Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

Eat my ass happ
LOL

I took those bums too on some degen action

Mainly because I like pluses next to my odds and happ had given up one run in each of his last three starts

Anyhow we have a bunch of aces on the mound this evening

I took
Snakes ml.
Marlins over 4.5
Nats dodgers parlay
Cincy under 2.5 first five
Nats dodgers clev parlay

And a few lotto tickets

Also like the orioles but alas, I'm out of monies after my degen play lol

think kyrgios-nadal is gonna be really competitive tonight.

2.5u spread out on
kyrgios +3 -130
kyrgios +195 ML
goes 3 sets +156

(65% of the action on the +3)

we're lookin pretty good so far, amigo, lol. 4-0! 122 second serves and shit! 141 on one last service game, too

He's playing unbelievable! I literally got the bet in 1 minute before the match.

good for my dimi tourney bet, too! (if he gets thru isner, heh)

LOL

I took those bums too on some degen action

Mainly because I like pluses next to my odds and happ had given up one run in each of his last three starts

Anyhow we have a bunch of aces on the mound this evening

I took
Snakes ml.
Marlins over 4.5
Nats dodgers parlay
Cincy under 2.5 first five
Nats dodgers clev parlay

And a few lotto tickets

Also like the orioles but alas, I'm out of monies after my degen play lol

I had the under 5 first 5 and it was 3-1 in the bottom of the 5th damn happ started getting lit up. Oh man that oriole's game was crazy walk off grand slam.

I like dimitrov -130.. isner can't break him , he might do what dimi does and have a letdown late in a tourney, but he's playing pretty awesome. Wish I did more on him to win tourney.

No clue on kyrgios ferrer. Kyrgios should win but meh.

Just a gut bet:

Isner to win the tourney (+333) .3 to win 1U.

Probably a donation but I see him beating Dimitrov today and idk why but I like Ferrer I think lol. Both prob get smushed.

hehe yea i was on dimitrov today and for tourney

i'm set tomorrow, 1u dimitrov +600 -- so i'm hoping ferrer pulls the upset tonight, cause he's an easier match on hardcourts than kyrgios than ferrer

Big loser today.

Regret not going heavier on Yankees. First five was almost +300

My picks were crap today. Little surprised the os only mustered up a run on such a big day at Camden yards. Had a bunch of orioles legends in the house and their offense just took a dump.

Az scores zero runs vs berrios, who has been pitching like crap. Greinke falls apart in the 4th inning.

Wacha gets waxed by bucs.

Was heavy on all three teams

Didn't really research my plays at all. Was too busy with work. Hit reds first five rl and Yankees first five rl, both of which were stupid lines I should've played more on.

I like Kyrgios today so just trying to find how I want to play him.

I like Kyrgios today so just trying to find how I want to play him.

boooo, not me. i think dimitrov has more left in the tank here. he's serving so well. not even freerolling my +600

Don't laugh me out of here, and take this with a grain of salt, but I'm betting wwe today lol.
Have a buddy at work who is obsessed with wrestling and he gave me some tips haha.

I got nakamura at like -2xx. He's -900 now. So there's no more value in that.

The field vs brock +280/ samoa joe +400.

Kyrgios (-135) to win 1U and 2-0 (+178) to win just over 1U.

Don't laugh me out of here, and take this with a grain of salt, but I'm betting wwe today lol.
Have a buddy at work who is obsessed with wrestling and he gave me some tips haha.

I got nakamura at like -2xx. He's -900 now. So there's no more value in that.

The field vs brock +280/ samoa joe +400.
I don't understand how you are allowed to bet on predetermined results. Most of the wrestling insiders like meltzer are aware of the wwes plans well in advance

I think if Brock loses hes out of the wwe. If you have plus odds on the other guy he's fighting I'd take a stab. Sounds like they're setting up his leave for his UFC return

Last edited:
I don't understand how you are allowed to bet on predetermined results. Most of the wrestling insiders like meltzer are aware of the wwes plans well in advance

The lines move so super quick on WWE its mental.

Years ago I was an aspiring pro wrestler, learned a lot about show structures and was bet Randy Orton as a huge dog knowing he HAD to win his match because the running order had too many bad guys going over in a row.

The lines move so super quick on WWE its mental.

Years ago I was an aspiring pro wrestler, learned a lot about show structures and was bet Randy Orton as a huge dog knowing he HAD to win his match because the running order had too many bad guys going over in a row.

Yea if you are following the story lines most of the matches are pretty easy to guess.

I haven't been watching a lot lately but I know they're trying to push big cas in singles comp as a heel. Show is a gatekeeper/jobber at this point so -170 is a good price for him.

Back