Nobody Cares About Mighty Mouse And Yet You're Mad He's 'Ducking' TJ?

Alien_head.jpg

Said something similar in another thread. Never seen Dana so excited about DJ when he described how TJ wanted to end his historical win streak.

It's like he's plotting his downfall. The guy get's the least promotion, and probably one of the lower paid champs. Doesn't complain. Get's on with his job like a good company man. Let the guy make history ffs. TJ can weight.

I wont be surprise this fight between TJ vs DJ end up happening. Dj is trying to get ufc cough up more cash to pay him to fight TJ

I'm annoyed that it's finally a fight I'm interested in and he wants to fight some other random instead.

He can do whatever he wants though. If he's not fighting TJ I don't give a shit :cool:

if TJ is willing to drop to 125, I dont think MM should really have a choice

Ryan Hall bores me to tears. I wouldn't get mad if he declined to fight Max Holloway or Frankie Edgar, though. I'd be excited that they're not being wasted on such a boring fighter/matchup. So obviously there is something about Mighty Mouse himself that intrigues you.

No, I just want to see him fight some decent competition so I don't have to listed to people telling me how great he is for beating a bunch of limited fighters. It's the same boring nonsense we had to put up with for years with Ronda Rousey and all the morons telling me how she'd beat X and Y guy from the male divisions, and how she was p4p and a once in a lifetime athlete whilst she was ducking Cyborg.

If people want to eat up the UFC propaganda then that's fine, but for goodness sake stop propagating this crap.

He ain't sacred homie.

All this is for $ make no mistake about it, hell TJ at 125 has even lower chances to get that win he most likely prefers it at this weight.

That's his chance to legitimise the division. If MM believes he'd beat TJ then not taking the fight is a really really seriously dumb move.

That's his chance to legitimise the division. If MM believes he'd beat TJ then not taking the fight is a really really seriously dumb move.

Legitimize the division ? it's not legit until now ? the heck o_O

Also do people realize how much of a drain will be another 10 lbs on TJ he will legit sign his own defeat away, people think a drained TJ will keep MM of him for 5 rounds.

If you don't understand how it might frustrate some people that MM is ducking an interesting fight in favor of fighting a beginner that misses weight often and is 5-2 in the UFC on a 2 fight win streak... while MM also talks about how he wants more money and is the best P4P.... and people complain about the division not getting the push it needs...
... Then it's probably not worth ever discussing anything with you.

But discussing is not what this thread is about, is it? It's about trolling for reactions. My reaction is that you are added to my ignore list.

I think people are saying they'd be more interested and would find it more exciting if he took some fights at BW since he's long since cleaned out FlW.

Also, whenever somebody says they find it "hilarious" that other people are upset it pretty much always means that they are the one who's upset.

Its clear DJ is trying to get more money out of this. Hes not gonns fight Tj for the same amount he'll fight Borg for. Sherdoggers just wanna see him lose already and they think Tj can beat him.

I bet none of these Conor fan boys calling Dj a duck in all this will are callinf Conor a duck for not taking any fights a LW after winning the title and rather look for the Mayweather fight.

if TJ is willing to drop to 125, I dont think MM should really have a choice

Agreed
Well, maybe WME brass would make an interim FLW belt for TJ/Borg fight or something like that

<{Ray1}>

No one cares. No one is mad. DJ is the GOAT of his division only, and no one cares about that as well.

MMA is fighting. It's not just a sport. Calling someone the GOAT other than the HW GOAT is ridiculous.

Boxing on the other hand is more of a sport, skill is more important. The imaginary GOAT thing makes more sense there.

A guy who is consistently in the GOAT discussion and on the verge of cleaning his division out anyway shouldn't be ducking legit competition.

Just like GSP cruising to all those dominant safe decisions and opting not to test himself at MW rustled people's jimmies. It just rubs people wrong.

we care about tj you dumb cuck, most exciting fighter in the ufc

Ppl consider dj #1 p4p but he would rather fight no names for pennies in front of a sparse crowd.

The title defense excuse is garbage...4 of those are against two fighters. They needed a tuf to find an opponent...which indicates how garbs that division is and now they throwing ray borg in next...aka who the fuck is that guy.

You fight the best to be the best...and DJ so far doesn't wanna challenge himself.

lol @ DJ being GOAT. Just stop.

TJ will beat DJ if he is willing to make the move down and DJ doesn't look to fight more Walmart greeters.

TJ will beat him and make it look easy.

Back