Nobody Exploits a Tragedy for Personal Gain Like Trump, Just a tremendous Exploiter!!!

thechoice2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
180225135708-trump-pence-weekly-newsletter-photo-parkland-survivor-madeleine-wilford-exlarge-169.jpg

^This photo of this survivor from the Parkland High massacre is being sent out in emails in which Trump is seeking campaign donations.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/trump-campaign-email-parkland-photo/index.html

If memory serves me correctly there were a few Trump Supporters on here that claimed the left love school shooting so they can try and exploit it for political gain, well IMO nobody can exploit a tragedy like Emperor Trump!

It's a beautiful photo. Truly iconic. As somewhat of a photographer myself, I can't help but just appreciate it from a neutral stand-point.

They should frame it and put it in the White House one day.

I can't really see why anyone would be upset about it? Can you explain? Is it because the girl is white..? Or is he sexually harassing her by touching her hand? Please explain.

i think in general the whole "OH LETS NOT GET POLITICAL" thing whenever something happens is kinda dumb

of course we should and have to get political

Well I doubt he personally chose the photo and sent it out.

Pay attention to what's happening here because this is extremely important.

Trump has blown through so much good faith that he no longer trusts in reciprocity. This is why the picture is being used to beg people to give money to Donald Trump, instead of the only politics it should be used for- begging people to give money and time to the victims, with trust that the goodwill is going to find its way back to the campaign when the time comes.

No, this is direct, in-your-face grifting.

I wonder if there's a trump tweet about Obama doing something like this

Idiot.

Of course there is. That there is a Trump tweet for everything is the most recently discovered universal truth.

I remember all the right-wingers shouting "crocodile tears!" and "political stunt!" when Obama wept a little while discussing Sandy Hook.

I remember all the right-wingers shouting "crocodile tears!" and "political stunt!" when Obama wept a little while discussing Sandy Hook.

Both sides do it and its fucking disgusting. People and their partisan apologist bullshit and selective indignation makes me not give a shit about any of it or them.

It's a beautiful photo. Truly iconic. As somewhat of a photographer myself, I can't help but just appreciate it from a neutral stand-point.

They should frame it and put it in the White House one day.

I can't really see why anyone would be upset about it? Can you explain? Is it because the girl is white..? Or is he sexually harassing her by touching her hand? Please explain.

Agreed.

Title - 30 minutes, then golf!

Caption - Do I have to?

Most likely.

He even shit on Obama for a poor Winter Olympics showing lol

Jesus H.... I read these tweets and immediately think they have to be fake. Happened recently with that one about asbestos and the twin towers, too. This clown is so off his fucking rocker it continues to be literally unbelievable to me.

If you ever doubt how painfully stupid a huge percentage of this nation is the current POTUS is the proof.

Both sides do it and its fucking disgusting. People and their partisan apologist bullshit and selective indignation makes me not give a shit about any of it or them.

Can you provide some examples of the left exploiting a tragedy for personal gain completely unrelated to the tragedy itself?

It would be different if they were using it to lobby or fund raise for a related political message, like firearm regulations. But, to be clear, this isn't the Trump Team using this tragedy incidental to furthering policy related to it-- it's using this tragedy purely to fund raise for their party.

Fair enough. But I would be somewhat softened by a display of actual human emotion on the part of Trump in light of these student murders. And have seen absolute zero. Photo ops are just a fucking joke.

Can you provide some examples of the left exploiting a tragedy for personal gain completely unrelated to the tragedy itself?

It would be different if they were using it to lobby or fund raise for a related political message, like firearm regulations. But, to be clear, this isn't the Trump Team using this tragedy incidental to furthering policy related to it-- it's using this tragedy purely to fund raise for their party.

Hmm.

Offhand, I would say James Byrd had less to do with George W. Bush.

When you think Trump couldn't go any lower, he surprises you. Trump is truly a swamp creature. No shame. No dignity. No sense of decency.

Ofcourse he will chime back that he had no idea...just like he typically lies.

The problem with Trump, and his lacking any form of honesty or authenticity, means the default reaction almost has to be cynical.

Back