Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you like falcons so much? I think they got their hands full against the rams. Their offense isnt really gelling. And the rams front 4 are gonna bring pressure all day i think
Rams have very little experience in the postseason while the Falcons are reigning NFC champs. I think this is a 60/40 game and we’re getting a lot of value on the Falcons. If it hits +7 I’d be ecstatic

I have watched JR Smith play for most of his career for different teams, you always hear people use the term basketball IQ and some of the things I have seen JR Smith do over the years, he doesn't qualify as having a high basketball IQ (ridiculous fouls putting teams in the bonus, jacking up ridiculous shots early in the shot clock in a close game)

hes just horrible at this point in his career, garbage last year. and taking into consideration how good IT is the difference might not properly be reflected in the live betting odds going forward. jr might have the worse non-injury contract in the nba

jones and freeman are probably going to be playing injured.
This is true. I would be shocked if the Rams blow the Falcons out honestly. If the Falcons win, I don’t think I’d be too surprised

This is true. I would be shocked if the Rams blow the Falcons out honestly. If the Falcons win, I don’t think I’d be too surprised
I wouldnt be shocked either. But i think rams are justified favs. I do think +7 is a good line tho

No fair im not even sure 10 people read this thread regularly enough lol
Lol. I actually started lurking couple weeks ago. Started throwing small money on the plays posted in here. I'm up and have won a little cash.

Thanks u guys

Lol. I actually started lurking couple weeks ago. Started throwing small money on the plays posted in here. I'm up and have won a little cash.

Thanks u guys

@iGnP is the man, especially when it comes to NBA and NFL

i think live betting orlando has value if they fall behind by 10 or more early.

NBA

I'm about to bet Orlando/Houston under 220.5, line seems pretty high without James Harden playing.

Oh and surprise surprise, bitcoins jumps up 2k after the holidays. Coincidentally these scumbags cancelled my pending payout request.

Yo this isn’t right man. The customer service rep was telling me to be patient even after exceeding the days it was supposed to get processed.

This shit is real and can happen to you.
So what happened? Did you get it sorted?

*I'm sorry didn't mean to resurrect last month's general discussion thread. Was just curious whether RL got his withdrawal situation sorted.

Doesn’t look like the line is going to move

Boston Celtics ML (-150) 4.5u to win 3u

Expect Cavs to get started fast. Going to add another unit live if I can get odds better than +150

Just read the thread. Guys don’t burn money on Orlando. They’re a shit team. Chris Paul is more than capable of running that lethal offense. I was very close to betting the Rockets. If they werent playing the Warriors tomorrow that would be a big play

drummond probably not playing. heat could be a good live bet at plus money

Just read the thread. Guys don’t burn money on Orlando. They’re a shit team. Chris Paul is more than capable of running that lethal offense. I was very close to betting the Rockets. If they were playing the Warriors tomorrow that would be a big play

they were missing both fournier and gordon for a long stretch and both are finally healthy. if i can get them at +700 a middle might be available later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back