Noam Chomsky: Trump is a Distraction

No it doesn't.

Corporate taxes were already low and accounted for just 11% of the revenue. Lowering them 15% more is going to make that revenue even less.

Who is going to make up the difference?
What? Huh?

Ok, geez! I’ll tell your mom to get hot pockets on the way home.

Give it up Dewey.

Just what we needed, another one of these on the boards.

Show me a functioning first world society where taxes aren't used for society

Show me a functioning mob controlled neighborhood.

Sure, the mob controlled neighborhood still functions. It functions as best it can under a regime of oppression and theft. Some (like you) even love their oppressors and love their chains. But nonetheless, it is still immoral to steal from people.

Show me a functioning mob controlled neighborhood.

Sure, the mob controlled neighborhood still functions. It functions as best it can under a regime of oppression and theft. Some (like you) even love their oppressors and love their chains. But nonetheless, it is still immoral to steal from people.

Lmao

Are you feeling ok, Zebby?

Amen brutha...

I'm not a total leftist lunatic like some on here would suggest. Of course I want a smaller government and less taxes. Government basically messes everything up and pays 5X the amount to do it. We need a much smaller and much more efficient government. That also means a smaller military which wouldn't be too popular but...

Because the tax cuts, like most Republican policy, spitefully target their political enemies and enrich their supporters.

Got to be the most ignorant post in months.

So the Rich are the republicans enemies now?

So they only raised taxes on rich democrats?

You are on a roll. Keep going please

The loopholes that were removed impact blue states more than red states.

Got to be the most ignorant post in months.

So the Rich are the republicans enemies now?

The tax cuts benefit the wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class.

What fiction are you subscribing to?

So you are saying most Rich people support Democrats?

No I'm saying the rich people that are impacted the most by the changes in the tax code happen to also live in blue states.

The tax cuts benefit the wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class.

What fiction are you subscribing to?

You obviously didn’t follow what was being said. Because what u just posted has nothing to do with the discussion. Get back to me when you get caught up

No I'm saying the rich people that are impacted the most by the changes in the tax code happen to also live in blue states.

Yes. MOST billionaires and multi millionaires live in blue states. And you are saying the GOP looks at them as enemies because they support democrats

So you are saying MOST of the Rich support democrats

Chomsky assumes that "the elites" and Trump share all his basic assumptions. I doubt that Trump or the people Chomsky sites are deliberately and consciously trying to get us all killed or ruin the environment or even just don't care. That would doom them too or would at least ruin the machines that make them rich in the first place. All of these people would need to be consciously evil for his claims to be valid.

You obviously didn’t follow what was being said. Because what u just posted has nothing to do with the discussion. Get back to me when you get caught up

I understand you're making an idiotic distinction. Nonetheless, it stands that you are stupid for suggesting that the either the republican tax plan, or its redistricting efforts, targets the rich.

Back