Shoop ***NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST (NGS) V2 IS HERE!! Photoshoppers & shoop fans get in here!!***

Pick one.

• Total voters

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Link to Round 1
Link to Final Round

UPDATE 02-19-2017 - Yes you can still use Fedor and/or Mitrione. Just like in the last NGS for UFC 200 where some people still used Jon Jones even though he was removed from the card. Templates (cut outs) are your own responsibility. You can use existing ones, new ones, or you can make your own from w/e source, old or new, as you see fit.

<GinJuice><18>

Non Gif Shoop contest is back! Sherdog's largest Photoshop contest is here once again for your entertainment. This time there will be no signing up. Contest is open to everyone. Just submit your image to @bigwaverider before the deadline in the poster and you are good to go. Please note the deadline has been extended to 50 hours, from the normal 48, due to UFN having 11 fights and no undercard.

NGS will once again be a two round contest. The qualifying round will be spread across multiple threads due to voting polls being limited to 15 options. The top 15 from all threads combined will advance to the final round with the top 3 winning prize money. In this qualifying round, voters will be able to vote on as many shoops as they want across all of the threads. Final round will be for UFC 209: Woodley vs. Thompson 2. March 4, 2017.

Contestants, please be sure to read this post as well as the poster as the rules may change. You are responsible for knowing the rules. No exceptions.

Thus far we have $250 in prizes! More donations are welcome. Contact @bigwaverider if you want to donate. We are using Amazon eGift codes for prizes. It's best to purchase the eGift card, then PM @bigwaverider with the code and the amount. Link to Amazon eGift Codes.

Sing up for the Sherdog Shoop News PM mailing list here. Let your voices be heard and be part of the in crowd. :) We discuss the Shoop scene, contests, shoop techniques, and have impromptu shoop sessions (some of the best on Sherdog). All who enter will be added to the list so you can get notifications about contest updates and stuff. I advise anyone who wants to compete, to join the SDSN now to make sure you get PM updates and reminders about NGS. Oh, and here's some templates of @Jehannum to Shoop:

jehannum-png.196863
jehannum-2-png.196865
jehannum-full-png.196867

Now let's get this party started. Let the shit talking begin! (as long as it's good natured).

Ld9GgUF.jpg

Last edited:
Count me in bwr.

Days 830pm to 530pm.. Did you mean 830pm to 530am or vice versa?

Count me in bwr.

Nice bobby. You're a superstar now. People putting your name on posters on the internet where thousands of people will see it. No one's ever done that for me before. Wish I had a poster with my name on it.

What's a shoop?

Why give the multiple choice voting option when you have "both" as a selection?

In this epic thread... and if you didn't vote both, you don't sherdog right

What's a shoop?

<35>

Why give the multiple choice voting option when you have "both" as a selection?

To create controversy. To get people talking. To get people like you in the thread to post about it. Either that or I messed up and can't change it back. Take your pick. ;)

In this epic thread... and if you didn't vote both, you don't sherdog right

I can actually see some Photoshoppers voting one way or the other. Some are partial to gifs, some to non gifs. I don't think a vote either way is saying the other one sucks.

To create controversy. To get people talking. To get people like you in the thread to post about it. Either that or I messed up and can't change it back. Take your pick. ;)

I will now choose one of them, select their name, and then select "both".

I will definitely create and submit one of my craptastic shoops.

I will now choose one of them, select their name, and then select "both".

Life's tough. Sometimes you come to a crossroad and must make a choice. Choose wisely my friend.

Back