Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
i teased jags up to +13 and the total to o34.5 for 2.2u

i still have my 3u teaser from yesterday open. gonna close it w the late game today

Wow. Good Bortles showed up on first drive. And Steelers look lost trying to cover check downs. They better get that figured out.

Jags just picking up where they left off in week 5. Impressive.

With my teaser combo looking pretty fucking good right now, im actually considering rolling it over onto a live Steelers ML play. I think they can turn this around but the current odds arent tasty enough

With my teaser combo looking pretty fucking good right now, im actually considering rolling it over onto a live Steelers ML play. I think they can turn this around but the current odds arent tasty enough

its +200 and i cant do it. i think brown is injured

wow thank goodness i didnt get +200 lol

Toss sweep on 4 and half a yard with 9 guys in the box. Okay then...

This is a beatdown. Steelers D just getting pushed around like they did week 5. They can't stop the run with 7 in the box, and if they bring the 8th man down, they have to play man coverage. When they do that, Bortles is just looking at his first read and then taking off for good gains on the ground.

This is a beatdown. Steelers D just getting pushed around like they did week 5. They can't stop the run with 7 in the box, and if they bring the 8th man down, they have to play man coverage. When they do that, Bortles is just looking at his first read and then taking off for good gains on the ground.
Steelers coaching staff is one of the best in the league and Bortles is still Bortles. over +400 is def worth a stab

pitt +430

+360 on 5d. I'd consider it at your odds, but not at these. Unless Pitt D shows some semblance of being able to stop the run, they are screwed.

Steelers coaching staff is one of the best in the league and Bortles is still Bortles. over +400 is def worth a stab

Agree at +400 or better. +360, meh. Jacksonville running it at will, which will shorten the game if Pitt can't slow them down. And Jax D looking great too.

But a couple big plays could turn it around for sure. Pitt needs a score then a 3 and out, or a turnover.

+360 on 5d. I'd consider it at your odds, but not at these. Unless Pitt D shows some semblance of being able to stop the run, they are screwed.

i go tthe 430 before the 3rd td and 450 after.

im just looking for a middle.

pitts going to have to go 3 wideouts from here on out

they havent been outplayed really. the fourth down stop and the int are the difference here. Pit is gonna score and theyre gonna make Bortles beat them. Id hammer Pit at +10 or more but im only getting +9.5 right now

woah gilbert got hurt? geez thats a huge loss

My under is fooked..cmon jags shutout lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back