Nobody talking about Vadim Nemkov?

grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The guy just picked former bellator champ apart standing n don’t see no one talking about him?

With his skill set he’s easily top 5 lhw in the world right now.

The only concern might be that he’s undersized

He looks more like a mw/ww at 6 feet lean

Maybe if you posted this in the right subforum

Much love for Team Fedor, regardless.

McGeary is not a top fighter, and he’s a jiu-jitsu guy, anyway. Not an amazing accomplishment to beat him on the feet.

He should face Phil Davis next. That will give a better idea of whether or not we should start clamoring over him.

Nemkov is the future. Team Fedor over all. Jab was on point last night.

The guy just picked former bellator champ apart standing n don’t see no one talking about him?

With his skill set he’s easily top 5 lhw in the world right now.

The only concern might be that he’s undersized

He looks more like a mw/ww at 6 feet lean
Not talking about him, but i did know he would beat mcgeary, so he made me a cool 40$ last night

Challah

McGeary is overrated AF bro.. his best wins are fucking Tito and Emanuel Newton. Nemkov is a great talent and young but he is not top 5 material yet. Dont forget Nemkov lost back to back bouts in Rizin little over a year ago.

McGeary is overrated AF bro.. his best wins are fucking Tito and Emanuel Newton. Nemkov is a great talent and young but he is not top 5 material yet. Dont forget Nemkov lost back to back bouts in Rizin little over a year ago.

Wasn't Jiri Prochazka one of the guys he lost too? That dudes a beast in his own right

He's not a top 5 LHW yet,but he's a promising talent.Beating Liam on the feet is no small feat in Bellator because he was never stopped standing.He knows how to use reach well,and that was the reason Nemkov opted for chopping the lead leg.What really baffled me however,was McGeary inabilty to adjust somehow! There are plenty of options to mitigate the damage of the leg kick including switching stance,countering with strikes or simply checking the kick.

The UFC forum doesn't talk much about Bellator fighters. This is the first time I've seen him and willing to bet it might be most of ours and possibly your's too. Make sure he doesn't get face-planted in his next fight before over hyping.

His fight against Jiri Prochazka in the Rizin HW Grand Prix was great.

Jiri is another young guy to watch out for.

Full fight is on youtube, I dunno if I'm allowed to post it.

Back