Noam Chomsky: Trump is a Distraction

I understand you're making an idiotic distinction. Nonetheless, it stands that you are stupid for suggesting that the either the republican tax plan, or its redistricting efforts, targets the rich.
Go back and do some reading balls.
It will sort itself out for you.
Hint: none of your assumptions are true at all.

What is "social value"? There is no such thing.

"Social value" is the big government buzzword that keeps sheep like you promoting their slavery.

The only values that exist are the individual valuations of free people, which are always variable based on the individual.

If the only values that existed were those that pertained to individuals, you would still be living in a cave.

Homo Sapiens greatest strength as a species, over all other animals, is their ability to organize.

Of course, you are free to move to the Amazon basin, pave your own roads, catch your own food, and shit in a hole in the ground as an autonomous individual.

If the only values that existed were those that pertained to individuals, you would still be living in a cave.

Homo Sapiens greatest strength as a species, over all other animals, is their ability to organize.

Of course, you are free to move to the Amazon basin, pave your own roads, catch your own food, and shit in a hole in the ground as an autonomous individual.
Brazil is pretty tough on immigration.

Brazil is pretty tough on immigration.

I'm sure he could find a deserted piece of land somewhere where he can live out his fantastical ideas of unadulterated individualism.

There, he would be entirely free to live out his dream of reducing his entire existence to market forces and profit motives. Oh wait. He needs other people for that. And a government to create the very infrastructure that allows his "markets" to flourish. Shoot. I guess that won't work.

Last edited:
It seems you are the braindead sheep if you really need me to explain that paying for something is the opposite of being robbed.

Do you also walk out of restaurants without paying the bill because you think it is a form robbery?

No. I voluntarily agreed to patronize the restaurant. So my payment for their service is warranted.

If I do not pay the confiscatory taxes that politicians determine for me, then I am locked in cage, whether I agree with it or not. This is not voluntarism, it is theft.

The Constitution grants Congress the right to raise taxes.

Do you not support the United States Constitution?

No I dont. Either the constitution authorized the government we have today, or it has been powerless to stop it. In other words, it's useless to ensure freedom.

There are some good things in it, like the Bill of Rights.

Go back and do some reading balls.
It will sort itself out for you.
Hint: none of your assumptions are true at all.

Just did. Post still checks out.

But hey, I understand the need to deflect when you really don't have a point to be made.

No. I voluntarily agreed to patronize the restaurant. So my payment for their service is warranted.

If I do not pay the confirmatory taxes that politicians determine for me, then I am locked in cage, whether I agree with it or not. This is not voluntarism, it is theft.

No I dont. Either the constitution authorized the government we have today, or it has been powerless to stop it. In other words, it's useless to ensure freedom.

There are some good things in it, like the Bill of Rights.

The tenth amendment gives states the right to levy taxes, fyi.

Either the constitution has authorized the government we have today, or it has been powerless to stop it. Either way, it is useless for freedom.

You just said you like the bill of rights though.

The 10th is part of the bill of rights.

Trump gives the elite what they want and tells the rubes what they want to hear.

This is exactly why you cant argue with Trump supporters, completely delusional.
This is just an excuse for your inability to debate. Your failure to be informed, does not make me a whacko.

Why would a supposed advocate of the middle class pass tax cuts on them that expire but not on the rich?

And congress is now targeting social security and retirement age as a way to pay for those tax cuts that went largely to the rich and expire for the middle class.......

If I do not pay the confiscatory taxes that politicians determine for me, then I am locked in cage, whether I agree with it or not. This is not voluntarism, it is theft.

So you choose to pass the buck on things like roads, bridges, the police, the fire department, the military, and numerous other things... even though you directly benefit from their existance? And while claiming to have the moral highground too. Tell us more about your sense of entitlement.

Is this the new narrative, "trump is tough on the rich"

There is not s group he caters to more than the rich. Heck he even told the Koch brothers in a tweet he made time richer. We get it Donald we get it.

Comedy gold

Trump isn't serving the elites. That's what Hillary was meant to do. That's why all the media and academia hate him. You know who works for the controlling elite? Chomsky. When was the last time he proposed the ending of the Fed? Global Warming isn't an 'issue' except for the controlling elite who want to use it as a pretext for One World Government. Trump is the enemy of Chomsky's elite because he's not on their team.
<Dany07>

Trump isn't serving the elites. That's what Hillary was meant to do. That's why all the media and academia hate him. You know who works for the controlling elite? Chomsky. When was the last time he proposed the ending of the Fed? Global Warming isn't an 'issue' except for the controlling elite who want to use it as a pretext for One World Government. Trump is the enemy of Chomsky's elite because he's not on their team.
I used to think that too until the Democrats went along with the Republican insanity and refused to change their platform following their defeat.

Hillary was indeed meant to do what Trump is doing.

Most of the media does not hate him- they can't keep his dick out of their mouths and they're recording record viewership from it. It's a complete circus.

You are a maniac if you believe humans can't impact climate/environment. See: Owen's Valley and Leaded Gasoline

Trump is the enemy of the 99% and most are too stupid to realize it.

So you choose to pass the buck on things like roads, bridges, the police, the fire department, the military, and numerous other things... even though you directly benefit from their existance? And while claiming to have the moral highground too. Tell us more about your sense of entitlement.

You just have a small mind.

If you grew up in a country where the government enforced a policy that it was the only entity that could manufacture shoes, you naturally wouldn't be able to imagine how your shoes could be made by the free market. How could you? All you've known is a government monopoly.

It's the same way with roads and whatever else the government has claimed a monopoly on. The market would do an infinitely better job at delivering any good or service.

Last edited:
Back