Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lucky bastard Lol that'd been AWESOME LB time!

BTW @EzFlyer

Lol c'mon EZ let me have my moment/s for so long as they last. You have to document your year-end statistics every season in your sig and you always beat me. I'm always jelly lol I know you're doing it just to rub it in my face so let me have this Mmmkay?
Luck ran out with this TB game. Geez. Seriously considering only taking F5 bets from now on

Wow so I've been using a different bookie for pointsbet. One wrong move and you could be down $100s if not 1000s.

I don't know what they do if your account goes into - lol..

Any tips today for basketball, haven't kept up with the teams.

Luck ran out with this TB game. Geez. Seriously considering only taking F5 bets from now on

Sorry bud! My Boston u8.5 BARELY squeaked by to cash with 8 runs scored lol soooooo noivous!

That's 7 in a new like 14-20 or some shit.

Here's tonight's clip

CHICAGO CUBS (-128)
CINCINNATI REDS (+159)
BOSTON RED SOX (-128)
TORONTO RAPTORS -1.5 (-115)

5.5 u

Sorry bud! My Boston u8.5 BARELY squeaked by to cash with 8 runs scored lol soooooo noivous!

Here's tonight's clip

CHICAGO CUBS (-128)
CINCINNATI REDS (+159)
BOSTON RED SOX (-128)

5.5 u
Liking those baseball picks GF. I also have a bet on NYM at +108 for 1U. I'm hoping Wheeler gets it done. I was pretty high on him before Tommy John. I think he finds his groove after that rough first outing against Miami and gets it done tonight against a mediocre Phillies team

Here's tonight's clip

CHICAGO CUBS (-128)
CINCINNATI REDS (+159)
BOSTON RED SOX (-128)

5.5 u
I think I'm against you on two (maybe three?) of those plays. Won't tell you which so I won't jinx it. BOL

I think I'm against you on two (maybe three?) of those plays. Won't tell you which so I won't jinx it. BOL

Damn I tailed MMAGF on every one...

Usually like your plays too ignp.

Damn I tailed MMAGF on every one...

Usually like your plays too ignp.
Baseball has been up and down for me. He's prob the right side. Thanks for the vote of confidence though ;)

^^ with that being said, I'm on the Braves at +103

alright. i'm gambling. so just know that. i shouldn't have bet all 8 series but having some fun. i wouldn't recommend any tails outside of 2+u plays. but do whatever you want =P

1u wsh to win the cup +335 -- think this is their year.

series bets: (ALL OF THE BELOW ARE SERIES BETS)
4u chi series -160

2u mtl series -127

1u mtl-nyr O5.5/O6.0 -132

2.7u cbj-pit O5.5/O6.0 -135

1.33u wsh -1.5/-2.0 -133

1.31u min-stl O5.5/O6.0 -131

1.47u SJ-edm O5.5/O6.0 -147

1.28u bos-ott O5.5/O6.0 -128

1u anaheim series -160

--------

day 1 props:
2u burns points > klefbom -125
0.6u krejci points > brassard -120
0.75u zuccarello points > byron +100
1u NO GOAL mcdavid -170

I pray we get some good series odds on two opening round match ups in the NBA playoffs. I'd legit go ten units deep on one series if the price is right

I pray we get some good series odds on two opening round match ups in the NBA playoffs. I'd legit go ten units deep on one series if the price is right

pm me if you like either one.

Pacers +650/Cavs -1000
Bucks +270/Raptors -330
Grizz +700/SAS -1100
Hawks +155/Wizz -190
Portand +1800/GSW -1,000,000
Bulls +380/Celtics -500

I'm translating decimal odds so not confident they're 100% accurate but they'll be close...these were the openers in Aus so far.

MLB Thursday

Rockies (+155) risk: 1u to win 1.55u

Pacers +650/Cavs -1000
Bucks +270/Raptors -330
Grizz +700/SAS -1100
Hawks +155/Wizz -190
Portand +1800/GSW -1,000,000
Bulls +380/Celtics -500

I'm translating decimal odds so not confident they're 100% accurate but they'll be close...these were the openers in Aus so far.
No lines for Hou/OKC or LAC/Utah?

No lines for Hou/OKC or LAC/Utah?
Wasn't when I looked.

OKC +235/-300ish
Jazz +125/-150ish

Im not 100% accurate on favs but those dog numbers are right.

USA need to change to decimal odds lol

0.5u ottawa series +355 - gross exagerration in line movement after 1 razor close game

NBA Series odds are out on 5dimes now. Not the lines I was looking for. I wanted both Hou and LAC at cheaper prices. I think I'll unload if either of them split the first two games of their respective series

With that being said, I think GS to win the championship at at -158 is a bit cheap. KD looks very good coming off of his knee injury and they are really clicking at the right time. I'm gonna throw 4u on that now (to win 2.5u) but I'll look to hedge in the finals if the Cavs look better than they did in the regular season, just to insure a profit

Also going to throw a 0.5u on Wizards to win the East at +1300. Id be shocked if they lose to the hawks but i also think they have ~40% shot at beating the Celtics. If they can make the Eastern Conference Finals, well, I'm sitting on a great price

Slightly off topic but does anyone have an opinion of Betway?

NBA Series odds are out on 5dimes now. Not the lines I was looking for. I wanted both Hou and LAC at cheaper prices. I think I'll unload if either of them split the first two games of their respective series

With that being said, I think GS to win the championship at at -158 is a bit cheap. KD looks very good coming off of his knee injury and they are really clicking at the right time. I'm gonna throw 4u on that now (to win 2.5u) but I'll look to hedge in the finals if the Cavs look better than they did in the regular season, just to insure a profit

Also going to throw a 0.5u on Wizards to win the East at +1300. Id be shocked if they lose to the hawks but i also think they have ~40% shot at beating the Celtics. If they can make the Eastern Conference Finals, well, I'm sitting on a great price

Tailing you on the Wizards play (got it at +1275). Haven't been betting much NBA lately, but like you said I think they have a reasonable shot to make the ECF.

Tailing you on the Wizards play (got it at +1275). Haven't been betting much NBA lately, but like you said I think they have a reasonable shot to make the ECF.
BOL. Can't see much else value elsewhere in a dark horse of sorts. Toronto is tempting but I don't really like the fact that 1) Lowry has missed so much time recently and he's arguably their best player, 2) they're trying to integrate Ibaka since he's been there for less than half a season, and 3) they would have to play the Cavaliers in the second round if they get through the Bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back