Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball today

Chicago Cubs 1.2U at -120
Cincinnati Reds 1U at +102
SF Giants 2U at -161

Paying the juice for the Giants with Madbum on the mound, but as a Giants fan, sometimes I can't help myself

the heck? washington to win the cup is now +400. ooook. 0.25u more

Sorry bud! My Boston u8.5 BARELY squeaked by to cash with 8 runs scored lol soooooo noivous!

That's 7 in a new like 14-20 or some shit.
EARLY MLB

Detroit u12 ✅
Colorado u8.5 ✅

5.50 units ea.

Here's tonight's clip

CHICAGO CUBS (-128) ❌
CINCINNATI REDS (+159) ✅
BOSTON RED SOX (-128) ❌
TORONTO RAPTORS -1.5 (-115) ✅

5.5 u

So another killer day guys! 4-2 overall

will most tonight's plays LT.

Liking those baseball picks GF. I also have a bet on NYM at +108 for 1U. I'm hoping Wheeler gets it done. I was pretty high on him before Tommy John. I think he finds his groove after that rough first outing against Miami and gets it done tonight against a mediocre Phillies team

I've been killin' it. Best start to early season play in along time. That TJ surgery has been a lifesaver for the modern era pitcher. In the 70s - 80s A tear or anything wrong with the owner nerve was an absolute fucking death sentence. Even though Tommy John started in the 70s, it really wasn't perfected until the 90s and now it is nothing significant yet for most pitchers. That is awesome because we would lose out on a a lot of good players without it. Best of luck with your additional plays!

NBA Series odds are out on 5dimes now. Not the lines I was looking for. I wanted both Hou and LAC at cheaper prices. I think I'll unload if either of them split the first two games of their respective series

With that being said, I think GS to win the championship at at -158 is a bit cheap. KD looks very good coming off of his knee injury and they are really clicking at the right time. I'm gonna throw 4u on that now (to win 2.5u) but I'll look to hedge in the finals if the Cavs look better than they did in the regular season, just to insure a profit

Also going to throw a 0.5u on Wizards to win the East at +1300. Id be shocked if they lose to the hawks but i also think they have ~40% shot at beating the Celtics. If they can make the Eastern Conference Finals, well, I'm sitting on a great price

I'm with you on all that BOL!

I'm with you on all that BOL!
I was talking to my friends about this and would like your thoughts on it, but I think the Cavs were okay relinquishing the top seed in the East in order to avoid the Wizards until potentially the eastern conference finals. What do you think? I really see no other reason why they started resting with the top seed up for grabs

I'm so tempted to go heavier on the Rockies today. How do you have such a large favorite w such a low total?

Hockey

Anaheim is 27-0 last 27 home games vs Calgary

Just sharing. Make your own decisions =P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gray leaves in the fourth inning with a foot issue when we're up 2-0. C'mon baseball Gods, why you gotta play me like this

MLB Friday

Astros (-142) risk: 1.42u to win 1u

Also made a bet on the Orioles

Orioles (+123) risk: 1u to win 1.23u

nba mma cluster fuck parlay

$28/$112
cavs -1.5 series games won
spurs -1.5 series games won
over 2.5 elliot smolka
over 2.5 green magomedov
over 2.5 sterling mendes

2u Steve Johnson +3.5