Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
a game i was looking at but relaly confused about is the notre dame at nc state line. At first glance it was -5.5 which i thought was really low based on the fact nc state has gone 2-8 last 10 ats and havent covered in the last 6 games. They announced they fired their coach yet he will still coach out the rest of the season which makes absolutely no sense. Add in the fact that notre dame is receiving 70 percent of bets yet the line drops from -5.5 to -5. I think i might lay off this one is just seems too easy.

I hammered Notre Dame first half and crushed it. I think a lot of people didn't know NC State was on such a steep decline.

I have some leans on the all star weekend festivities today. trying to avoid paying juice on favorites

D. Jones Jr +190 to win Dunk Contest
I. Thomas +210 to win Skills Challenge
K. Irving +650 to win 3-pt contest

Kyrie is a long shot but I think he can get hot and ride it. Klay is def the best pure shooter though

Not confident but took G Mason -1 2H right now. Think they can make a comeback and make this somewhat close. 0.55u

I have some leans on the all star weekend festivities today. trying to avoid paying juice on favorites

Kyrie is a long shot but I think he can get hot and ride it. Klay is def the best pure shooter though

Hard to see Gordon losing after he probably should have won last year but never know. Jones likely wins if Gordon falters.

I took flyers on Booker and Cousins to win skills competition and Young to win 3 pt.

CBALL Play:

Loyola -220 2H

Paying juice but yeah. Risk: 0.66u

Took Thompson on 3pt contest at +160 for 4u. Easy money

Hard to see Gordon losing after he probably should have won last year but never know. Jones likely wins if Gordon falters.

I took flyers on Booker and Cousins to win skills competition and Young to win 3 pt.
Check this dude out on youtube. He's long, athletic, and has dunk contest experience in hs. Pretty sure his vertical is greater than Gordon's too.

Did Porzingis really win lol

Took N Dakota +3 2H for 0.55u

todays games
3 team money line parlay $125/$100
oregon ml
west virginia ml
north carolina ml

Going with 3 dominant home teams here 2 of them revenge games. Oregon is a dominant 16-0 at home and Colorado is 4-7 with their road wins coming against the weaker teams in the conference. West virginia lost to texas tech in overtime last time out and get them at home today. West virginia is coming off a meltdown loss at kansas where they controlled most of the game and looked very impressive doiing so. Tech is coming off a big home win vs baylor but have only gone 1-6 on the road. Carolina has gone 13-0 at home and covered 8 out of 12 games. Virginia has lost 3 out of 4 and while they have had some impressive road wins and some close road losses the fact is they need the game to be played at their pace. They have lost a number of close games because their offense stalls and they dont have a closer on this team (parentes is the closest thing but he cant do everything) Carolina will dictate the pace at home dominate the boards and win this game tonight.

West Virginia certainly made me sweat but it hits anyway I'll take it

today im rolling with
maryland +8.5 this line seems a tad high as wisconsin hasnt been playing their best as of late 3-7 ats last 10 while maryland is a solid 9-1 ats last 10 and 6-0 ats last 6 on the road. Maryland will have a hard time matching up with happ inside for wisconsin but like last game the supporting cast did not step up on the road in michigan. I think wisonisn will probably pull this game out at home but it should be a close low scoring battle as most big ten games are.

next is georgia tech +2 against syracuse
cuse is 2-7 ats the spread in last 9 on the road and im suprised they are favored on the road today. Tech has some really imressive home wins vs fsu notre dame and north carolina. The home away for this game is alarming for syracuse as they give up 85 ppg on the road compared to tech who gives up 61 ppg at home. give me tech all day here expecially as a home dog.

Wisconsin -6 2H risk: 0.55u

@mkess101 any thoughts on this? i already bet it, but yeah

All were really good plays. All of em finalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back