Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small action on Jan Lennard Struff to beat Medvedev in Marseille ATP today. This is more a massive fade on Medvedev, as he looked dreadful against Paire yesterday, despite beating him.

1u @ EVS

+4500? Ok, 0.5u.
Yeah I think +4500 is pretty damn nice. I heard that it'll go to like +1500 or +2000 if Romo goes to Houston. At worst, you're investing in the top defense in the league and you're hoping Brock is better than last season

Small action on Jan Lennard Struff to beat Medvedev in Marseille ATP today. This is more a massive fade on Medvedev, as he looked dreadful against Paire yesterday, despite beating him.

1u @ EVS

Bloody tiebreak loss, Gah

Yeah I think +4500 is pretty damn nice. I heard that it'll go to like +1500 or +2000 if Romo goes to Houston. At worst, you're investing in the top defense in the league and you're hoping Brock is better than last season

How much are you going in for? Not sure, but have heard of Garropollo possibly going there. Getting Watt back too, who knows.

How much are you going in for? Not sure, but have heard of Garropollo possibly going there. Getting Watt back too, who knows.
He's prob better than Romo at this point so you would see a similar line change, if not better. I have 0.2u at +4000

I was very frustrated, Schmeichel saved them, but at least I got my money back.

I thought I was supposed to get mine back too but ladbrokes counted it as a loss? Fuck is this fuckery?

Being a complete degen and tailing this for 0.3u even though I've watched 1 game of American football in my life

I thought I was supposed to get mine back too but ladbrokes counted it as a loss? Fuck is this fuckery?

Maybe you placed your money on the -1.5
If you bet the -1 , you should get your money back

Maybe you placed your money on the -1.5
If you bet the -1 , you should get your money back

Nah it was the -1 for sure, saying that I've lossed the bet, have I been fucked over?

Nah it was the -1 for sure, saying that I've lossed the bet, have I been fucked over?

Maybe your bet was 1 X 2 and you either win or lose
ask for support in your bookie

Which NBA dog is the best tonight ?

I have 0.5u on
Kings (playing like a team now, no stars)
+150

0.5u Magic +145, Atlanta looked like shit at home yesterday

1u Mavericks +110, its gonna take Nola some time to figure it out

Parlayed all 3 of those dogs + Heat at home and put 0.5u down on +1900

Which NBA dog is the best tonight ?

I have 0.5u on
Kings (playing like a team now, no stars)
+150

0.5u Magic +145, Atlanta looked like shit at home yesterday

1u Mavericks +110, its gonna take Nola some time to figure it out

Parlayed all 3 of those dogs + Heat at home and put 0.5u down on +1900
Mavs in my opinion

I'll take a shot here. I really like the Mavs line, I'm just concerned I'm falling for a trap. I don't think I am Bc public perception is something like "zomg AD and Boogie together = WCFs". No chance in hell the Pelicans are warranted being nearly ten point favs if this game were played in New Orleans. I'm up a pretty healthy amount in basketball wagering so I'm gonna go a little HAM

Dallas Mavericks +2 for 4.4u

I expect the Pelicans to play well early because they have the more dynamic superstars but their lack of depth and bench will allow the Mavericks to weather the storm and come out w the win

Easyyyyy 4u win. Good shit Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back