Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iGnP you on anyone tonight?
If James don't play I'm taking the bucks ML cavs 0-4 w/o James..and thinking GS -10 against phi no embiid ...I'll be looking at the rest of the games before locking them in.

@iGnP you on anyone tonight?
If James don't play I'm taking the bucks ML cavs 0-4 w/o James..and thinking GS -10 against phi no embiid ...I'll be looking at the rest of the games before locking them in.
Looking at college games at the moment but ill get around to the NBA in a bit.

I agree w you on the Bucks if Lebron doesnt play. I think I like the under better in the GS game, honestly. It's prob too inflated. I also think it's gonna keep going up so im in no rush to bet the under, hoping for like 230. But the line is -13.5, where are you getting -10?

Looking at college games at the moment but ill get around to the NBA in a bit.

I agree w you on the Bucks if Lebron doesnt play. I think I like the under better in the GS game, honestly. It's prob too inflated. I also think it's gonna keep going up so im in no rush to bet the under, hoping for like 230. But the line is -13.5, where are you getting -10?

Wow..it's was 10 earlier this morning on BOL..but now it's 14..won't be touching that..hmm ATL +4 is prolly gonna be my only play of the day.

Yep, only play (for now) is u228 in the Warriors/76ers game. For 2.2u

Edit it actually moved to 228.5 before I placed the bet. Yay

Last edited:
I took over 221 at $1.50.

I threw warriors and cavs in a multi, such a amateur mistake... I laugh at people when they do that shit and I did it....

Lmao.

Damn that was close lol but I'll take it

Added play

Dallas -125 2H risk: 2.5u

@iGnP wow that is as close as you can get! Good bet. I only bet Atlanta +4 today since LeBron played it's looking good. So I I'm probably gonna play TWolves at -4

@iGnP wow that is as close as you can get! Good bet. I only bet Atlanta +4 today since LeBron played it's looking good. So I I'm probably gonna play TWolves at -4
I'm keeping an eye on that game. I have a lean but I think i'm gonna pass pre game and look for a live bet

God I love the Mavericks. They're just continually underrated by the books. Home dogs to the Heat? C'mon...

OK getting a little greedy here.. Why not

Pacers +7 2H for 1.1u

Nice brotha..good day of nba...will be 3.5u for me once t wolves close it out!
Thanks man. I wanted to bet the Wolves sooooo badly but it felt too trappy. Ah well. Hope they close out for ya

I have a college bball play that i'll probably either make live or at the 2H mark. Ill post it regardless when I make the bet. As for the NBA, these are my plays so far:

Wizards +6 risk: 1.1u
Wizards +230 risk: 0.43u
Jazz -1.5 risk: 1.1u

Not feeling to good about nba today but
1u Cha -4
1U Wiz +7

screw it i'll share my hockey plays tonight. i'm not calling them tail worthy so it's on you =P

i've got a couple units on wsh -123, MTL +103.

i've got a couple units on colorado +1.5 & +1.0.. that's right, i'm fading the flyers. so consider them a lock cause i am a turncloak. and i also have 2.5u on flyers U3.5 goals (done on BM where OT / shootout goals don't count towards the o/u). the flyers have not scored 4+ goals in EIGHTEEN GAMES. (and just twice in the past 34 games)

1u on min-wpg U5.5 +125.

^^ Im frustrated of betting NHL ML so I just tailed the Colorado +1.5 and Flyers U3.5.

Not sure why but I seem to feel/think over unders are more reliable than betting winners.

ok also on the WPG/MINN under

^^ Im frustrated of betting NHL ML so I just tailed the Colorado +1.5 and Flyers U3.5.

Not sure why but I seem to feel/think over unders are more reliable than betting winners.

ok also on the WPG/MINN under
gl to us .. just gonna sit back and watch some goalies ruin my night ;)

lmao. and flyers score shorthanded goal a coulpe mins into the game. their first one in almost four months.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back