NOBODY should want Mir to win tonight...

LOL Fedor by superman punch while Mir waits off his back

Loyal = stupid, irrational, insecure, exaggerrating to the point of lying. No thanks. Go Mir!

Basement dwellers like you are always the type to hate a fighter because of his fans.

If Fedor can just get by Mir, he’ll have a great shot at making it to the semifinals.

If you love Fedor you should want Fedor to win.

If you hate Fedor you should want Fedor to win so you can enjoy Chael trash him at the presser and very possibly even beat him which would be far worse than Mir winning.

While i agree that Chael owning him in the press conferences, wrestling him to a decision would be super fun and drive Fedor fans insane.

I'd like to see Mir snap an arm or leg. Mir vs Chael is a more interesting match up. I'd like to see Chael vs a legit HW.

Basement dwellers like you are always the type to hate a fighter because of his fans.

Exactly what I was talking about--pathetic sycophants whose entire existence is based on maintaining the Fedor myth. This is the same crowd who blame Fedor's age on his loss to Hendo--even though he was 6 years younger and 30 pounds heavier than Dan. In fact, the litany of excuses I've heard for Fedor's embarrassing 3-loss streak to Werdum-Bigfoot-Hendo would be hilarious if people didn't actually believe it.

Thanks for stepping up as an example! And don't do anything foolish if Fedor loses tonight...

While i agree that Chael owning him in the press conferences, wrestling him to a decision would be super fun and drive Fedor fans insane.

I'd like to see Mir snap an arm or leg. Mir vs Chael is a more interesting match up. I'd like to see Chael vs a legit HW.

I'm not that cruel...I don't want to see Fedor get any bones broken. But I'd love for Mir to pull off one of his classic exotic submissions: shoulder lock, toe hold, etc.

Exactly what I was talking about--pathetic sycophants whose entire existence is based on maintaining the Fedor myth. This is the same crowd who blame Fedor's age on his loss to Hendo--even though he was 6 years younger and 30 pounds heavier than Dan. In fact, the litany of excuses I've heard for Fedor's embarrassing 3-loss streak to Werdum-Bigfoot-Hendo would be hilarious if people didn't actually believe it.

Thanks for stepping up as an example! And don't do anything foolish if Fedor loses tonight...

I dont give a shit if Fedor loses because regardless of the outcome I'll still be spending my summers in corsica and my winters in sunny California and if I get bored the bahamas where I eat seafood platters that cost more than what you make in a month. While your bitch ass is going to be dwelling in a mid west American basement where your mom slides microwave meals under the door for your 38 year old loser ass.

if you werent a fat unathletic loser with mustard stains on your every day wearing smelly sweatpants, you would have played enough sports to understand that athletes peak and decline at different ages. Fedor was in his prime in 2005 and lost his first fight in 2010. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that he was 5 years past his prime when he finally lost which any person who has participated in sports could understand. Wouldnt expect a basement dwelling, life long loser to grasp such concepts regarding athletics. I spit on you. Now I have to take my european coupe in for a service. Back to your basement you go, geek.

The son of my 5th mistress.

I SPIT ON YOU.

giphy.gif
hulk-hogan-spit-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

THuS.gif

WAR FEDOR FOR LIFE AND DEATH TO ALL LAME ASS LOSERS LIKE YOU...

Last edited:
I think Mir knocks Fedor down with a job then breaks his arm.

I'm sure Mir will win but I'm rooting for Fedor, hard. Seeing Chael advance vs Fedor would be the dankest timera of MMA.

I like Fedor but i wouldn't know how to handle a possible loss to Sonnen, i want Mir to win and exclude this possibility.

Could you imagine Fedor loosing to fucking Chael Sonnen? LMAO it would be hilarious

...except those of us betting money on Mir.

Fedor's friends and family are rooting for him to win.

If you love Fedor you should want Fedor to win.

If you hate Fedor you should want Fedor to win so you can enjoy Chael trash him at the presser and very possibly even beat him which would be far worse than Mir winning.

Chael gets subbed by either guy. No.

Going for :
<5>

Back