Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iGnP who you got in the nba finals? Also if it's GS/Cavs or something, is there a darknhorse in one or both conferences that you're looking at to get to the finals instead?

Took Lakers ML for about 1.5u

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been swamped and was looking at NBA plays before games started

Well, I think Texas has the pitching advantage but not by a large margin. The Angels hit lefties pretty well and I think they have a bigger offensive advantage than the advantage in pitching that the Rangers have

edit: Angels already down 5-0 so I was apparently wrong

Last edited:
@iGnP who you got in the nba finals? Also if it's GS/Cavs or something, is there a darknhorse in one or both conferences that you're looking at to get to the finals instead?
GS and i dont think the second most talented team is even close. Barring injury, I think they win it this year with little resistance. It's hard to gauge how good the Cavs are; it seems like they dont care at all. I guess we can see how they play in the playoffs but I dont think they can stack up with the Warriors.

Let me get back to you about the dark horses. I like Washington a lot but they'd have to beat both Boston and Cleveland to even make it to the finals. Seriously dont think any team in the West has a chance to beat the Warriors unless the whole GS team comes down with pneumonia

NEW YORK METS (-143) ✅
CINCINNATI REDS (+168) ✅
ATLANTA HAWKS -8.5 (-115) ✅
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS (+114) ✅
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +4 (-110) ✅

Man I hope some of you guys tailed me here after losing on KC the other day. These went a perfect 5-0 for over 30 units! Of course my standard play is always 5.5u unless said otherwise.

Even hit the Theo dogs with the Reds +168 winning 6-2 and Dbacks winning on the road 4-3 in a game that wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated. SF scored 2 in the 9th to make it closer than it was.

Anyway, glad we continue stacking chips my noggas!

Man I hope some of you guys tailed me here after losing on KC the other day. These went a perfect 5-0 for over 30 units! Of course my standard play is always 5.5u unless said otherwise.

Even hit the Theo dogs with the Reds +168 winning 6-2 and Dbacks winning on the road 4-3 in a game that wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated. SF scored 2 in the 9th to make it closer than it was.

Anyway, glad we continue stacking chips my noggas!

great job, keep it going bruh! :)

@EzFlyer any thoughts on Kevin Anderson today against Verdasco?

Pretty big dog in what could be a coin flip. I fuckin hate Verdasco after he quit on us 2 weeks ago.

EARLY MLB

Detroit u12
Colorado u8.5

5.50 units ea.

@EzFlyer any thoughts on Kevin Anderson today against Verdasco?

Pretty big dog in what could be a coin flip. I fuckin hate Verdasco after he quit on us 2 weeks ago.

no strong opinion.. i just bet masters/majors/finals.

my gut reaction is: yes, value in anderson near 2:1

but no bet for me

great job, keep it going bruh! :)

Thanks bud! I'm on a roll right w that'd make @EzFlyer wanna quit gambling and have my boy @iGnP feeling so inadequate in my presence that all he would fell confident doing was shining my shoes whilst I regale him in 16th century "knock-knock" jokes. Hell, he might even let me lose this lame slavishly sig lol

Seriously, check this out. From Cappertek last 30, 60 and 90 days respectively in ALL sports:

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks bud! I'm on a roll right w that'd make @EzFlyer wanna quit gambling and have my boy @iGnP feeling so inadequate in my presence that all he would fell confident doing was shining my shoes whilst I regale him in 16th century "knock-knock" jokes. Hell, he might even let me lose this lame slavishly sig lol

Seriously, check this out. From Cappertek last 30, 60 and 90 days respectively in ALL sports:

Lol, I don't know how your bookies didn't limit you yet. That's a slaughter
You should have sent that image to the guy that called you tout a few days ago

Great stats dude.

don't get cocky! (but awesome about the recent success.. early into (any sport) season betting can be tricky, happy for you

i closed out the nhl season at +60 units.. which is excellent.. but man, i fell off in the last third of the season.

i normally have a TON of plays for the playoffs.. and i'm GOING to have more today, but so far just chicago and montreal series plays.

Lmao Angels somehow won

You lucky bastard Lol that'd been AWESOME LB time!

BTW @EzFlyer

Lol c'mon EZ let me have my moment/s for so long as they last. You have to document your year-end statistics every season in your sig and you always beat me. I'm always jelly lol I know you're doing it just to rub it in my face so let me have this Mmmkay?

You lucky bastard Lol that'd been AWESOME LB time!

BTW @EzFlyer

Lol c'mon EZ let me have my moment/s for so long as they last. You have to document your year-end statistics every season in your sig and you always beat me. I'm always jelly lol I know you're doing it just to rub it in my face so let me have this Mmmkay?
i wasn't doing that at all, separate topics, was just summing up my year now that the season's over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back