Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
All were really good plays. All of em finalists.
haha sucks they all lost, though. whatever. lost a combined half a unit on it. at least it made the all star weekend more entertaining to watch. are you gonna bet on MVP of all star game later?

Parlay: Vaparaiso 2H + UAB 2H (both 2H MLs) pays like -109

Risk: 0.545u to win 0.5u

Crushed the fuck out of NBA ASG lol. Hope everyone made out fine. TMT 4 Life!

Boys while we were watching MMA the New Orleans Pelicans were robbing an NBA franchise.

Pelicans I wonder who they will sign in the offseason to form their big 3.

Took Dolgopolov at +155 tomorrow against Ferrer to win $20. Dolgo played well last tourney so hoping he stays hot and Ferrer having a rough year or so.

Texas tech -125 ml
Tech has been a great home team all season they are coming off a few close losses to Kansas and West Virginia in overtime but we were able to take out Baylor at home. Iowa state has been good as of late but Overall they are not a strong road team. They did have an impressive win in Kansas but I'm liking Texas tech to get it done as a small home favorite tonight.

Texas tech -125 ml
Tech has been a great home team all season they are coming off a few close losses to Kansas and West Virginia in overtime but we were able to take out Baylor at home. Iowa state has been good as of late but Overall they are not a strong road team. They did have an impressive win in Kansas but I'm liking Texas tech to get it done as a small home favorite tonight.

Texas Tech at -150 now,

Can get Iowa +5.5 @ -125, worth a stab?

Took u78 2H in the Iowa st game for half a unit

Does anyone here bet on baseball a lot? I'm getting ready to put aside a separate BR for MLB plays this season and was wondering if a couple of futures bets that I'm considering are worth it or not. First time trying MLB outside of small plays here and there last season. PM me

Took Dolgopolov at +155 tomorrow against Ferrer to win $20. Dolgo played well last tourney so hoping he stays hot and Ferrer having a rough year or so.

Ferrer has looked absolute garbage, much like Nishikori, who Dolgo wiped the floor with.

I have 2u on Dolgo.

haha sucks they all lost, though. whatever. lost a combined half a unit on it. at least it made the all star weekend more entertaining to watch. are you gonna bet on MVP of all star game later?

Nah, I dont usually bet NBA because either its too volatile. A game that should be won is lost, and vice versa. There are less variables in MMA imo, Ill stick to what Im good at. I wouldve bet on Westbrook though but I had a sneaky feeling AD would get more playing time.

Nah, I dont usually bet NBA because either its too volatile. A game that should be won is lost, and vice versa. There are less variables in MMA imo, Ill stick to what Im good at. I wouldve bet on Westbrook though but I had a sneaky feeling AD would get more playing time.
I put 0.1u on both AD and Westbrook to win MVP. I just had that feeling AD was gonna win it but Westbrook always tries to win so I figured I covered my ass that way. It hit but it's such a negligible amount I don't really care. Didn't watch the game at all either i was watching UFC lol

Any soccer bettors in here? Some big European games this week.

6-4, 6-4. Nice hit wish I went bigger.

Nice,

Had some action on Belluci also, and it was less Belluci looking good than Nishi looking bad.
Going forward I would fade Nishikori and Ferrer (within reason). Dolgo next round is unplayable at current odds.

Any soccer bettors in here? Some big European games this week.

Had money on City last night, quite the game to watch.

Much more difficult games to play tonight, Porto are big fish in a very small pond in their league, but may take stab on win or draw for them

Sevilla/Leicester, perhaps takes Leicester at a +2 handicap, although I may just leave it, considering how bad they have been playing in the premiership

Had money on City last night, quite the game to watch.

Much more difficult games to play tonight, Porto are big fish in a very small pond in their league, but may take stab on win or draw for them

Sevilla/Leicester, perhaps takes Leicester at a +2 handicap, although I may just leave it, considering how bad they have been playing in the premiership

Don't do it

Sevilla -1 is the right play

NFL

If anyone is willing to take a flier on a potential great investment, I'd consider taking a futures bet soon on texans to win the super bowl. If Tony Romo ends up going there, the odds are gonna get significantly worse and many think he is very likely to end up in Houston

NFL

If anyone is willing to take a flier on a potential great investment, I'd consider taking a futures bet soon on texans to win the super bowl. If Tony Romo ends up going there, the odds are gonna get significantly worse and many think he is very likely to end up in Houston

+4500? Ok, 0.5u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back