Non-American MMA Seems to be the Future of UFC

McGregor's never going to defend a belt, and if he does he'll get humiliated. Ngannou and Volkan are going to lose their next fights....so

On what?

The fact that European striking destroyed American wrestlers before they could point fight?

Jackson Wink point fighting died back in late 2015.
Lol at you coming at me

You just made one of boldest statements ive seen posted on sherdog...and you get all defensive and pissy when i just ask you to elaborate further

Woodley is All American.. Conor at FW doesn't count as he never defended the belt. Volkan doesn't beat DC. You forgot Max at FW.. Hawaiians aren't American, though a state of the United States. Similar to Puerto Rico, which is a territory of the United States.. you wouldn't call a Puerto Rican, American. And at HW, if Stipe gets beat by Francis, then you that's another. Plus the Women's 135 and 145 Champs are both non-American, but 135 could lose to Aspen Ladd who is American and 145 could lose to Megan who isn't American.

Both Hawaiians and Puerto Rican’s are Americans

Hawaii is an actual state — a Hawaiian is no less an American than someone from Montegory , Alabama

Not going to try to example Puerto Rico situation as it appear that you have some severe learning disability

Tyron is literally the only one of them that holds and will hold.

You could say Geri Hallaway is flying the Union Jack.

It's definitely not what it was in mma before, but the US is still dominating. 9 of the 13 champions are American.

HW Stipe
LHW Cormier
MW Whittaker
WW Woodley
LW Conor
LW Tony (interim)
FW Holloway
BW Dillishaw
FLW Mighty Mouse

WFW Cyborg
WBW Nunes
WFLW Nicco Montaño
WSW Thug Rose

Dude...I can't count WMMA - to much in it's infancy.

I don't believe your current rankings will last past the next 6 weeks.

European fighters have your point based system worked out.

IMO An all USA championship stable is more with in reach.

HW Stipe
LHW Cormier
MW Rockhold
WW Woodley
LW Tony
FW Holloway
BW Dillishaw
FLW Mighty Mouse

giphy.gif
-Stipe
-DC
-Luke
-Woodley
-Nate.. he will fight Conor next, before Tony or Khabib get a chance to fight Conor
-Island born Hawaiians don't consider themselves to be Americans, like us mainland born Hawaiians.. so Emmett
-Cody
-DJ
-Leah Letson w145
-Aspen Ladd w135
-Cynthia Calvillo w125
-Rose

We'll have to wait and see I guess, but as of right now you only have one European champion on the roster and hasn't fought for a year and a half.

Lol at you coming at me

You just made one of boldest statements ive seen posted on sherdog...and you get all defensive and pissy when i just ask you to elaborate further

Woah...bro.

Just a light-hearted starter.

Chill out, girlfriend...

Woah...bro.

Just a light-hearted starter.

Chill out, girlfriend...
Are you trying to insinuate im the one that started getting things heated in this thread lmao

You're the one throwing around adverbs and trying to make a point

I couldnt have asked more politely

Both Hawaiians and Puerto Rican’s are Americans

Hawaii is an actual state — a Hawaiian is no less an American than someone from Montegory , Alabama

Not going to try to example Puerto Rico situation as it appear that you have some severe learning disability
I'm Hawaiian kiddo, and no, those born on the island do not consider self to be American at all. Like I said, regardless of it being a state. It is easy to say such, but the reality is.. my people born on the island, don't even float the American Flag, it has English colors and on the islands we don't celebrate July 4th.. those not from the islands do though. Us mainland born Hawaiians, some of us see ourselves as American, yet, many do not. I'm rare in that I'm full of pride for this country as I have defended it, fought for it, bled for it and sacrificed for it while losing brothers in arms for the defense of this great country, in which I Stand For My Flag and my Commander In Chief! So take the Armenian bs out of here little girl, you knownothing of my people and at 40, I know my history.. do you with your people's confused history?

I'm Hawaiian kiddo, and no, those born on the island do not consider self to be American at all. Like I said, regardless of it being a state. It is easy to say such, but the reality is.. my people born on the island, don't even float the American Flag, it has English colors and on the islands we don't celebrate July 4th.. those not from the islands do though. Us mainland born Hawaiians, some of us see ourselves as American, yet, many do not. I'm rare in that I'm full of pride for this country as I have defended it, fought for it, bled for it and sacrificed for it while losing brothers in arms for the defense of this great country, in which I Stand For My Flag and my Commander In Chief! So take the Armenian bs out of here little girl, you knownothing of my people and at 40, I know my history.. do you with your people's confused history?

Not sure what your arguing - Hawaii being a state and Hawaiians being Americans is a simple matter of fact

What does being born on an island have to do with being American?

You realize that there is no American race right ?

You have Americans of all sorts of cultural and ethnic backgrounds Irish, Italian, African American , German , Indian — one isn’t any more or less American than the other

Not sure what your arguing - Hawaii being a state and Hawaiians being Americans is a simple matter of fact

What does being born on an island have to do with being American?

You have Americans of all sorts of cultural and ethnic backgrounds Irish, Italian, African American , German , Indian — one isn’t any more or less American than the other
Children argue, awhile adults give facts.. comprehension skills help as an adult too, as you ask a question when it's obvious. Again child, I'm Hawaiian and know my culture and live my culture, teach my Hawaiian culture to college classes, and have been on mma, military and 1% mc related podcasts in regards to my culture. But you children don't grasp reality and think your untruth is fact. American race? You assume a lot, as I never said such, yet your claim is sounding like you believe in such. As Hawaiians are made up of dif nationalities.. hence those born on the island calling self Hawaiian, and those born on the mainland, American. Just like island born have a name for mainlanders.. But carry on, you truly bore me now.

Edit: and yet, like a triggered child, you keep contacting me.. so odd.

Last edited:
There are quite a bit of successful European strikers right now, but I wouldn't say American wrestling is dead.

Woodley and DC are still champs. DC has only lost to another American wrestler that he couldn't take down.

Cejudo is a top fighter.

Stipe used wrestling to beat Hunt.

Dillashaw used wrestling to beat Lineker.

Ironically, DC has an upcoming fight versus a European striker and same with Stipe/Ngannou. We will see what happens in those

Children argue, awhile adults give facts.. comprehension skills help as an adult too, as you ask a question when it's obvious. Again child, I'm Hawaiian and know my culture and live my culture, teach my Hawaiian culture to college classes, and have been on mma, military and 1% mc related podcasts in regards to my culture. But you children don't grasp reality and think your untruth is fact. So carry on, you truly bore me now.

This level of stupidity is ban worthy

Plenty of fighters outside of the US has been champion in each division, besides flw. Not all at the same time, but still. Relax homeboy.

So you don't count women, men's 125-135 and Americans who aren't from the continental US. Nice system you got worked out

This level of stupidity is ban worthy
Glad you admit it about yourself triggered casual. Ban yourself kiddo, or go train.. do something with your life. Stupidity is one who doesn't grasp truth, nor humble enough to admit when wrong. But you are a child, a typical millenial.. who continues to contact me, like a stalking fan.

You are very correct. So many problems come from people thinking the exact opposite.

#GreatAmericanMeltingPot(morelikeaStew)

Back