Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

wednesday:

2.3u (ish) kyrgios -155. (to win 1.5u) -- i can't figure this line out at all. just can't. i'm suuuuuper familiar with the dolg, when he gets hot he can hang w/the best for a set or so.. but he's nowhere near the form he needs to be to beat kyrgios unless kyrgios isn't even trying. (which is possible, fuck that guy, lol). i'm aware he just did well against anderson, but this should be -300...

1.1u a.zverev U21 -110. i don't get this one, either. he's 6-0 in sets against tiafoe (who's 3-15 on the year, for the record) -- and none of those 6 sets went more than 10 games... and both of those matches were this year (in majors)... and he just won the freakin rogers cup last week.. yea... maybe i should do more than 1.1u.... i'll sleep on it...

^^ made it about 3u kyrgios -152 net
Upped zverev under to 1.7u

And added two 0.5u plays in Querrey -3 +115 and Sousa ML -112

And 0.25u delpo +1000 for tourney =P.. he has the winner of dimitrov-lopez tomorrow but with fed gone, that's the only toughish one until end of the week...

2u on Nationals at 1.75 even without Harper I feel that they have the better bats and better pitching matchup. Let's go nats!

White Sox first five rl +363 hit yesterday. I think it was +303 for today. And I'm in it again

Miami over 5

Indians ml

Orioles over 5

Dodgers rl

And 0.25u delpo +1000 for tourney =P.. he has the winner of dimitrov-lopez tomorrow but with fed gone, that's the only toughish one until end of the week...

Great minds think alike. I was looking at Delpo.

>2u bet? Tailing

Lol. Not only does zverev not cover, but he loses outright... Guess he was tired from last week? I'm shocked. Think he was -700 and that felt low

Almost lock of the year at 1.70 odds. Going full degen on stupid bets.

IMG_0585.PNG

Lol. Not only does zverev not cover, but he loses outright... Guess he was tired from last week? I'm shocked. Think he was -700 and that felt low

<{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

Gotta love tennis.

Isner will probably crush Tiafoe now, but as usual after such an upset the dog is tempting at that price.

Last edited:
Which ones more of a lock you think?

The over a billion. Force awakens made 2 billion. Edit: Rogue one also made over a billion which isn't even close to the hype of The last Jedi with the return of Luke Skywalker.

Keep in mind they won't cash until next year.

Last edited:
What'd y'all think of Mannarino vs Thiem?

Took a stab at Tiafoe. Have not even watched the match between him and Zverev but fuck it, maybe he'll go on a Shapovalov like run this tourney.

Back