Nobody messed with the Samoan kids in high school...

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I went to a ghetto high school with mostly blacks and mexicans. Lots of different gangs. I graduated in 2000 and from what I remember was everyone was scared of the Samoan kids.They were bigger than the damn teachers.

I just remembered now recently since there's this Piru gangster called Wack100 that got knocked out by one of the guys from BooYa Tribe for talking shit about Treach of Naughty By Nature.

giphy.gif

I know it's wrong to laugh at racist shit but I remember Seanbaby writing about Ray Sefo vs Mark Hunt saying,

"Oceanic Heritage! Years ago someone told Polynesian DNA that everyone was surrounded by sea monsters and it believed them. It made humans that were immune to head injuries, fast enough to run on the highway, and big enough to use the carpool lane. Putting two of them in the same ring is like telling your local tectonic plates to fuck themselves."

And I laughed.
I'm sorry.

Remember what Marcellus did to Antoine?

They're huge, that's for sure, but longevity doesn't exist for big humans like that.

Ahhhhh so this is why you're obsessed with guns.

You got your ass kicked in school everyday for being the gamer nerd.

It all makes sense now.

all I know is if they ask for some eggs you better... cook the man some fucking eggs

Like this post if pro wrestling taught you what a Samoan was.
<4>

They reach they're prime when they're 17. I'll just wait for them to turn 27 & make fun of them. They can't chase me.

When I was in high school the rugby team had quite a few enormous Samoans, I don't remember anyone giving them a hard time.

Back