Nobody messed with the Samoan kids in high school...

I know it's wrong to laugh at racist shit but I remember Seanbaby writing about Ray Sefo vs Mark Hunt saying,

"Oceanic Heritage! Years ago someone told Polynesian DNA that everyone was surrounded by sea monsters and it believed them. It made humans that were immune to head injuries, fast enough to run on the highway, and big enough to use the carpool lane. Putting two of them in the same ring is like telling your local tectonic plates to fuck themselves."

And I laughed.
I'm sorry.
That's brilliant

They are big people but they also grow early.

Under 13s league was a bitch as victory was largely dependent on the number of islanders you had.

When I was in high school the rugby team had quite a few enormous Samoans, I don't remember anyone giving them a hard time.

Guy I know played for Scotland Under 21's. They played the Samoan U21 team, and he said they all looked to be in their late 20's. Monsterously strong, huge guys and they put 100% into every tackle. Every time they hit a Scottish player they tried to break him in half.

Their problem was they couldn't sustain the pace for a whole game. The Scottish player said they only had to survive the first twenty minutes of car crash tackles, and they could have their way with the Samoans after their gas tank ran dry.

But it was a long twenty minutes.:)

There's a reason many of the pacific islands schoolboy rugby teams are picked by weight instead of age.

They remind me of the Polish/Lithuanian/Russian we have here in England.

They are built like tanks even the 'small' ones at 5'10"+ are like 220lbs of muscle and the big ones are the size of doors and they look like terminators.

Worked with a few and actually nice chaps, strong as oxes but out of breathe from just going up the stairs.

That's the thing is I never remember the Samoans or Tongans going out of their way to fuck with anyone. The ones at my school were super nice guys. I mean, they come from a laid back island in the Pacific, so that's expected I guess. But dumbasses fucked with them anyway and got their skulls cracked, literally.

0.jpg

/thread

He's not samoan though.

You and I had very similar high school situations, including graduating in 2000. Occasionally, the Hmongs would try to fuck with the Samoans. The Samoans fracked their heads on the cement like they were coconuts. I have no idea what anyone who fucked with the Samoans was thinking.

Once, a group of black kids at my school had some kind of beef with Samoans at a way more ghetto school than mine. That ended horribly for them.

tenor.gif

I work with some at a warehouse Big Mofos.
BTW are they good looking Samoan girls? Most of the ones I've
seen are fat.
I wouldn't go so far as to call the sisters fat, I mean they got a weight problem. What's a n1&&@ gonna do? They're Samoan.

He's not samoan though.

tenor.gif

Oh, man. So the super intendant of schools was there to observe our school that day, along with some important decision makers. Our school decided not only to combine the entire population into one lunch (usually there were two different lunch periods), which is already a bad idea because everyone in the school is in the halls and in the quad at that time, but also to have a group on Tongans from another school perform a ceremonial Tongan dance in our quad. A dance that involves them using these 2.5 ft long thick wooden sticks.

Apparently, some of the black guys at my school had beef with those guys that started outside of school.

Well, predictably it got out of control real fast and turned into a huge brawl, in front of the super intendant and his people, with the Tongans putting lots of black kids in the hospital. They were using those sticks as weapons of course. It was so crazy, I saw our vice principal, who was a big scary dude, throwing students into lockers and shit. It was absolute mayhem. I gtfo before a brawl erupted on my side of the quad.

I was friends with a pair of Samoan twins growing up. They were huge and always looking for a fight. Was always glad to be on their side in a scrap. They did get me jumped a few times though

That's the thing is I never remember the Samoans or Tongans going out of their way to fuck with anyone. The ones at my school were super nice guys. I mean, they come from a laid back island in the Pacific, so that's expected I guess. But dumbasses fucked with them anyway and got their skulls cracked, literally.

same here. they we're always super chill and friendly, but they never hesitated when it came time to fight either.

true story back in highschool a buddy of mines who was 125lb whooped a samoan football player who was 200 + lbs in a fight after school in an alley. dude got cracked in the mouth and started bleeding then gave up. no heart.

Where I'm from nobody messed with the farmers kids in high school

Geographical differences I guess :)

I work with some at a warehouse Big Mofos.
BTW are they good looking Samoan girls? Most of the ones I've
seen are fat.
Oh yeah. One of the hottest girls at my school was Samoan.

Not coincidentally the scariest person at my school was also a Samoan girl. I kind of think she played to it, and really inside she was probably a softy. But she was a big bitch. Rangey. Loved the Raiders. And staring down fools. It was funny, you'd be walking around school, see her and suddenly wonder, "Is this what walking around jail would be like?"

I know it's wrong to laugh at racist shit but I remember Seanbaby writing about Ray Sefo vs Mark Hunt saying,

"Oceanic Heritage! Years ago someone told Polynesian DNA that everyone was surrounded by sea monsters and it believed them. It made humans that were immune to head injuries, fast enough to run on the highway, and big enough to use the carpool lane. Putting two of them in the same ring is like telling your local tectonic plates to fuck themselves."

And I laughed.
I'm sorry.

tru dat, like when Piper borke a coconut over Jimmy Snuka's head, the dude was back kicking ass in liek a week, and his head was literly harder than a coconut.

Back