Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
f'ing amazing match last night w/fed-kyrgios

sorry @IdunnoWhoCares for your tourney bets, i hope you did the 5-6u play on fed like we discussed

giant win for me on fed, but man... i think nadal is the clear side tomorrow. he was +123 the last time i checked... i think fed is gonna be worn down.. and nadal is gonna adjust how he goes at fed's backhand this time.. plus fed's backhand hasn't been as lethal as it was last week in cali...

.....but i don't know if i can do it!

gimme those ducks at home. 2u -130

Taking
bucks +6
Giants-150
Cardinals +134
Warriors twolves OVER.
all for 2.5u each

how about those tar heels!!! cashed a nice 9-1 futures on them last night!

Parlay, 7.5 units to hit 16.5 units.

-235 for women Switzerland/Czech over 3.5 WON
-175 for women Sweden/Findlan over 3.5 WON
-235 for women German/Russia Oover 3.5 PENDING.

Parlay, 7.5 units to hit 16.5 units.

-235 for women Switzerland/Czech over 3.5 WON
-175 for women Sweden/Findlan over 3.5 WON
-235 for women German/Russia Oover 3.5 PENDING.

Damn, I missed that! Hope it ended up hitting for you!

Giants cashed for 7u yesterday. I have another jewel today

VIP POTD
PICK: KANSAS CITY ROYALS (-109) 7.00u

Added
Chicago cubs (-128)
Detroit Tigers over 8.5 (-115)

5.50 units

Miami Marlins (+140) Risk 1u to win 1.4u

Giants cashed for 7u yesterday. I have another jewel today

VIP POTD
PICK: KANSAS CITY ROYALS (-109) 7.00u

Added
Chicago cubs (-128)
Detroit Tigers over 8.5 (-115)

5.50 units
What's the analysis for the Royals game if you dont mind me asking. I looked at the game last night and nothing stood off the page

I like a few NBA plays today but I think I'll just make one larger play on the Grizzlies today. Both teams played yesterday but the Grizzlies have a better record ATS in back to back situations (Memphis 11-6 ATS; OKC 5-8 ATS). More so, the Thunder have a poor ATS record on the road (16-21), especially when they are road underdogs (7-14). This game is basically a pick em, and I like my chances backing the Grizzlies who own a 23-14 SU record at home

In addition to those trends, I wonder how much Westbrook is focused on breaking Oscar Robertson's triple double record tonight. The Thunder haven't been playing great basketball as of late and Westbrook is on the fringe of an all time record. I don't like the situation for the Thunder here

My only concern is that the Grizzlies went to OT last night against the Spurs. However, only one player (Randolph) played a ton of minutes. The return of Gasol to the line up definitely helped their offense and defense by a good amount

I'm waiting to lock this bet in. Gasol was plagued by a foot injury and its possible he's rested on the tail end of a back to back in hopes of easing him back into the grind right before the playoffs. I have no source claiming this but NBA injuries are very weird and come up at the last moment.

I'll back the Grizzlies (with a full roster) up to -2.5 and I'll bet the game for 4.4u

PICK: NEW YORK YANKEES (-137)
PICK: BOSTON RED SOX -0.5 (-125)
PICK: PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (-105)
PICK: DENVER NUGGETS +8.5 (-110)
PICK: SAN ANTONIO SPURS -10 (-105)
PICK: PHOENIX SUNS +9.5 (-110)

5.50 Units ea.

^^^ I took the twins for a unit. Sorry @MMA Goodfella

Nice work grasshopper! I didn't see your post earlier but without going into specifics in there and I'm right now on a game it's already over the reason I was riding with KC is because of how the two teams have matched up and reset H2H outings...

Heading into the game this afternoon told
  • Kansas City is 18-5 SU in its last 23 games when playing Minnesota
  • Kansas City is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Early baseball is always tricky and it takes a bit of time to get your feet underneath of you good job though brother! Hope on make up for my own my other plays..

by the way Sorry @LogicalInsanity

Let's buck up and get these other games tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back