Nobody Exploits a Tragedy for Personal Gain Like Trump, Just a tremendous Exploiter!!!

Pay attention to what's happening here because this is extremely important.

Trump has blown through so much good faith that he no longer trusts in reciprocity. This is why the picture is being used to beg people to give money to Donald Trump, instead of the only politics it should be used for- begging people to give money and time to the victims, with trust that the goodwill is going to find its way back to the campaign when the time comes.

No, this is direct, in-your-face grifting.

he's actually curing her in that picture, but you left that out.

A week after the tragedy and he's already at it. Of course the usual will defend him with their lives. Sad bunch they are.

That's not remotely comparable, and just another example of shit tier bothsideism. Embarrassing.
I find this anti-bothsideism "movement" disingenuous and reactionary. Yes, sometimes bothsedeism is just a copout, but more often then not people will people, can be hypocritical, and calling both sides out on their shit when relevant is necessary for honest dialogue. To give it a mocking label is a clear indication of partisanship imo.

Maybe that's not what you're saying as the "shit tier" bit indicates, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

He has been given a pass. I'm ashamed he is my President. It's obsurd.
I don't disagree that we have had better presidents.

I'm not ashamed of him, I'm ashamed of our country's reaction to him.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/17/family-photos-obama-meets-with-relatives-of-newtown-victims/

It’s not any other President ever did the exact same thing. Never. Never ever ever
I love the self-ownage here from yet another goofball that doesn't read his own source.

"These photos, shared on Twitter by family members who met Obama before his speech, show a hopeful future for an otherwise tragic story."

"In another photo reportedly released by the Parkers and originally shared on a Facebook page set up for Emilie’s memorial fund, Obama poses with a group of Newtown children:"

"But among the most affecting were these pictures of the President holding the grandchild of Dawn Hochsprung, posted to Twitter by her daughters, Cristina Hassinger and Erica Lafferty. The 47-year-old Sandy Hook Elementary School principal reportedly lost her life Friday when she lunged at the gunman in an attempt to disarm him."

Yeah, that was totally Obama publishing those pictures for personal gain, not the family members trying to raise money for a memorial fund.
hzCf9w9.jpg

No, you perpetually wrong human. People don't have a problem with photographs of the President with tragedy victims. The problem people have with this is that he's using the photo to beg for money for his campaign. The shitty example you give is not part of a presidential campaign- in fact it happened a month after an election, so you can't even pretend it was pandering.
And to boot, not distributed by Obama or the white house, or even the government.

Last edited:
I love the self-ownage here from yet another goofball that doesn't read his own source.

"These photos, shared on Twitter by family members who met Obama before his speech, show a hopeful future for an otherwise tragic story."

"In another photo reportedly released by the Parkers and originally shared on a Facebook page set up for Emilie’s memorial fund, Obama poses with a group of Newtown children:"

"But among the most affecting were these pictures of the President holding the grandchild of Dawn Hochsprung, posted to Twitter by her daughters, Cristina Hassinger and Erica Lafferty. The 47-year-old Sandy Hook Elementary School principal reportedly lost her life Friday when she lunged at the gunman in an attempt to disarm him."

Yeah, that was totally Obama publishing those pictures for personal gain, not the family members trying to raise money for a memorial fund.
hzCf9w9.jpg

And to boot, not distributed by Obama or the white house, or even the government.
He also brought kids up to speak and fake cried but that doesn’t count either because trump

He also brought kids up to speak and fake cried but that doesn’t count either because trump
So can you link to something that shows he used it to raise money for himself or are just going to continue to face plant ?

So can you link to something that shows he used it to raise money for himself or are just going to continue to face plant ?
Idiots gonna idiot. I bet he's already working on the double down.

180225135708-trump-pence-weekly-newsletter-photo-parkland-survivor-madeleine-wilford-exlarge-169.jpg

^This photo of this survivor from the Parkland High massacre is being sent out in emails in which Trump is seeking campaign donations.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/trump-campaign-email-parkland-photo/index.html

If memory serves me correctly there were a few Trump Supporters on here that claimed the left love school shooting so they can try and exploit it for political gain, well IMO nobody can exploit a tragedy like Emperor Trump!
Their principles are whatever the moment needs them to be

Jesus H.... I read these tweets and immediately think they have to be fake. Happened recently with that one about asbestos and the twin towers, too. This clown is so off his fucking rocker it continues to be literally unbelievable to me.

If you ever doubt how painfully stupid a huge percentage of this nation is the current POTUS is the proof.
What are you talking about, that fat millionaire is making his bank account great again.

America, I meant America.

The left does exploit victims. This photo is pretty tame in comparison. Hilarious that this is the one example of exploitation thats got your goat.

He's the president. He has a responsibility to be seen when there is tragedy. When a president stays out of the picture he's criticized too. Remember people flipping shit because Obama was golfing?
It's about using the picture to get campaign donations.

No, you perpetually wrong human. People don't have a problem with photographs of the President with tragedy victims. The problem people have with this is that he's using the photo to beg for money for his campaign. The shitty example you give is not part of a presidential campaign- in fact it happened a month after an election, so you can't even pretend it was pandering.
why is it a big deal, if he got the familes ok then why do you give a shit?

Back