Noam Chomsky: Trump is a Distraction

That has literally zero to do with Trump.

"Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rand Paul(R-Ky.) have re-introduced legislation to "Audit the Fed," after a similar effort stalled in the last Congress."

Rand and Massie are 2 of the only Ron Paul-like statesmen that exist in American government today.
upload_2018-8-9_12-54-5.jpeg

Trump isn't serving the elites. That's what Hillary was meant to do. That's why all the media and academia hate him. You know who works for the controlling elite? Chomsky. When was the last time he proposed the ending of the Fed? Global Warming isn't an 'issue' except for the controlling elite who want to use it as a pretext for One World Government. Trump is the enemy of Chomsky's elite because he's not on their team.

Trump would not get 2 min of air time on tv if he wasn't playing ball.. let alone become the President. Everything he does and says is scripted. He follows orders. Everyone in office follows orders. You think Trump is some maverick?

Yeah bullshit makes me laugh.

If I walk up to you on the street and tell you to give me 40 percent of everything you have or else I'll lock you in a cage, is that not theft? Is that not immoral?

What makes a group of people called "government" exempt from morality?

Hmmm. I somewhat agree but we do like roads, police, fire department etc... Some taxes are necessary but we need to drastically shrink the size of government in order to really lower taxes.

Theft isn't necessary. Every service that government performs can be purchased cheaper and operate drastically more efficiently on the market.

Bullshit. Not everything of social value is profitable.

What is "social value"? There is no such thing.

"Social value" is the big government buzzword that keeps sheep like you promoting their slavery.

The only values that exist are the individual valuations of free people, which are always variable based on the individual.

If I walk up to you on the street and tell you to give me 40 percent of everything you have or else I'll lock you in a cage, is that not theft? Is that not immoral?

This is a pretty stupid analogy, even by sherdog standards. Maybe you should think about it a little more and come back to us..

It's the price to live in a civilized organized human society.

If you don't want to participate in society you're free to move to the wilderness and drink your own piss.

What makes me sound upset?

Just because I disagree and think you're an idiot doesn't mean I'm upset.

It just means I'm being honest.
You said it was based on nothing and I gave you substance. You have brought nothing, but your failure to be informed does not make me a whacko.

Hmmm. I somewhat agree but we do like roads, police, fire department etc... Some taxes are necessary but we need to drastically shrink the size of government in order to really lower taxes.
Are you feeling ok, Zebby?

Amen brutha...

As usual, you have nothing...

Why isn't Cuomo suing to protect the poor? Like an extension on the middle class cuts?

Nope, only concerned about his states ability to deffer his high taxes to the fed's. There are a fuckload of rich republicans in blue states too.

You've got nothing...

Can you tell me now how Trump isn't serving the elites by passing tax cuts for the middle class that expire in the first place?

I mean, you're the one who's got nothing. You've avoided my question from the first post.

You said it was based on nothing and I gave you substance. You have brought nothing, but your failure to be informed does not make me a whacko.

You didn't bring anything.

You just said maybe they won't expire.

I'll ask again, how is he sticking up for the middle class if he's passing expiring tax cuts for them and not for the wealthy in the first place?

It's the price to live in a civilized organized human society.

If you don't want to participate in society you're free to move to the wilderness and drink your own piss.

So a "civilized" society to you is one where there is institutionalized theft?

Wow... You sound very refined...

You probably think mobsters are moral people, right?

You didn't bring anything.

You just said maybe they won't expire.

I'll ask again, how is he sticking up for the middle class if he's passing expiring tax cuts for them and not for the wealthy in the first place?
Read again, otherwise hooked on phonics can help.

So a "civilized" society to you is one where there is institutionalized theft?

Wow... You sound very refined...

It's not theft, it's part of the social contract that we all agree to.

Except you know, misanthrope dorks like yourself.

Read again, otherwise hooked on phonics can help.

I read it, that's what you said.

And it means nothing.

Can you tell me how he is sticking up for the middle class if he's passing expiring tax cuts for them and not for the wealthy in the first place?

I read it, that's what you said.

And it means nothing.

Can you tell me how he is sticking up for the middle class if he's passing expiring tax cuts for them and not for the wealthy in the first place?
Sorry brah. If you can't or won't read...you're not worth my time.

I like tax cuts. I prefer a tax rate of zero percent. That is the ethical thing to do, because theft is wrong, and all taxation is theft.

Just what we needed, another one of these on the boards.

Show me a functioning first world society where taxes aren't used for society

Back