Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to bet on the Hawks here for the situation, I cant back them as they are flakes. I'll take them for a unit if I can get them at plus odds live, though

Live bet Blazers (+105) risk: 2u

if nadal blows it in finals, i give up on clay =P (he's -1300ish, hehe)

Going to be at an injury prevention seminar all day checking my phone for the Nadal score haha.

Let's go!

Bath to beat Stade Francais in challenge cup rugby today @ +140 - Wouldn't tail, just pub betting.

1u

Last edited:
Going to be at an injury prevention seminar all day checking my phone for the Nadal score haha.

Let's go!

Stop checking..

2683a04f682ca0cf1b54584a9cda7af8.jpg

Brothers, Cub Swanson failing to finish 14-12 Artem Lobov cost me $300.

Help me bounce back.

NBA

Yeah so I think the Clippers are the right side tonight but you have to wonder if this Blake injury is just deflating to the team. I'm sure the Jazz went to bed on Friday night feeling pretty shitty about giving up home court advantage so early, but waking up on Saturday morning with news that Blake will be out has to give them a new sense of hope. I personally think the Clippers will be better without Blake against the Jazz this game in a match up stand point but I'll stay away from this game with a finger on the live bet button if the Clippers look disinterested. They can easily look to go back to Los Angeles with this series tied (although I think they want this game because Gobert's comeback is right around the corner)

MLB

Ill spare everyone the write ups

Padres (+101) risk: 1u
Orioles (-110) risk: 1.1u
Pirates (-108) risk: 1.08u
Rangers (-200) risk: 1u
Rockies (-105) risk: 1.05u

Houston Rockets (-105) for 3.15u

The Bulls fan in me jumped out and made me live bet the Bulls at +190 for a unit. Don't feel great about it but I like their intensity

After looking into this series more, I'm putting 6.75u on the Clippers series to beat the Jazz (-225; to win 3u)
Not proud of this, but with Blake's injury and Gobert playing tonight, I feel as though I have to strike and save my ass in case the Clippers can't win this series. Current series odds on the Jazz is +240 so I'm gonna risk 3u on it to win 7.2u

With the hedge, I don't have a risk but I win 0.45u on the Jazz if they win the series. I hate doing it bc I felt so strongly for the Clippers, but it's the right decision with how this series has unfolded

#BRmanagement

The Bulls fan in me jumped out and made me live bet the Bulls at +190 for a unit. Don't feel great about it but I like their intensity
Well, that's what I get for betting w my heart.

Thanks Fred Hoiberg from going away from what's working for you. MCW is a flaming pile of dog shit, please keep him as far away from the game as possible

Well, that's what I get for betting w my heart.

Thanks Fred Hoiberg from going away from what's working for you. MCW is a flaming pile of dog shit, please keep him as far away from the game as possible

It's so funny you bring him up. When he was on the Bucks I'd watch him and always get this feeling he didn't even like playing basketball. Maybe I was just reading his body language wrong or whatever, but I always felt like he was playing because he had to, and not because he wanted to be out there. Like he was totally fine if he just sat the bench every night. I would think "Dude you are getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball. Why do you look like you are working on a 3rd shift road kill pickup crew?"

It's so funny you bring him up. When he was on the Bucks I'd watch him and always get this feeling he didn't even like playing basketball. Maybe I was just reading his body language wrong or whatever, but I always felt like he was playing because he had to, and not because he wanted to be out there. Like he was totally fine if he just sat the bench every night. I would think "Dude you are getting paid millions of dollars to play basketball. Why do you look like you are working on a 3rd shift road kill pickup crew?"
He's one of those guys who made it to the league purely based on his physical talents

He can't dribble, he can't shoot, he can't pass or create for others, and he 100% can't guard an athletic point guard. But I'll def say being 6'6 is a negative when guarding someone as short as IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back