Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

Literally laughing out loud on public transit.

@Monster Meat be posting like
toL6ZB6.gif

All parlays dead lol

Should've just stuck with my nats bet. Chasing on giants first five and the bums finally got a bunt hit in the 4th

Hit on my white Sox first five. Always satisfying winning on big dogs

I love betting first fives

Almost hit the padres too but pussed out. That's been the trend this week cause I'm down

Good to see darvish didn't choke today. I thought the pressure got to him last game where he gave up like 10 runs

Dota2

Managed to win a bit yesterday. Missed a +9000 parlay on the last game (LFY picking up their first loss by trolldrafting...) and two +2000 (Fnatic taking a game of IG.V).

Down overall small on the event.

For today I have:

Big on OG -0.5 vs Execration @1.5
OG is at least two sizes above Execration. They're proven winners in big tournaments and has a solid line up that's played together for a bit. They also need a 2-0 to be reasonably sure about starting in the upper bracket. Execration doesn't have much to play for, their biggest claim to fame (with this line up) is getting to this tournament and while they may or may not be able to upset some unsuspecting team in the play offs, I'd be very surprised if they can even come close to taking games of a motivated OG.

Got a couple of lottery tickets too, the one I like the most is: Newbee -0.5 vs DC, IG.V -0.5 vs Infamous, EG -0.5 vs Fnatic, IG -0.5 vs Hellraisers and DC +0.5 vs C9 for +1000 or so.

You can fade Miley today for +180 first five rl

White Sox +310 first five rl

Anyone else betting on the Athletics World Championships?

Was shocked to see Ayana joint favourite @2.00 despite her lack of running this year.

Put £300 down and she won emphatically and overlapped about 90% on the field to win £600.

Also got £250 on Gatlin to finish ahead of Blake in the 100m

starting off with a prop no score in the first dodgers mets +110 lets see how it goes

yea not good ok then moving on for some more ufc bets baseball blows

Anyone else betting on the Athletics World Championships?

Was shocked to see Ayana joint favourite @2.00 despite her lack of running this year.

Put £300 down and she won emphatically and overlapped about 90% on the field to win £600.

Also got £250 on Gatlin to finish ahead of Blake in the 100m

Gatlin wins the whole race and shocks Bolt!!!

$$$

Wow only down 1-0 that's nuts. They won for me now just need this kc comeback

Welp I was one game away from hitting a $1000 dollar parlay.

Thanks blue jays, for giving up 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th. Great job.

I think I've lost on baseball everyday this week since tuesday

And I was too late to get my dodgers bet in
Smh. They're killing the mets

Last edited:
I always say I'm done then come
Back for more. Took dodgers -1.5 +100 since they are on a damn tear since june. Looking good so far

I always say I'm done then come
Back for more. Took dodgers -1.5 +100 since they are on a damn tear since june. Looking good so far
I was going to chase them too. Was tied up. Sat down at 8:10. Game had started. Tried to live bet and they scored before I could get it in

What a day. The blue jays were depressing enough and then missed my potential dodgers bet

Back