Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

I would say that tko is the most likely outcome. Would not take ko.

I'd just pay the juice and take itd

And lol @ Nelson giving up ten runs in 4 innings. What a joke. Busted my parlays
Unbelievable. I have not faded Bailey in weeks and of course this time he gets support.

I like the itd bet the best. That or the under

Unbelievable. I have not faded Bailey in weeks and of course this time he gets support.

I like the itd bet the best. That or the under
I took az tonight as my main play and walker is throwing terrible. Already 2-0. Walked in a run and wild pitched in a run. I can't catch a break lol

On a side note, mcgregor was gassed from his media workout. He's not going 12

Good day for me 2/2
1u A's on ubaldo fade
1u on Padres at +275 just based on principle i always throw something on big dogs in baseball anything can happen

White sox win
Pirates win

Brewers lose

Dbacks SMFH

shapovalov-montreal-2017-thursday.jpg

+14.25 units on this kid today :) :) :) :) :)

hit him +568 live for a couple units :) :)

Hot damn boy, congrats!

Can't find an angle on Fed's match.. he should stomp haase but I don't wanna lay -6 games or anything

Riding the Canadian kid, tho! Not big. He's up against it today in zverev. But I gotta ride the hot hand. Crowd gonna be buzzing, and that has SERIOUSLY helped push him

1u shap +1.5 sets +155
0.5u shap +455
0.25u shap wins 2-1 +830
0.25u zverev wins 2-1 +338

If I lose the whole 2u here, I'm still up 15.75u on him this week, heh.

I'm on the White Sox, Marlins, rays today. Two units each
Good day with the White Sox and Marlins both hitting as dogs

I'm on the Dodgers today. 1u on the 1.5 (-115) line

Can't find an angle on Fed's match.. he should stomp haase but I don't wanna lay -6 games or anything

Riding the Canadian kid, tho! Not big. He's up against it today in zverev. But I gotta ride the hot hand. Crowd gonna be buzzing, and that has SERIOUSLY helped push him

1u shap +1.5 sets +155
0.5u shap +455
0.25u shap wins 2-1 +830
0.25u zverev wins 2-1 +338

If I lose the whole 2u here, I'm still up 15.75u on him this week, heh.

Interesting bets you have there. May look at those suckers.

aw man, no regrets. came down to break points, that simple. in the match, zverev saved 6/7. shapo saved 0/3. in fact he doubled on all 3.

If I had to play anything on fed zverev I'd prolly play an over ... But I've got the fed +175 tourney bet, so letting that ride

I kinda like Muller -165 in Cincinnati...

Kinda feel like I got lucky with the Dodgers -1.5 bet last night. SD just kinda imploded after playing really well early. Oh well, im not complaining

I'm going with Houston Astros -1.5 (+110) for 1u today. Dallas Keuchel made a comment yesterday about his in-between-start-work being the best its been since the first couple of months of the season. He's had three bad outings since returning from the DL but I believe he will have a lot of success today against the Rangers line up, who swing at almost every pitch and strike out a lot. Seems tailor made for a great outing from Keuchel if indeed he feels good going into the start. On the opposite side of the coin, Andrew Cashner is just terrible. If he didn't have the good defense of the Rangers behind him, his stats would be even worse than they are.

^^ also adding the following plays

Rays +164 risk: 0.3u
Mariners -140 risk: 0.7u

If I had to play anything on fed zverev I'd prolly play an over ... But I've got the fed +175 tourney bet, so letting that ride

I kinda like Muller -165 in Cincinnati...

Nice Fed bet. Should've tailed it a few days ago.

May the best man win, both playing unbelievable tennis right now.

Kinda feel like I got lucky with the Dodgers -1.5 bet last night. SD just kinda imploded after playing really well early. Oh well, im not complaining

I'm going with Houston Astros -1.5 (+110) for 1u today. Dallas Keuchel made a comment yesterday about his in-between-start-work being the best its been since the first couple of months of the season. He's had three bad outings since returning from the DL but I believe he will have a lot of success today against the Rangers line up, who swing at almost every pitch and strike out a lot. Seems tailor made for a great outing from Keuchel if indeed he feels good going into the start. On the opposite side of the coin, Andrew Cashner is just terrible. If he didn't have the good defense of the Rangers behind him, his stats would be even worse than they are.
I like cashner. Definitely wouldn't call him terrible. 1.35 is a good whip. I liked the run line for Texas at +245. Houston has been losing quite a bit lately and like you mentioned keuchel has struggled. Small play on their run line today

I'm still making struggle parlays so I bet on pitching today like I usually do. Indians first five rl, Boston, dodgers first five(which was ridiculous at -200), scherzer first five rl, stl ml.

Small play on Atlanta first five run line at +205

Grats, Timmy on zverev.. Roger was so off today.. think he's hurt..?

I live bet zverev -140 when he was down 2-3 in 2nd set..I wish I SMASHED that line... I did enough on him to make a small profit after the fed tourney bet.. wish I hammered it hard. Fed looked like he wanted to just end the match.

+8.89u on montreal.. god i love north american hardcourts. it helps being able to freakin WATCH the matches on my time zone.. my best tennis results every year

that said, i think i was prolly close to even on posted bets. shapovalov was my big horse this week

+0.625u on cincinatti so far thx to mr. muller haha.

Grats, Timmy on zverev.. Roger was so off today.. think he's hurt..?

I live bet zverev -140 when he was down 2-3 in 2nd set..I wish I SMASHED that line... I did enough on him to make a small profit after the fed tourney bet.. wish I hammered it hard. Fed looked like he wanted to just end the match.

I didn't get a chance to watch at all to be honest so I can't say. He's been playing unreal tennis lately though.

Happy I hit that bet and glad you killed it on Shap all week!

Yankees +149 for 3u

(Yes I'm being a degen. Tail at own risk)

Back