Nobody messed with the Samoan kids in high school...

Our suburb was Viet's vs Samoans.

Asians weapon of choice was a machete.
Samoans usually had a skateboard or a metal pole.

You and I had very similar high school situations, including graduating in 2000. Occasionally, the Hmongs would try to fuck with the Samoans. The Samoans fracked their heads on the cement like they were coconuts. I have no idea what anyone who fucked with the Samoans was thinking.

Once, a group of black kids at my school had some kind of beef with Samoans at a way more ghetto school than mine. That ended horribly for them.

I had a Samoan friend in college who was my height 5'10. I weighed about 170lbs. He was 230 of solid mass. Not ripped but just naturally thick.

He was not fat at all but all his limbs and core were built like a tank. Huge legs, calves, arms like logs.

It was nuts, and he was a little guy for Samoans.

IRUPS4Q.gif

A hearty laugh. (though I would never do that in front of mr. kotera)

I lived for many yrs in NZ and there a lots of Samoans living there, no messes with them not even the Maoris.[they are smaller.]

I lived for many yrs in NZ and there a lots of Samoans living there, no messes with them not even the Maoris.[they are smaller.]

Surely they must get stomped from time too time..... ???

Or maybe not. They are units.

Last edited:
They remind me of the Polish/Lithuanian/Russian we have here in England.

They are built like tanks even the 'small' ones at 5'10"+ are like 220lbs of muscle and the big ones are the size of doors and they look like terminators.

Worked with a few and actually nice chaps, strong as oxes but out of breathe from just going up the stairs.

Big motherfuckers. Throw down food by the truckload too. Never had any problems with them.

That's one group of guys I will never mess with. They roll deep, and most of them are big boys.

I remember my Samoan friend telling me a story. His sister married this douche bag who used to beat her. She never said nothing, and one of the brothers paid a surprise visit and saw her bruises. He called his seven brothers to come to Cali, and they beat the dude so badly that he is now paralyzed from the neck down...wish I was joking.

they dont seems to get along with Tongans though. One of the local Samoan/Tongan (not sure) got beaten to death because of her background.

i remember in the bay area there were some big samoans on the football team, and three big ass filipinos who could pass as somoan, it was weird, the fat filipinos even started acting and talking like samoans. Maybe they wanted to be like them?

I work with some at a warehouse Big Mofos.
BTW are they good looking Samoan girls? Most of the ones I've
seen are fat.

they dont seems to get along with Tongans though. One of the local Samoan/Tongan (not sure) got beaten to death because of her background.

There's a big feud among them. There are Samoan and Tongan gangs in Salt Lake City, and they don't get along.

Last edited:
Sherog can't decide who it has a bigger homoerotic fixation on. Russians or Samoans.

Give me a handful of pocket sand and we will see how tough a samoan really is.<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
you're asking to get roasted on if you're going by the name wack 100

"this nig ga is wack 100 son"
"100 that nig ga is wack my nig ga"
"homie, cut that wack ass nig ga...we only keep it 100 up in here"
"yo b...why you gotta put that wack shit on...keep it 100 my nig ga"

Back