im saying that this team can be as good as last years especially if sabonis can move to the 4 and thadius can play both the 3 and 4 along with robinson, a solid front court rotation with al playing 15 at the 5. their backcourt starters are solid, just their back court depth is questionable

indy shoots the ball well, all their starters shoot in the high 40s and they can all shoot the three.

dont know why youre hating on them as every team in the east have holes, celtics without morris in the playoffs and two 6'4" guys shooting sub 40 percent is not going to cut in the post season on an eight man rotation.

im a life-long celtic fan and i think that they are over-rated

Lol at Detroit. Doesn't Utah suck this year? What run did they go on at the end there? 17-5 or something? smh -1u

i never said that they can beat the cavs

give them some time. they have three new starters. im saying that this team can be as good as last years especially if sabonis can move to the 4 and thadius can play both the 3 and 4 along with robinson, a solid front court rotation with al playing 15 at the 5. their backcourt starters are solid, just their back court depth is questionable

indy shoots the ball well, all their starters shoot in the high 40s and they can all shoot the three.

dont know why youre hating on them as every team in the east have holes, celtics without morris in the playoffs and two 6'4" guys shooting sub 40 percent is not going to cut in the post season on an eight man rotation.

im a life-long celtic fan and i think that they are over-rated
that's nonsense lol. there's zero chance they beat the celtics, raptors, or cavs

the celtics are a far superior team to the pacers. so are the raptors, which idk why you fail to bring them up seeing as they've been the best eastern conference team all year. but ok. and you already admitted to the cavs being able to beat them

if you think they can beat the celtics+raptors. more power to you, that's not my money and you can do whatever you want w it. but facts remain: the pacers are like the 9th ranked team in the east at this very moment based on vegas odds and for good reason no matter how much you like them.

lets talk during playoffs, if you arent man enough to take a $ bet im sure we can talk sig bets ;)

Last edited:
Lol at Detroit. Doesn't Utah suck this year? What run did they go on at the end there? 17-5 or something? smh -1u
did you see the way they tied the game in regulation? baseline out of bounds play, the Jazz run a triple curl (a play that high school girls run) and found a guy wide open under the basket

to be fair though, idk what Detroit was doing on defense all game. Utah had SO many open threes that missed. like every play seemed to be a made basket or a missed wide open 3 pointer. jazz could have easily won by 10+

did you see the way they tied the game in regulation? baseline out of bounds play, the Jazz run a triple curl (a play that high school girls run) and found a guy wide open under the basket

to be fair though, idk what Detroit was doing on defense all game. Utah had SO many open threes that missed. like every play seemed to be a made basket or a missed wide open 3 pointer. jazz could have easily won by 10+

Can't stop shaking my head at the defense. Hey at least Drummond hit his high this season huh? Pffffft

Can't stop shaking my head at the defense. Hey at least Drummond hit his high this season huh? Pffffft
I thought we had it in the bag during halftime. Drummond was the only guy who showed up tonight

this is the night i completely bury myself. horford and smart out for the celtics (both very valuable players) while theyre playing their third game in four nights, while on a 4 game ATS losing streak. if celtics go up early, im def going in hard on the clippers

and if i lose, youll never see me again *shrugs*

this is the night i completely bury myself. horford and smart out for the celtics (both very valuable players) while theyre playing their third game in four nights, while on a 4 game ATS losing streak. if celtics go up early, im def going in hard on the clippers

and if i lose, youll never see me again *shrugs*
I just live bet clips +5.5 for 1u lets get it

i never got the bet in. i wanted to but from the get go theyve looked so disinterested. low character team. obv down 17 now, im glad i passed
I just live bet clips +5.5 for 1u lets get it

that's nonsense lol. there's zero chance they beat the celtics, raptors, or cavs

the celtics are a far superior team to the pacers. so are the raptors, which idk why you fail to bring them up seeing as they've been the best eastern conference team all year. but ok. and you already admitted to the cavs being able to beat them

if you think they can beat the celtics+raptors. more power to you, that's not my money and you can do whatever you want w it. but facts remain: the pacers are like the 9th ranked team in the east at this very moment based on vegas odds and for good reason no matter how much you like them.

lets talk during playoffs, if you arent man enough to take a $ bet im sure we can talk sig bets ;)

well, nick foles was also +2800 to win the super bowl mvp before the championship games and hes probably a +400 right now, maybe a +200 if jax wouldve won.

my point is that vegas gets it wrong sometimes and, imo, they are wrong on indy +10000.

if you have access to betfair drop the +20000 line, ill buy the $100 to win 20k

in fact, ill buy $1000 worth today at that price.

well, nick foles was also +2800 to win the super bowl mvp before the championship games and hes probably a +400 right now, maybe a +200 if jax wouldve won.

my point is that vegas gets it wrong sometimes and, imo, they are wrong on indy +10000.

Damn a G on that

They're not wrong on Indy. Indy has one good player and one above average player. Everyone else is mediocre or bad. Oladipo, by himself practically, cant get through a playoff series against a more complete team. If you exclude the Cavs (who are clearly not playing to their playoff capabilities, and the team which you admit you cant see the Pacers beating), the Pacers are a combined 4-10 against other Eastern Conference playoff picture teams, which i listed below (i may have made a mistake as im doing this on the phone)

76ers 0-1
Bucks 1-1
miami 1-2
detroit 1-3
boston 0-2
toronto 1-1

They're not wrong on Indy. Indy has one good player and one above average player. Everyone else is mediocre or bad. Oladipo, by himself practically, cant get through a playoff series against a more complete team. If you exclude the Cavs (who are clearly not playing to their playoff capabilities, and the team which you admit you cant see the Pacers beating), the Pacers are a combined 4-10 against other Eastern Conference playoff picture teams, which i listed below (i may have made a mistake as im doing this on the phone)

76ers 0-1
Bucks 1-1
miami 1-2
detroit 1-3
boston 0-2
toronto 1-1

well no shit they are a combined 4-10, if they were 8-10 and on pace to win 55 then the fuk all that i would be getting 100/1 to win the east

look at okc with proven all star vets george and carmelo, more or less a 500 team before their recent five game win streak, whereas they won 57 percent of their games last year. indy has three new starters, four if sabonis can slide to the four and thaddeus moves to the three, so its going to take time. like i said, all their starters shoot in the high 40s and 1-4 can all shoot the 3.

and the east sucks.

i like their current roster now but if they somehow can get kemba and howard...indys a +2000 to win the east

https://hoopshabit.com/2018/01/22/nba-trade-rumors-7-potential-kemba-walker-trades/6/

Wizards +5 for 1u prolly best to fade me right now on NBA lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back